Favorite Diaper Commercial

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
Baby_Tommy

Favorite Diaper Commercial

Post by Baby_Tommy »

I am not sure if this topic has been posted here before or not but I was wondering if everyone has a favorite diaper commercial. This is probably my favorite one. It is a Luvs commercial from 1998.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW2buO28EXE
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Too Cute! I love the one with the jeans printed diapers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydWMY8cYPUU

funny! funny! funny!!!

Lexi
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

Yes, it has but it is always a fun one to discuss. Actually I am happy you reminded me of it.

My favorite is Poop There it is by Luvs!

http://youtu.be/xMeeP-5NN2g
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

I figured that there has already been a post about it, but I found this one on youtube and just wanted to share it with somebody.
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Lexus wrote:Too Cute! I love the one with the jeans printed diapers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydWMY8cYPUU

funny! funny! funny!!!

Lexi
I love the Huggies Jeans diapers! And that commercial is too funny!
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

That looks like a lot of fun in that commercial. I wish that I was that little boy in that commercial. Then I would be able to see what comes next :)
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

Another reason I wish I was the little boy in that commercial is because I would like to see what the diaper change scenario would be like and where I would be changed.
Manipulative Mandy

Post by Manipulative Mandy »

Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

That is a good one Mandy. I would love for the lady at the end of the commercial to put me in a diaper and change me.
mommysara
Mommy

Post by mommysara »

I like that one as well, they are all great.
(((hugs))), kisses, and very wet diapers!
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

I wish that I was the little boy in the Luvs commercial from 1998. It looks like he is about to get a diaper change. :) I would like to see who would change my diaper and where I would be getting my diaper changed at.
ritzcritz

Post by ritzcritz »

we should rp sometime tommy :)

[email protected]
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

Baby_Tommy wrote:I wish that I was the little boy in the Luvs commercial from 1998. It looks like he is about to get a diaper change. :)
He definitely looks like he's about to get a diaper change, but it doesn't look like he's gonna make it easy on his mommy. hehe :D
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

No he looks like he wants to keep playing, plus it looks like twins so I'm sure it won't be easy. I think it would be fun to be that little boy playing around then time for a diaper change then see who I would be diapered by.
MrStinkyPants

Post by MrStinkyPants »

That is a good commercial. I wonder who the mommy's on here think which one is going to change that little boy's diaper. I personally would like to know if the mommy's think if the mommy or daddy is going to do the diaper change.
pinkluvs7

Favorite dipaer commercial

Post by pinkluvs7 »

That had to be a Luvs commercial from around 1987 when there were pink plastic backed diapers for girls, and blue plastic backed diapers for boys. I felt so deliciously guilty and scared when I'd buy four packages of the "girl" diapers, some women's panties, baby lotion, baby powder, and the shocked look on the check-out girl's face. I'd always look for the cutest girl to make my purchases.

I can't tell you how much I dislike the cloth-like cover of the new disposables. It would take too much space. Plastic rocks!!!

Fortunately I had the foresight to stock up on the pink plastic Luvs diapers, and I never imagined that Gerber would stop making good old fashioned vinyl plastic pants in Toddler size (31 pounds and over).

So I'm ranting. I don't like prints on diapers, I just want diapers like I used to remember them. Seriously, with the disappearance of plastic pants and even the large 21X40 inch flat-fold cloth diapers and even diaper pins (!) along with plastic-backed disposables, how does one develop a good diaper fetish? ;-)

What a world. Soon they will come out with the bowel and bladder-o-matic that just mechanically takes care of such needs in an efficient and clinical fashion. Yuck.
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

Mommy's, if I was the little boy in this commercial, who do you think would be the one who would change my diaper?