Time for a Check up!

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
NurseBetty
Mommy

Time for a Check up!

Post by NurseBetty »

You know what time it is!! It is time for you all to call Nurse Betty so you can make certain you are in tip top shape for the up and coming winter! So be sure to give a call for your exam!

Nurse Betty
1 888 430 2010
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

I need to take my aby in to see Nurse Betty for their annual check ups. Its important that baby gets the needed shots and of course flu season is here so I'm sure Nurse Betty's exam room will be full of runny nosed crying babies. See ya soon Nurse Betty :)
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
DLMommyJosie

Post by DLMommyJosie »

Betty is so very Image all the babies need to see her to make sure they stay healthy. Well actually maybe even the mommies & daddies should see her, just to be safe and everything...
babygina

Baby Gina's examination

Post by babygina »

Yes it is time for this baby girl to go to her pediatrician's office and see NURSE BETTY,for her 1 year WELL BABY examination. :D :D :D
I tinks me is a berry pretty babee gurl!!!!
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

Yes, all the babies and sissies really ought to get a check up for the new year!!
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

I love going in to see Nurse Betty! She always takes such good care of me!