What are your favorite places to eat?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
phoneamommysbabycam

What are your favorite places to eat?

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

I was curious to ask the mommies along with anyone else what are some of your favorite places to eat. For me, I love the Olive Garden, In N out, Santanas, Wing Stop and also love eating at Texas Roadhouse. I do not like indian food or seafood.

Cammie
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

My favorite is Japanese Steak Houses, when they cook in front of you. There is nothing better than their veggies and sauces. And I love a good salad bar so any place that has a really big salad bar is awesome!
BabyBetsy

Post by BabyBetsy »

I LOVE chinese and panda express is my fav place to eat!
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I love most food. I love trying new food.

The only things I won't eat are onions and bell peppers.

I love sushi, mexican food, chinese food, italian food, indian food, etc.
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Call me old fashioned, but I still love Pizza Hut :P ! Long live the meat lovers pizza!! :D

Gina
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Post by StepSisterMandy »

I love my moms home cooking! I so miss her cooking when I am away from home at school. I will sit and daydream about her stuffed pork chops, applesauce, roasted potatoes and peas or her homemade spaghetti with meatballs and sausage or her pot roast or her homemade deep fried chicken dinner with hush puppies. OMG I am so hungry for her cooking! MOM!!!!!!!
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
DLMommyJosie

Post by DLMommyJosie »

I LOVE Cracker Barrel. You can shop for all their cute stuff while waiting to eat some of the most delicious food.
pinkluvs

A little taqueria

Post by pinkluvs »

I love a little local taqueria in my town. You can get super burritos with whatever ingredients you like including vegetarian. I like the asada myself. I get to speak my limited Spanish there as well, and they help me out by correcting me too. It's also lots of food for little money. Free fresh tortilla chips (not too salty or greasy) and an awesome salsa bar to go with them. Mmmmmm!!!!! :)

It's two or three meals from one order, and at nine bucks including the two dollar tip, you can't go wrong!
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

i love panda express and del taco
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Ava, you are sooooooo right! :D

Panda Express and Del Taco are awesome. (for fast food.)

I love Del Taco's 1/2 pound bean & chesse burritos! :D

They are filled with the "magical fruit",

and the more babies eat, the more they.....

well, you know what happens next. :oops:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Manipulative Mandy

Post by Manipulative Mandy »

I like Taco Bell too!
MommyLizabeth

Post by MommyLizabeth »

I do not eat out much, basically because I think home cooking is the best for one's body instead of fast food type of items. But, when I do eat out it is usually at a place called Stephan Pyles. I am a big meat eater, the rarer the better, so a nice fat fresh from the grill steak is one of my favorite things to eat. :)
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

If you love Cuban Food, and if you are ever in Minneapolis, check this place out.

http://www.victors1959cafe.com/

Its small, family owned, nice neighborhood, awesome food, good prices.

Its one of the best places in Minneapolis. :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Manipulative Mandy

Post by Manipulative Mandy »

I went out to celebrate a friends Bday and we ordered the Stampede at Longhorns and OMG it was to die for. Couldn't finish it though, actually didn't even make a dent, we will be eating it as our desert for the next few days I suppose LOL
Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

I love mom and pop dives and we have a few here that I frequent...crazy otto's has amazing meatloaf just like mom used to make, and their zucchini fries are to die for.
Cali

Post by Cali »

OoooOOO Stinky Britches! I wanna go there now! Maybe some day! Thank you for the link.

Yum YUM!

Cali