Hello

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
superman

Hello

Post by superman »

Hello, I am really new to this ((just found about it 2 nights from a close friend after opening up to her)) and I am really just looking for info and stuff. so I will just be snooping around lol =)

I am a male. But I feel like I am a girl. I am interested in being a “baby girl”. If that is not to wird.
I lost my way, I'll get back uop agin, and someday I'm gonna shine agin, I may be knocked down but not out forever
Cali

Post by Cali »

That's not weird at all. :) And welcome to our forum! I hope you like reading every thing there is to read, you will be in your 80's by the time you finish. :)

Don't be shy to comment or post stuff! We love interacting with others on here. :)

That was very brave of you opening up to someone! Wow! Bravo for you Superman.

Have a good one,
Love,
Cali :)
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

Hi there supergirl I hope you have fun and make lots of new friends here including me. Fell free to message me if you have any questions or just to say hi :) phonemommystar is my yahoo :)

Mommy Star
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
Crissy

greetings Super chick

Post by Crissy »

I think you would be a wonderful baby girl!
you are welcome in my nursery anytime sweety.
message me anytime
I will love to

yim:phonemommycrissy
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Well hello darlin! And welcome to our little community. Always know you are welcome not despite your uniquenesses, but because of them - we celebrate and encourage them to shine here with us! (how boring the world would be if we we all monotone drones)

Lexus
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

So how are you liking our little community baby girl? I hope you are finding the plethora of information here helpful :) . Hope to see you in the chat room (tonight is slumber party night, so you should most definitely stop by!)
love,

Mommy Maggy
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

Oh I bet you are just the sweetest little baby girl and I would love to take care of a sweet princess like you! Do you have any pretty things you can wear for mommy or do I need to take my princess shopping?
mommysara
Mommy

Post by mommysara »

Hi Superman, where have you been? Haven't seen you in ages and we need a Hero! :)
(((hugs))), kisses, and very wet diapers!