Powder, Lotion or Oil?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
MommyMaggy

Powder, Lotion or Oil?

Post by MommyMaggy »

So I was wondering, what is the diaper condiment of everyone's choice? Powder? Lotion? Oil? A combination? And do you have a brand of preference or swear by? Any particular ritual for using said condiments? And if by some unlucky event, what do you use for a diaper rash?

Inquirying minds want to know, hehehe
love,

Mommy Maggy
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Great question! :D

For me, I LOVE all of them, and Johnson's is the only brand I use.

Now, as most of you know from reading my posts, I see myself, or fantasize about being an infant around 6 to 9 months of age.

In that fantasy, after I have pooped my pants, and my Mother has wiped my messy bottom clean, she then rolls me onto my tummy, and lotions (or oils) my fat chubby baby bottom.

I coo and giggle as my Mother rubs baby oil (lotion) onto my chubby bottom, gently kneeding and rubbing the oil into my soft skin with her soft motherly hands. My Mother is clearly enjoying this. She smiles and coos, and tells me what a pretty baby I am, and how much she loves my fat chubby baby bottom.

Now come the powder! :D

Still laying on my tummy, my Mother starts powdering my bottom with Johnson's Baby Powder, smiling and cooing, and telling me that she loves to powder my chubby bottom.

This is my "reward" for filling my pants for my Mother. :D

She is so pleased with the "big job" I did in my pants! She rewards me with lot's of smiles and coos and a well-oiled, well-powdered bottom. :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
pinkdljj

Post by pinkdljj »

I like Johnson & Johnson's cornstarch baby powder... smells nice and feels so soft & soothing on my skin.
Yes, I love diapers. Accept it.
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

Well I use baby lotion first because I am a firm beleive that diaper rash comes from dry irritated skin, so the more moist you keep your skin the less likely you will get a rash. Then I use the baby powder, this keeps baby dry and absorbs any mositure that is not so good for babies skin.

As far as baby oil to be honest I dont really know why any mom would use it other then when mommy wants to get a wee more personal with baby boy. *giggles*
Ella
Mommy

Post by Ella »

I'm with Sara - baby lotion first to moisturize, then lots and lots of powder (i like the kind with cornstarch as well :) )
Heart felt kisses,

Ella
pinkluvs

Oh wow!

Post by pinkluvs »

My mom would always use Johnson's baby lotion on me first at diaper time, and then a little dusting of baby powder. I loved it! :)
She was so nice to me. I love my mom!
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I'm a Burt's Bees junkie - I use their products on my face and body on a daily basis. What's good for Mommy is also good for baby! They have a line of all-natural baby products.

I love that their products are hypo-allergenic and gentle. The Baby Bee Bubble Bath is made with coconut oil, and smells soooo good!
MommyLizabeth

Post by MommyLizabeth »

mommycrissy wrote:I'm a Burt's Bees junkie - I use their products on my face and body on a daily basis. What's good for Mommy is also good for baby! They have a line of all-natural baby products.
Oh they do have some nice things. I like them, and think they are good for baby too.
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Powder and only powder on baby's bumbum followed by lotion all over baby's body right after a bath. Baby oil I use to remove my eye make up lol I don't know why they call it "baby" oil because I've never used it on baby except for what Mommy Sara said tehehehe but that's for a whole other type of forum lol
PhoneMomSue

Post by PhoneMomSue »

I have to agree on the baby oil - I never used it on the bum area, but I did use it on the scalp after a bath (prevents cradle cap). As far as the diaper area? Just good ol' fashion powder I find adequate (Balmex if I see the beginnings of a rash).
If I forgot to kiss you its definitely a bad day!
Cum play with me.

Mom Sue
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

J&J lotion, then powder. If it's after a bath, then a head-to-toe dusting to absorb any lingering moisture.

Lexus
pinkluvs15

Johnson's baby lotion and baby powder

Post by pinkluvs15 »

I can still remember my mom using Johnson's baby lotion and baby powder on me. I can still see the changing table from when I was little when I think about it.
I had a very loving and caring mommy. :)
Little Stinky Britches

Yes, I remember that too pinkluvs15.

I was in diapers and rubber pants until I was 5 years old, so I have very clear memories of my Mother powdering my bottom and diapering me while holding 2 diaper pins in her mouth. :D

There is something so special about that, about a Mother powdering her baby's bottom. It is so loving, so "motherly", for a Mother to dust her baby's bottom with sweet-smelling baby powder during a diapering. 8)

My own Mother would always turn a baby over onto their tummies, and then powder them as they laid on their tummy. I remember that my Mother always cooed to the baby or hummed a nursery rhyme as she powdered their bottoms with baby powder.

One of my favorite memories of my Mother is watching her with 2 diaper pins in her mouth, humming a nursery rhyme to the baby, as she thoroughly dusted their bottoms with baby powder. :D

Veronika
Mommy

Oil!!!!

Post by Veronika »

My Mom was kind of a hard ass she used oil on me but not baby oil she used
drench me in motor oil maybe that is why I grew to be such a vicious vile
dark Mistress!

Thank you mom for making me what I am today!
MommyGina

Re: Oil!!!!

Post by MommyGina »

Veronika wrote:
My Mom was kind of a hard ass she used oil on me but not baby oil she used
drench me in motor oil maybe that is why I grew to be such a vicious vile
dark Mistress!

Thank you mom for making me what I am today!
LOL!

My kinda mommy! heeheehee
pinkluvs15

Pretty harsh, Veronica

Post by pinkluvs15 »

Your mom was indeed a hard-ass if that's true.
My mom was gentle and kind.
I feel sorry for you if what you say is true. :(
pinkluvs15

I've been thinking...

Post by pinkluvs15 »

And if true, Veronica, then I say no for a call. I'm sorry, but that isn't even really good to joke about, if that is what you're doing.
Not very loving and tender in my book I say.

Still, I'm sure some motorheads would like this treatment. Just saying. :lol:
Little Stinky Britches

I'm with you pinkluvs.....

Soft and gentle is my mothering fantasy.

To each his own.... I suppose. :roll:

pinkluvs15

No doubt about it

Post by pinkluvs15 »

That's the way I see it Little Stinky, and that's the way it was for me too! :D
roch879

Post by roch879 »

OK so thats the key to them. You apply lotion or oil then powder. I have been doing it all wrong with just using one of them.