Hi...I'm super nervous

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
ibeadorkable

Hi...I'm super nervous

Post by ibeadorkable »

My name is Ashley and I am really shy (at least until you really get to know me). I'm a graduate student in psychology and I live in AZ with my wonderful cat, who I love too much.
Well, that's more than enough about me.
And just because *I'M* shy & scared to start a conversation, doesn't mean you should be scared to talk t me.
:oops:
mommysara
Mommy

Post by mommysara »

Hi Ashley, it is a pleasure to meet you. No one here should be scared to speak with you. We are all very friendly and have all been in your place of being shy and nervous at one point or another so we understand that as well.

So welcome to our site and I hope you enjoy it here. I look forward to getting to know you better.
(((hugs))), kisses, and very wet diapers!
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

No worries sweetie and welcome to Phone a Mommy! Peruse the place and relax - you are among friends!
Crissy

Hiya Ashley!

Post by Crissy »

Ashley all of us are here to make any of our guests feel absolutely welcome
so anytime your around and I am as well I would be more than happy to get to know you sound like a very interesting person.
I look forward to meeting you very much hon.

http://www.phoneamommy.com/crissy.html
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

Hello Ashley :) Welcome to our little corner of the playpen. :)
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

So how are things so far Ashley? I hope you are finding us a home away from home :) !

Gina