What's your favorite diaper?

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
phoneamommysbabycam

What's your favorite diaper?

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

I have been an avid fan of wearing Bambino diapers for the last few years but am curious has anyone found any diapers like Bambino diapers that you love a lot? I am looking for thick disposable diapers with the plastic backing to them that look babyish, any recommendations?
DiaperGirlBrittney

Have you tried..

Post by DiaperGirlBrittney »

I normally wear pampers specifically because of their cute prints, excluding Bambino's I'm not really sure if any other Adult Diapers have prints on them. I haven't found any that I really like aside from them.. Maybe you could try decorating plain diapers with stickers? That seems like it'd be a fun way to make your diaper cuter :wink:
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I love Bambino diapers the best followed by abena :)
MommySusan

Huggies

Post by MommySusan »

I like huggies, they are thick and cute and make an amazing sound when my little ABDL's crawl around
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

I agree with Mommy Susan, Huggies are the best! :D

Although I'm more of a cloth diaper baby, I have to admit, the new Huggies they make are sooooo babyish and cute. :D

(And they contain BIG messes too. :oops: )

There is a picture I saw on a mommy web site (real-life mommy to little babies) that had a picture of her baby's Huggies-diapered-bottom that was bulging out with poop. The caption the baby's mom wrote on the picture is this, "This is why I diaper him with Huggies." :lol:

I thought that was sooooo cute! :lol:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Pamper Crinkles

Post by Pamper Crinkles »

In real life when I'm little, I love Bambinos, the Classico style with the super-babyish baby block design on the waistband. They're quite thick and bulky, and they hold a lot like a good diaper should :)

When I'm picturing myself as a little two-year-old baby though, I always picture myself wearing Huggies Supreme diapers (though I think they're called Little Movers now) with the soft cloth cover and the cute Winnie the Pooh designs on the front. If Mommy ever decided to let me try potty training (even though I know I won't be very good at it :P ), I also imagine wearing the Pull-Ups with the Disney Princesses on them. I like to picture myself wetting and messing them and making the pretty flowers and butterfly designs fade away and know it was because I was a little baby and used my big girl training pants like diapers :P
Love is a fresh baby wipe, a crinkly diaper, a sprinkling of powder, and a big kiss on the cheek!
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

my new fav diaper is bambinos with the teddy bears wearing diapers...so cute!
pinkluvs15

Although I can still barely fit into Pampers...

Post by pinkluvs15 »

I like the Super Dry Kids diapers. Only one tape on either side. And a shout to Little Stinky Britches, yeah, I love cloth diapers and plastic pants. That was mostly what my mom usually used on me.
I do indeed remember her doing load after load of washing thanks to this. Poor mom! :(
She didn't seem to mind it that much though. I was her special little guy, and she told me I looked very cute in my diapers and plastic pants :)

Yay Mom!
BarbieMadison

Diapers

Post by BarbieMadison »

I know my babies have their own preferences, but I'm partial to disposable diapers--I just like that being able to clean up quickly gives me more time with my baby, instead of having to wash cloth ones. :D
Barbie <3
cousinjenna

Bambinos and Huggies all the way

Post by cousinjenna »

I like the crinkle sound they make when you move. Plus they seem to be the most plushy.
Pamper Crinkles

Post by Pamper Crinkles »

I'm hooked on Super Dry Kids. They look like Pampers did when I was little, so I feel even more babyish when I'm wearing them than I already do :D
Love is a fresh baby wipe, a crinkly diaper, a sprinkling of powder, and a big kiss on the cheek!
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

I don't get to wear them often, since I am usually the one getting to do the diaper changes! Hehe :) As a mommy, I tend to prefer the disposable diapers for my little ones because like Barbie said, easier clean up! Plus the patterns are so cute, and there is no choice of accidentally sticking baby with the diaper pins because of the convenient tape to hold them nice and snug! I am flexible about brand, but partial to disposable :)
XOXO,

Barb
MommySabrina

Post by MommySabrina »

Like the other Mommies in here I prefer to wrap my babies up in disposable. Soooo much easier to clean up, just take off and throw out. I saw a new line of diapers from wearing clouds, they seem to have super cute prints, but I've only seen online pictures so I have no idea about their quality.
Mommy Sabrina