Administering SPH

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
Patti Remick

Administering SPH

Post by Patti Remick »

Hello Mommies,
Hello all,

I was wondering if any of the Mommies administer SPH to any of their sissies that deserve it. I know I definately deserve it. There is small, smaller, and then there is me. Barely one inch flaccid. In a word, tiny. Very small testicles/scrotum as well. Ive come to terms with this and recognize that is is a big (no pun) part of my sissy self. The thought of having a stern Mommy and Her Girlfriends dress me in my little girls clothes and then administer verbal SPH to a sissy like me during diaper changes is overwhelming. Is anyone else into this too? Do any of the Mommies administer SPH when needed?

Luv and Hugs,
Patti Remick
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Of course sweetheart!! We mommies love poking fun at itty bitties! heeheehee

Gina
DLMommyJosie

Post by DLMommyJosie »

Many of the mommies engage in SPH. If it's barely an inch flaccid though is it really fair to call it a penis?
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

DLMommyJosie wrote: If it's barely an inch flaccid though is it really fair to call it a penis?
Mommy Josie you are absolutely right. No, it isnt fair to the real ones. Technically what i have is a micropenis and that is what it should be called. But Mommy and Her girlfriends can call it what they like. Do you think that during sissy's diaper change is the perfect time for SPH? Id love to hear from the other Mommies out there on this subject.

Luv and Hugs,
Patti Remick

StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Post by StepSisterMandy »

I'm not a Mommy, but I live for SPH LOL. I think most of us do. Do you read our blogs?
Why dont you call for some real fun! We cant give out all our secrets here ya know and I of course demand to get something in order to keep yours Giggles!
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

We love SPH at Phoneamommy sweetie. It's how tiny? :lol:
PhoneMomSue

Post by PhoneMomSue »

How tiny was it again???
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
If I forgot to kiss you its definitely a bad day!
Cum play with me.

Mom Sue
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

PhoneMomSue wrote:How tiny was it again???
The one in the drawing above is bigger.... :cry:

What do you think of the sissy in the drawing? I LOVE Mommy's fingernailed hand!

Love and Hugs
Patti Remick