Michael Jackson trial

Are you mad or upset and have no one to vent to? Come here, we will listen and give you advice.
brian

Michael Jackson trial

Post by brian »

Not sure if anyone agrees but I don't think his Doctor should be on trial at all. At the most I think he should face a medical board. Even then I think he should only be suspended for a short time. MJ was a grown man that has to be held responsible for his own health for the most part. No doubt the Doctor showed poor judgement but MJ would have got a hold of the drugs he wanted.
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Yeah, i have alot of mixed feelings on this. The fact of the matter is, is that the doc was his dealer. That being said, Michael would have gotten his fix from someone if not from this doctor. I personally think he needed to be put in a facility to deal with all his issues - there is something definitely wrong with someone who feels he has to have all that self-mutilation done. Perhaps if someone would have had the balls to stand up to him, then maybe he would be alive today.
love,

Mommy Maggy
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Hes going to be a rich man when he starts to sell his story. He wont do much time and will go on to be remembered as the doc who killed MJ.
brian

Post by brian »

MJ sure did need more help than he got. A bunch of pills wasn't the solution best for him. He was addicted to not only pills but cosmetic surgery too.

May be wrong but I think there is a law against any criminal making a profit through a book or movie deal.
SaraMadison

Post by SaraMadison »

yup just a white collar drug pusher is all Mommy has to make certain those bad people dont mess with the BABIES!