News from AB Universe

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
halcyonbaby

News from AB Universe

Post by halcyonbaby »

Yesterday I sent an E-mail to AB Universe, asking them if there was a chance they'd be coming out with cloth-backed, velcro tab diapers like modern baby diapers for us ABies. I know a lot of ABies like their plastic backed diapers and I like them too, but I've said for a while, what's good for modern babies is good for modern bABies! I also think that velcro tabs would be so much easier to work with. Today, I got this in reply!

"We will be coming out with a Cushies Cloth Like disposable with the velcro tab closure later this calendar year!"

Hurray! SO not only will we be getting a cloth-backed velcro tab diaper, it'll be as cute as a button just like the Cushies diapers are! ^_^

I am a happy baby.

Hugs!
You can call me Braydin, Bray, B, Baby B, etc.

Babyhood, that's what they were referring to when they talked about our Halcyon Days.
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Oh wow! That's great hun! You're right, most ABies like the old fashioned plastic backing type diapers, but its good to have the variety. And you are right saying that Abies should try what's new out there, just like every other baby :)

Gina
dllouie

Post by dllouie »

Oh good news. Those are going to be nice to try out.
Craig

Post by Craig »

It looks like they are also going to import some European disposable with babyish prints beginning in June that they claim will hold over 4 liters before it leaks. Amazing - but they ought to be at $3.00 each!

http://www.abuniverse.com/products/fabineexclusive.asp
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!
pinkluvs

I just hope they keep plastic-backed

Post by pinkluvs »

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I'm partial to plastic-backed diapers. I love their pampers replicas of the 1990s. I buy them a lot. I love the single tape design. The multiple tape design is what you would expect with an adult diaper, and to me that's just not fun.

Their pampers replicas are truly wonderful I think. Just like baby-diapers I kinda/sorta remember from when I was a kid :)
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
pinkluvs

I emailed them

Post by pinkluvs »

I emailed AB Universe, and asked if they would replicate the old "pink for girls, and blue for boys" plastic diapers. They replied and said that they would run it through their marketing division. We'll see. I'd love to be able to be "naughty" and wear a pink plastic diaper for girls :)
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!