Diaper Pins

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
Doris

Diaper Pins

Post by Doris »

So now if you wear cloth diapers at anytime what kind of diaper pins do you like using?

Doris
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

What a cool question! They have so many different kinds and styles now-a-days, one can choice them to match an outfit! Cute little duckies and teddy bears are so adorable, but the old fashioned blue and pink ones will always have a special place in my heart :)

Mommy Lexus
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

I love the 'snapies'. They are not a regular diaper pin, in fact they aren't a pin at all, but the idea is neat. No more accidental pokes with the pin to baby, ouch! I don't even know if they make in the size you would need for our sweet ones here, and plus there is something to be said about a good fashioned diaper pin. :) Here is a pic of a snapie, so you know what I am talking about. :)

Okay fine the image won't post so I will put the link!

http://lh4.ggpht.com/keli.hoskins/SMFzd ... imgmax=512
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
Crissy

Snappies!

Post by Crissy »

So Awesome mommy lauren has such great knowledge!
all about the little ones!!!!!
I am ordering snappies right now!
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Great topic Doris! :D

I love diaper pins, having grown up with them and I use them with my diapers now, to give me that "back to 1959" feeling. 8)

I love blue and yellow ones, especially blue teddy bear diaper pins and yellow duckie diaper pins. :D

Do any of you remember when moms would take off the rubber pants, and let baby crawl/toddle around in just their cloth diapers with the diaper pins showing at each side?

My mom did this a lot with us, and the other babies she cared for. If she wasn't going anywhere, my mom would take off the rubber/plastic baby panties, and let the baby play in just a thick cloth diaper with a blue, yellow, or pink diaper pin showing at each side. :D

The pretty blue, yellow, or pink diaper pins really stands out against the fluffy white diaper. Nothing looks more babyish! :lol:

Thank you Doris! :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.