Thank You Phone-a-Mommy

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
pinkluvs

Thank You Phone-a-Mommy

Post by pinkluvs »

I've posted so much here. You have accepted me.

For those of us like me whether they are ABs, DLs, both, maybe those who just like diapers or plastic pants, and our wants and needs, I thank you.

I love all of your caring and thoughtful comments and replies. You are very understanding, and you don't judge. Maybe no one has told all of you mommies and babysitters, so I figure now is the time.

I am very grateful. You accepted me, I can communicate with you, and that means very much to me.

It has never been easy being a DL. I remember when I was a teen, and I really thought that I was alone in this. It took a while, and then I found out I was not alone. I went through the old binge and purge routine on several occasions for years until I finally accepted myself as to who I was. I'm glad Phone-a-Mommy was there for me long after I quit that cycle.

I don't really know what else to say. There is too much.

I do thank you all for being there for us, and thank you for listening :)
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

You are very welcome sweetheart! That is what we are here for and it is our intention to make all abdl's of the world to feel special and accepted! We know just how important it is to have reassurance and acceptance and we too have struggled with demons and judgments of our fetishes. So we are happy to be able to provide a place that makes others feel welcomed and good about themselves!

Thank you for the acknowledgement!
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Awww! JJ, that is so utterly sweet and kind of you to say! The whole AB/DL community is so much a part of our world, we sometimes forget how hard it is for all our phone-a-mommy friends and guests out in the main stream of things. It really is an honor to be able to give you and all our ABs and DLs a soft place to fall. Know that you will always be accepted and loved with open arms here.

Thank you for just being you JJ :)
love,

Mommy Maggy
DLMommyJosie

Post by DLMommyJosie »

Image to you too sweet one! It's important to have people who understand you AND accept you no matter what.
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

You are so welcome, we want everyone to feel accepted and loved!!!
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

I know and I am a bit late in my reply, but I felt I had to anyway. Thank you for being here, and thank you for giving us the honor of your company. We appreciate you just as much as you us.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Lauren
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

I think we get much more then acceptance and understanding here. I believe, based upon my many calls to different mommies, that the mommies here really love and delight in our need to regress and be diapered. :D

Think about it.

Most men in the world want to be "macho", they want to be "big" and they want to be on top in all things.

We however, want to be small, we want to be little, and we want to be on bottom, getting our little bottoms powdered by our pretty mommies. :wink:

I think many of the mommies here find in us something that is missing in most "real men" out in the world.

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
pinkluvs

Sometimes

Post by pinkluvs »

Lots of times I want to and need to be a grown-up, but there are plenty of times when I need a mommy and need to be a little guy again. That kind of comfort in a scary world is important. Sure I have a diaper fetish, but being comforted is a big part of it as well as I have found out. I often visualize as I'm going to sleep being diapered and held while being told everything is alright and not to worry.

Maybe it's mostly boys that feel like this, and like you said Little Stinky, lots of guys must me on top of it all. It's my experience that the "macho" types also have a need for a mommy figure as well. Why would so many men like the comfort of breasts? It's my observation and opinion that it goes much deeper. No matter how big your truck may be, and how big and manly you are, there is always that comfort. As for us, we just accept it on a more involved level.

I think it is great that guys and some gals are in touch with this. Any stress you may have can and will vanish like a puff of smoke in the wind.

So much for me reaching back into my psychology classes without getting too wordy as I have already done. Oh well, just my two cents worth. Peace and love :)
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!