Listening to an old "Album"

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
pinkluvs

Listening to an old "Album"

Post by pinkluvs »

I've got Ann Magnuson's Bongwater album "The Power of Pussy" playing. It's now 20 years old, but still relevant and very wonderful.

Wow. Back when I was a "grunger". It was that long ago?
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
dllouie

Post by dllouie »

I think we all still have a little soft spot for grunge style music. Twenty years seems like a lifetime ago.
pinkluvs

Yeah we do

Post by pinkluvs »

Hey dllouie,

So it's been so long since "grunge". I'm a "gen Xer", and it just seems like yesterday. I still wear my flannel shirts, torn jeans, beat-up boots, and have a crappy guitar. I guess I'll never grow up. :)
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

It doesn't seem like that long ago, does it?
pinkluvs

No it doesn't seem that long ago

Post by pinkluvs »

My my how time goes by. You're right mommycrissy. It wasn't but 20 years ago. Seems like yesterday for me in so many ways. At least I'm still young by today's standards, have my long hair which is over two feet long (I'm going for waist-length again like in high school), and I just try to enjoy life day by day.

Each day is a new horizon especially after my morning coffee :)
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Wow pink, That is some long hair. Seems grunge and hippy are surprisingly similar, lol. Though my brother has hair down to his waist, still wears the flannel shirts, and beat up boots. But instead of a guitar, he sports a computer, hehehe.

...seems perfectly normal to me :D

Gina