Diaper punishment and Spanking for Jon

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
jc6

Diaper punishment and Spanking for Jon

Post by jc6 »

A little story about a 12 year old who is put back in to diapers...

"Beth, Did you already put them in?" blond haired, 15 year old, Sally asked giving her older sister a quizzical look.

"I sure did," Bethany said stirring the contents of a coffee mug carefully with a spoon. At 17, she was taller than her little sister though both were tall for girls. Mischief sparkled in her crystal blue eyes as she picked up the cup. "Warm milk to help our little brother sleep, just like momma ordered."

Sally giggled. "The Tylenol PM will help him sleep, it's the other little surprise that I was most worried about though," she said picking up a pill bottle. "Who'd think that such a small little pill could have such an effect. I mean, a 12 year old boy wetting his bed all because of a little pill."

"Well, that is what they are supposed to do - make you pee," Beth said matter of factly. "That's why the doctor prescribed them to Aunt Julie. But since she doesn't need them anymore, we might as well put them to good use. I'm tired of Jon hanging around all the time, bugging my friends and yours. I mean, we can't get a minute's privacy. He's always snooping around, ready to tell mom if we do the slightest little thing wrong. Did you forget that you were grounded last weekend because of him?"

Sally glowered. "No, I remember. That's why I'm helping. He's getting way too big for his britches, and it's about time we slapped him down to size. You heard momma this morning - one more wet night, and she's going to put him back into diapers. "

Bethany laughed and gave her sister a wink. "That's not all. She told him that if he wet the bed again she'd pull down his pjs and paddle him right on his wet bottom! "

"Good, he needs it," Sally said nodding with sisterly wisdom, "It's too bad I can't get a crack at his butt," she finished wistfully.

"Ah, but you can," Bethany replied with a grin, "I told mom that you and I would be happy to babysit our teeny, tiny, bed-wetting, little brother and make sure he went to the potty like a big boy. Mom said that was a great idea and told me that we should not hesitate to tan his backside if he gives us any trouble."

With a final laugh the girls headed out of the kitchen and upstairs to their brother's room. Jon was already in bed, his covers tucked up around him like a six year old, and his mother was plugging in a nightlight. Sally couldn't help noticing it was the little Tinkerbell nightlight she had used as a five year old. "Now you'll be able to see, when you have to use the bathroom," their mom said sternly to her blushing son. "No more excuses. One more wet night, and I'll have your backside spanked sore and snugged up in diapers. Understood?"

Jon blushed even redder but couldn't do anything but answer in the affirmative.

He drank his warm milk quickly, knowing that to refuse while his mother was in a mood like this one would be a disaster for his dignity and bottom. The girls smiled knowingly as they watched him drink it all down to the dregs. The crushed sleeping pill soon took effect, and Jon was snoring lightly while the ladies of the house made their own nighttime preparations.

The next morning Jon was frantic. How had he wet the bed again? He hadn't woken up needing to pee or anything. All he knew was that his pjs and sheets were soaked. Moving quickly he pulled the sheets from the bed and went to hide them in the closet.

"Nu-uh-uh mister!" a voice said sharply from behind him. Jon turned to see his sister Sally standing in the doorway her hands crossed across her chest. "Mom! Little Jonny is trying to hide his wet sheets!" she called out as her brother wilted in dismay and embarrassment.

The children's' mother soon came into the room and regarded her son sternly. "So, it's not enough that you wet the bed like a baby, you try to hide it just like a little boy. Well, fine. We'll just treat you like a little boy then," she said sitting down on the dry edge of Jon's bed. "Sally, hand me a towel please, and get my hairbrush for me."

Sally had to fight to hide a smile as she complied with her mother's wishes. She went to grab the brush as her mother laid the towel over her lap and ordered her mortified son to remove his wet pajama pants and bed over her knee. "Bethy! Come on! Jonny's about to get spanked!" she whispered urgently to her sister as she returned from getting her mom's large, maple hairbrush. Bethany practically jumped out of bed to follow her sister. Both girls were familiar with how much the brush could sting and redden a bare bottom, and both were eager to see it used on a bottom that was not theirs. That it was their annoying little brother's bottom was a awesome bonus!

"Ah, thank you Sally," their mom said taking the brush. "Your girls pay attention now. This is just how I want you to treat your brother's bare bottom if he gives you even the slightest bit of trouble. If he wants to act like a baby, well, he can be one. From now on young man, you will wear diapers 24-7, do exactly as you are told, and be supervised at all times. If I can't trust you to sleep through the night, I don't want to let you out of my or your sisters' sight. If any of us find you sneaking off, well, let's just say that you will have the sorest little fanny within three counties."

Before Jon had a chance to respond or even let it all soak in, the brush landed with a resounding crack on his bare, damp bottom. The residual wetness on his skin made the hard-backed brush sting even more than usual. He howled as his bottom cheek bounced under the stroke and a distinct red oval appeared on his bottom. A hairbrush spanking with no warm up meant his mother really meant business!

The next five minutes showed just how serious his mother was. The brush landed again and again on his bare, wriggling, and in a very short time blazing bottom. His mother measured the strokes carefully and applied them slowly making sure that every inch of his bottom received the brush's attention and each spank had time to sink in before another landed. The effect, much to the two teenaged girls' delight, was one very sore, very sorry little brother howling over their mother's lap. Jon's bottom practically glowed and any resolve he had to take his spanking like a man or a big boy dissolved away in a wash of childish tears.

When the spanking was over, the brush was handed back to Sally and Bethany was sent to retrieve a few items, but what they were was lost on Jon as all he could think about was how sore his bottom was. Any mystery was resolved when his sisters returned though. In her hands, Beth had a diaper bag and Sally had a bottle of talc and some baby wipes.

Jon tried to protest but the threat of a long strapping on his already sore bottom cowed him, and he was soon laying on his back on the bed, his legs in the air, his private parts exposed and a thick disposable diaper thrust up under his red bottom.

"It's a good thing you don't have any hair down here yet," his mother said causing the preteen to blush crimson. "Babies should be bare, and it saves us the trouble of shaving you," she said sprinkling some baby powder over his bottom and privates. Jon's modesty if not dignity was saved when the diaper was firmly fastened in place with the side tabs. "Alright girls, take your little baby brother outside to play in the yard. I'm sure he can entertain himself in the old sandbox," their mother said standing Jon up.

The girls giggled, "Our pleasure!" they said leading their still tearful brother out of the room unable to contain their glee over his predicament.

End of part one...more to follow if you all like.
PhoneMomSue

Post by PhoneMomSue »

Teeheeheehee!!! What delicious fun!!! More please :)
If I forgot to kiss you its definitely a bad day!
Cum play with me.

Mom Sue