If I was your baby and we were at a store

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
Baby_Tommy

If I was your baby and we were at a store

Post by Baby_Tommy »

If I was your baby and we were at a store shopping and you noticed that I needed a diaper change would you take me to the restroom to change me or would you take me out to the car to change me?
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

I would prefer to change you in the ladies room, though many times there is no public bathroom in which case I would change you in the back of the mini van where everyone walking threw the parking lot can see you getting diapered.
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

I think I would have a long debate with Daddy about who was going to take you into the family bathroom. But, like Star, if no family bathroom was available, it would be out to the hatch back of the Yukon to change you, cold or no cold!
love,

Mommy Maggy
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

Maybe right in the Isle would be the easiest place for Mommy, being that the other two options causes for an interruption in shopping. And I for one do not like to be interrupted when I am in the middle of something especially shopping!
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

I actually saw this acted out in real life a few days ago. :D

I had stopped by a suburban branch of our public library and I was inside, near the children's section when I saw this mom pull back her daughter's waistband and check her diaper for poop. :oops:

(This always gets my attention when I'm out in a public place and there are lot's of moms and babies around. :lol: )

The baby was a young toddler, around 14 months old, and I could tell by the Mother's reaction/smile, that this baby girl had messed her pants in the library. I assumed that the mom was going to take her to the ladies room to change her, but instead, they both left the library after checking out their books.

A few minutes later, when I was leaving the library and walking through the parking lot, there was this same baby girl, laying on the back hatch of a minivan, with her mom holding her by the ankles and wiping her poopy bottom. :oops:

This was the first time I had seen a baby changed in a minivan outdoors. One of the things I loved about seeing this, was seeing all the other moms that were coming/going to the library stop and watch this baby get her poopy bottom cleaned by her mom. :D

If there is one thing I have noticed, and this never fails: EVERY MOM who sees a baby getting their diaper changed, will stop, and watch the baby getting their bottom wiped and diapered. It never fails. At home, at church, in a store, at the library: when a baby gets their poopy diaper changed, EVERY mom will stop and watch, and chat with the other mom.

It never fails. :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.