Happy Mother's Day wishes to all my mommies!

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
naughtyboyutah

Happy Mother's Day wishes to all my mommies!

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I have been so blessed to get to have so many wonderful abdl mommies care about me for the last few years. I still remember the first mommy I called, Babysitter Stacie. Thanks so much, each and everyone of you mommies for making me feel so at home and welcome here. Thanks for truly caring about me and loving me. It is true I have tried some other phone lines which I regret. I can really tell the difference here as each of you mommies have abdl experience and also really love the callers. There has never ever been any silence with any of the phone calls I have had with you, mommies as you just know what I need. What is that, mommies? A good old fashioned spanking! That's right, hopefully I will learn.
Thanks to mommy scarlet for always being so kind and sweet to me and all the fun trips we have taken together. Thanks to sitter stacie for always making me laugh, I enjoy your friendship so much. Thanks to mommy rachel for always asking how my day is going and all the wonderful hugs. Thanks to mommy lizabeth for always your warm hugs and kisses. Thanks to mommy sara for all the fun times being spanked aboard the spaceship. Thanks to mommy ava for accepting all the gifts I give you in the chatroom. Thanks so much for making so many abdls feel right at home and really truly caring about each and every little one that calls.
You have blessed my heart and always leave me smiling whenever I think of any of you wonderful mommies and the loving impact you have had on my life.
Happy Mother's Day to each and everyone of you mommies. You make a big difference. Big hugs and kisses from your baby Cammie.