Two Girl Call

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
Teacher Rebecca

Two Girl Call

Post by Teacher Rebecca »

For those who haven't tried a Two Girl Call you are missing out! There is nothing that gets the panties you have on wetter than being watched on cam and Dominated by Two Domme Mommies here at Phone a Mommy!

Be on Display for us!
Take instructions from us!
Be more Humiliated then ever before!
Be the sissy whore you long to be!
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

I have to agree completely! There is nothing like getting to tag-team and unsuspecting victim... err, I mean caller :wink:
love,

Mommy Maggy
NurseBetty
Mommy

Post by NurseBetty »

Victim works too Maggy Hehehe!
toddlermitch

Post by toddlermitch »

I would so love to have a 2 girls call with a mommy and a diaper girl.
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Mommy did you say its a cam call?
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

2 mommy calls are so much fun not just for baby but for the mommies too. We get to have a helper with our babies, a friend to talk to when we feel like you have been a rotten baby and an extra playmate for our special playtime you and mommy have. There is nothing more fun than an extra playmate for us, imagine having all your needs taken care of at the same time with 4 hands. All babies should try this at least once! mommy Janey and I like to help each other together take care of all our babies, we have so much fun. :D :D :roll: :lol:
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I LOVE doing two mommy calls especially with mommy Crissy because we are roomates and know each other so well. Since we are in the same house it makes the 2 mommy calls so much nicer :) Who is brave enough to take on the two mommy tag team of Ava and Crissy?
MommyGivesUCandy

Re: Two Girl Call

Post by MommyGivesUCandy »

Teacher Rebecca wrote:For those who haven't tried a Two Girl Call you are missing out! There is nothing that gets the panties you have on wetter than being watched on cam and Dominated by Two Domme Mommies here at Phone a Mommy!

Be on Display for us!
Take instructions from us!
Be more Humiliated then ever before!
Be the sissy whore you long to be!
Two Mommy's at one time?! OOOOOOHHHHHH WHHHEEEEE!!!! Fasten them diapers tight babies.
Sooooo much fun and soooooo much excitement! I agree ladies, it does take a special kind of baby to handle two of us. Tag Teamed by two Mommy's, YYYYUUUMMMYYY.....
I would loooveee to have another mommy assist me with my babies. It would be sooo hot to watch another mommy give orders to my perfect little baby and give him commands while pushing limits so when she is thru, he will always remember just how good he has it.
A double dose of Mommy is just what the doctor ordered!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

oh my I love doing two mommy calls they're are soo much fun I know I love doing it!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Two way calls are quite a bit of fun. We Mommies have someone to help, and the little ones that the full attention of two Mommies on them! Of course, if they've been naughty, that might not be a good thing...
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!