Disposable diaper question

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
ritzcritz

Disposable diaper question

Post by ritzcritz »

Which disposable diapers (huggies, pampers, ect) have the strongest and most potent diaper scent? Which ones would you recommend?
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

I would say Pampers, but you know everyones senses are different so that really needs to be a personal choice.
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
Ella
Mommy

Post by Ella »

I'm with Rebecca - I think Pampers has the most unique/potent scent. But it is very subjective.
Heart felt kisses,

Ella
pinkluvs

Pampers

Post by pinkluvs »

I remember Pampers having the best scent. Especially upon opening a package.
My mom used them on me a few times, but mostly cloth diapers and plastic pants. I sure remember the smell/scent of the plastic pants. That used to really excite me when I would stroll through the "diaper aisle" of any store that sold them way back. That and baby powder, baby lotion, etc.

Those were the days when I was going to stores after getting up my nerve to buy diapers and plastic pants. 17 years old, and what an adrenaline rush! :)
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
pinkluvs

I could still fit baby diapers...

Post by pinkluvs »

Yes, at 17 years old, I could just barely fit the largest sized Pampers. Cloth diapers and toddler-sized plastic pants were not much of a problem fit-wise! I was one skinny guy :)
pinkluvs

When my mom used Pampers on me...

Post by pinkluvs »

This was way back in the day when Pampers were just going over from still using pins to tapes.

I'm ancient. Oh well. It had to happen eventually.
PhoneMomSue

Post by PhoneMomSue »

Yup, gotta agree, pampers have the most potent scent. In fact, all the AB diapers on AB Universe offer the pampers baby fresh scent for their diapers.
If I forgot to kiss you its definitely a bad day!
Cum play with me.

Mom Sue
DLMommyJosie

Post by DLMommyJosie »

Another vote for Pampers here, in my opinion.
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Guess I'll through my hat into the ring and make it unanimous - pampers, in my opinion, has the most strong scent.

Gina
Last edited by MommyGina on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
pinkluvs

It's funny how you remember

Post by pinkluvs »

I remember my mom and others still pinned Pampers on their little ones because even though pampers had tapes, there was no taping strip at the time. The diaper was hard to take off without tearing it.
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Betcha'll never guess which one I think...ge'head...guess...just a stab in the dark....

EEEEEE - times up...

It's...

Pampers!!!!

(didn't see that one comin', did ya, LOL)

Lexus
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

I can't speak to the diaper question.....

..... but for Baby Wipes,

Hands down it's Pampers Baby Wipes. :D

I buy baby wipes all of the time, and I have tried many different brands, and the scented Pampers Baby Wipes have the most potent "Baby Powder Fresh Scent" I have ever smelled. :D

It is strong and wonderful. When you open the box and pull out one of these wipes, your nose is greeted and enveloped with a sweet, baby-powder sent.

They are awesome, and I highly recommend them! :wink:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
YellowDucky

Post by YellowDucky »

I’m with Little Stinky on this one. I’ve never had a disposable diaper on my bottom. But, the Pampers Baby Wipes, hands down are the greatest baby wipes!! If these wipes would have been available when I was in diapers, (I’m still in diapers, now! LOL) I’m sure my sweet mommy would have used them. Just a simple warm, wet wash cloth was used with lots of loving care….
larbear

Post by larbear »

Hi all, I wanted to say I agree with you Little Stinky Britches the Pamper Baby Wipes are wonderful. I would also like to point out a product I use, it is called "Mommie's Diaper Fresh Scent" I buy it on EBay. I put a few drops in what ever I decide to put on, pull-up, disposable diaper, cloth diaper, it only takes a few drops to be transported back to the days of the heavenly scented diapers.

This scent is just like the scent used on pampers years ago, a small bottle will treat around 200 items. They also have a concentrated perfume called "Mommie's Baby Powder Scent" as well. There is also one called "Mommie's Baby Magic Scent Fresh" I like to put a few drops in the bath water and get out smelling just like Baby Magic.

I even put a few drops on like a colone before meeting my girl friend for a date one night,it took her a while to figure out where the scent was coming from, she knew I was diapered 24/7 and asked if it was a was diaper I was trying that had that scent. She mentioned to me at dinner that it reminded her of the Pampers she used on her kids back in the day.

Not sure do Pampers still have that scent? I know a lot of mommies are trying to stay away from scented things because of skin irritations, I have not been around any of the new Pampers for a while. Not sure if you can still buy Baby Magic soap any more or not either.

Have a Happy New Year (by the way is anybody dressing as baby new year this year?)
Keep those diapers dry and snug!!!! (disposables)
MommySusan

pampers

Post by MommySusan »

I have found that pampers have the most amount of odor. Almost too strong. They sometimes make my abdl's sneeze and get stuffed up. That is why I prefer huggies.
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

My favorite have always been Bambino...super thick and last way longer then any other diaper!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I think that Pampers baby fresh wipes are the best and smell wonderful. I also think that pampers diapers have a stronger smell them the other disposable ones. I used the baby wipes on myself! :D