Diapered by anyone

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
ritzcritz

Diapered by anyone

Post by ritzcritz »

If you could be diapered by anyone, who would it be?

personally I would prefer either Sally Field or Holly Hunter.
pinkluvs

Sally field would be a good choice for me

Post by pinkluvs »

I think Sally Field was, and still is, cute :)
I always wanted Barbara Eden of I Dream of Genie fame. If she was my genie, I would definitely ask her to turn me into a wee one, and take care of me. Wow!

Mary Ann (Dawn Wells) certainly comes to mind too! Perhaps I could have both as mommies :)

One can always dream.
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

Post by wkoldnewbornbabyboy »

i would love to have as a mommy and to diaper me would be Pamala anderson cause she is still sexy she would be my sexy mommy
pinkluvs

My gosh

Post by pinkluvs »

Pamela Anderson? I sure wouldn't complain wkoldnewbornbabyboy! :)
I can picture it now. Wow!
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

:) yeah
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

Oh Yay, Plastic Boobs LOL. Sorry fellas but I have to side with ritz choices personally. If you want someone as fake as Anderson, go buy a blow up doll LOL.

BTW Ritz, when I see your name I think to myself theres Cracker.

Please share where you got that nick name from and what it means?
Inquiring minds want to know!
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

you do have a point mommy sara
ritzcritz

Post by ritzcritz »

haha its just the most random thing i could think of when i was making my name.

but yeah, my fantasy involves me sitting in a very very stinky disposable diaper in my room. Holly Hunter walks in a immediately starts to starts to sniff the air noticing the smell. Swiftly, she picks me up and put her nose to the back of my diaper, after realizing that i've made and mess, she starts to playfully tease me by holding her nose and talking to me in her cute southern accent. After that she begins to carry me on her hip to the nursery for a much needed diaper change :)
pinkluvs

Does it really mater

Post by pinkluvs »

Aw c'mon. Does it really matter who you may or may not fantasize about provided they are of at least legal age? Plastic boobs notwithstanding.
Fun is is fun. I used to have the infamous Cheryl Tiegs swimsuit poster next to my bed when I was 12 (yep, the pink bikini poster. I wish I still had it. It would be nice for my man cave). I sure wanted her to diaper me among other things.
I had quite a few centerfolds wall-papering my bedroom as well back then. Nothing like permissive parents!

Sheesh, lighten up a teensy bit. :)
pinkluvs

Had a good collection of...

Post by pinkluvs »

I had a great collection of R. Crumb comix and Freak Brothers comix back in the day as well. I slowly lost them over time (i.e. future roomies in college ripped them off). Bummer :(
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

Wow, It was just my opinion, I guess Mommies opinions weren't welcome here unless they agree?

Sorry but as a woman, I find it sad that society and hollywood places such pressure on women and their bodies. So it is not that I dislike Pam in anyway, I feel bad for her.

And I do beleive the fact I mentioned a "blow up doll" was making light of the situation along with the "LOL" that followed.

Anyways, you are welcome to fancy who you wish. I guess I have never really been one to fantasize about celebs, I usually day dream about people I know in real life, like my professors, my girlfriend's older brothers, and the cute guy at the club. But C'est la vie.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Sara, as usual, YOU ARE RIGHT ON TARGET! 8)

This culture has made women and their body parts commodities that are bought and sold, and marketed like Big Macs. :(

The pressure on women and little girls to conform to an "ideal", which usually means looking like a concentration camp survivor, is sick. :x

Thanks Sara, you are always the voice of reason on this board. 8)

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Ok well, I'm gonna through hat in the fantasy ring here and say that if anyone were to diaper me, I think I'd like Christopher Meloni (if you don't know who he is, then google him :P ).

Mmmmmm......he fits the bill for so many little fetish fantasies of mine....and NO! I'm not sayin' which ones!

:D
love,

Mommy Maggy
pinkluvs

Wait a minute

Post by pinkluvs »

mommieSara, of course your opinion matters. It just seemed like you were coming down heavy on fantasy.

I always figure there's nothing wrong with a healthy fantasy. If "Rodeo Drive" boobs are what you want, then fine I figure. I personally like "natural".
But that's just me. I even think Cheryl Tiegs had natural breasts in the poster I mentioned. This was before breast implants became so common.
By the way, I'm not into "implant" women. I know that implants can help boost self-esteem, but that's a rather narrow focus.

Still, some guys and gals like really big ones. I'm a 34B guy myself ;)

Just saying. No hard feelings?
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

It is no biggie, my god why are you babies so sensitive, I sware sometimes I think you all are on the Rag or something.

I mean really? this what I said and I quote

"Oh Yay, Plastic Boobs LOL. Sorry fellas but I have to side with ritz choices personally. If you want someone as fake as Anderson, go buy a blow up doll LOL.

BTW Ritz, when I see your name I think to myself theres Cracker.

Please share where you got that nick name from and what it means?
Inquiring minds want to know!"

this is what you call coming down hard and heavy on fantasy? I just dont get it, I thought it was pretty funny myself making the link between plastic boobs and blow up dolls.

It is fantasy and it is all ok whomever you choose, I am so sorry I ever responded with my 2 cents.

Honestly, I dont think I am the one who needs to lighten up around here!

Thank you Marty for getting it and not taking insult to my post.
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

there is nothing motherly about am anderson...just my opinion
pinkluvs

None taken or given

Post by pinkluvs »

No insult taken or given. And BTW, I think it's sensitivity that makes us ABs and DLs what we are to a degree.

I'm proud to be a sensitive guy. :)
pinkluvs

I agree SweetMommyCandy

Post by pinkluvs »

Yep, I don't see anything very motherly about Pam Anderson either. Maybe some do though. She was indeed made for TV I figure.
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

MommyMaggy wrote:Ok well, I'm gonna through hat in the fantasy ring here and say that if anyone were to diaper me, I think I'd like Christopher Meloni (if you don't know who he is, then google him :P ).
I agree with you Maggy. He is a gorgeous man.

There's nothing wrong with having a fantasy lady or man that others don't see that way. There was a time long ago when Pamela Anderson was more natural looking and quite pretty. We all have different taste though right?
dangitbawb

Post by dangitbawb »

Mine would be Valerie Bertinelli or Dana Delaney! I can just imagine either of them looking at me with their loving eyes as they are changing my diaper, cooing at me...