I am a lucky guy

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
pinkluvs

I am a lucky guy

Post by pinkluvs »

When talking with my Mom the other day, she confided that I used to LOVE being diapered! She thought it was really cute. I got so excited!

I have memories of this. I wasn't fully potty-trained until about age four, and I remember my Mom diapering me. She was always so gentle.

She now knows about my diaper fetish. Actually, she said she knew all along. She just didn't want to ask since it could embarrass me. Now we both know.

Way to go Mom! :)
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
pinkluvs

And no, not exited because...

Post by pinkluvs »

We had lunch at one of our favorite restaurants. When my Mom told me about me liking to be diapered and that she knew I had a diaper fetish, that wasn't the exciting part. I was glad that she knew though.

We talked, and she reminisced about when I was just a little guy and how much fun "diaper-time" was for us.

Some guys would find this kind of talk with their Mom very embarrassing, but it was great for her and I to get things out.

Thanks Mom!
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

I'm so glad honey. I think a lot of ABies would be surprised at how many mommies know already about their likes. After all, she has been watching you since the day you were born, and a mom knows these things.

Gina
DaddyPaul

Post by DaddyPaul »

That is really cool that she is so accepting and understanding. You indeed are a lucky little boy. :D
“Laughter is like changing a baby's diaper. It doesn't permanently solve any problems, but it makes things more acceptable for a while.”
pinkluvs

Thanks MommyGina and DaddyPaul

Post by pinkluvs »

It was a bit awkward at first when we got on the conversation of her diapering me, but it all just started coming out.

I'm glad she knows. I feel much closer to her. She is my mom after all as MommyGina pointed out. I feel I can tell her anything now. It's always good to have someone that really loves you that you can trust. :D

Thanks for your kind words MommyGina and DaddyPaul!
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

That is fantastic, Mommies always love you know matter what. It is so nice you were able to confide in her and it is very funny how she already knew!
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

I feel the same way Pinkluvs! :wink:

When I first started talking to my mom a few years ago, it was hard, and embarrassing to talk about my diapering as an infant, and especially about my poopy diapers. :oops:

But then, after a lot of thought on the subject, I came to the conclusion that there was nothing to be embarrassed about: My mom had wiped my poopy bottom 3 to 4 times a day, EVERY DAY, for sevral years. (I was in diapers and rubber pants until I was 5.) So I just came right out and started asking her detailed questions about my history with diapers, especially dirty diapers.

To my suprise, my mom was very receptive about talking about my poopy diapers and she had an amazing memory of those bygone days. She even told me about a elderly babysitter that I had, which I have no memory of named Rachel. I have no memory of Rachel, but I wish I did. My mom tells me that Rachel was an old widow that lived by herself in this small house, and she loved babysitting me, and telling my mom all about my poopy diapers when my mom picked me up after work.

According to my mom, Rachel would give her the "location"...

"He was in the highchair when he started filling his britches...."

Or, "When he woke up from his nap I smelled something..."

Oh how I wish I could remember her! :lol:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

There is nothing my child could do or say to change the way I feel. A mothers love is boundless and unconditional.
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
pinkluvs

I do remember diaper pins though

Post by pinkluvs »

Oh my gosh. I remembering my mom diapering me with cloth diapers, and I remember saying "no stickies!" That meant don't stick me with the diaper pin. She was really good about not doing this, but once in a while...Ouch!
Hey, it had to happen once in a while. She sure didn't mean for it to happen, and she told me that I really got "that look" on my face. She was always so sorry. I love my mom :)
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Pinkluvs, did your mom ever "oil up" the diaper pins by running them through her hair?

My mom did that all the time! :D

She would hold the diaper pins in her mouth,

hold the wings of the diaper tightly with her thumb and forefinger,

then take a diaper pin out of her mouth,

run it through her hair,

and slide it through the thick fabric of the diaper.

Oh what beautiful memories! :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
ritzcritz

Post by ritzcritz »

Little Stinky Britches, you should write a story about a day of you being baby sat by Rachel, it would be great!
Mommy Josie

Love

Post by Mommy Josie »

I am so glad that all worked out for you...being loved and accepted is a great thing in this world...Josie
pinkluvs

Nope Little Stinky

Post by pinkluvs »

Actually she didn't. She kept a bar of soap at the changing table, and stuck the diaper pins in the bar of soap. I've heard that that works well (from good old mom again). It keeps the diaper pins lubricated somehow. It's a trick she learned, and it works for me too! :)

My mom is one smart lady!
pinkluvs

My mom is so cool

Post by pinkluvs »

It's after Mother's Day, but my mom is really cool. I can't say enough good about her. She is the best. I am one lucky guy :)
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Ahh, will the wisdom of mommies ever cease to amaze us? Probably not, LOL. And as far as the pins in the soap - and old mom trick that always works well;not only does it lubricate the pin, but it will keep them all safely put away from little hands. (another good used for a bar of soap - run it along the track of a sticky drawer, and it will glide like it was on glass)

Maggie
love,

Mommy Maggy