First documented Diaper Fetish

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
pinkluvs

First documented Diaper Fetish

Post by pinkluvs »

I was looking this up as to when the first documented diaper fetish. I misplaced my source, but it was around 1910. That's for any and all that may be interested. This was before the days of plastic pants. I think they may have had rubber pants as my grandma liked to call them, but I don't know.

A little curiosity thing for those that may be curious. :)
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

Thank you for that bit of history pink! I love to hear information regarding our fetish!!!
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

But in a way, aren't all men just big babies?
DLMommyJosie

Post by DLMommyJosie »

Too Cool!
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Oh wow JJ, that's cool! Now I wonder what you mean by "documented" diaper fetish - was it in like a medical reference book or something along those lines? Or more along the "Naughtier" of publications?

....inquiring minds and all, hehehe.....

Gina
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Lol, Jenna!
pinkluvs

This was some kind of psychology journal

Post by pinkluvs »

This was from some old psychology journal I happened upon. Not much was said about it. I suppose there wasn't much to be said since this was probably the first time it was documented?
I can only imagine what it would have been like having a diaper fetish a hundred years ago.
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
Miss Cate

Post by Miss Cate »

Cool!
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Can you imagine how far back a diaper fetish must go back to? Maybe Napoleon was really a diaper loving adult baby? How about Robin hood? Perhaps he actually went around in a diaper instead of tights? The possibilities are endless!

Just imagine...."Diaper Lovers Throughout the Ages'

Very interesting topic!

Lexus