Cams?

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
TXdiaper

Cams?

Post by TXdiaper »

I've heard some mommies talking about using cams with some of their callers. What does one have to do to, to be able to be humiliated and degraded on cam by one of the amazing mommies here? :)
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

All you have to do is call the Mommy or nanny of your choice and during the call she will view your cam.
Crissy

mmmm webcams!

Post by Crissy »

I just love watching on cam and when client asks me to tell him just what to do to make me smile...
And maybe make him smile :)
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Here is my "two cents". :wink:

I am against the use of Cams. :shock:

For me, it would intrude upon the "fantasy", which takes place in the human mind. When I call a mommy, I want to see her as I see my mommy: in my mindseye. I seriously doubt that any mommy here would look like my real mother (whom I often fantasize about diapering me, just like she really did in real life 50 years ago.)

And more to the point, there is no mommy here that would LOOK and DRESS like my real Mother did 50 years ago.

However, there are mommies here (especially Lily) who SOUND LIKE my Mother sounded like when she "baby-talked" to me as an infant.

I want to experence my mommy as a baby would: and a lot of that has to do with the way my mommy SOUNDS baby-talking to me.

Yes, the "mindseye" is more powerful and exciting then anything a cam can show you. :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Crissy

cams

Post by Crissy »

dear stinky britches we can watch you on cam but u can not watch us so it will keep your fantasy alive if that is what you choose to have happen :)

Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

TXDiaper -
Yes, we mommies can view your cam during a phone/text session if you like (there are lots of babies who like this). We do so over Yahoo ( all mommies have a Yahoo IM), just ask her about it before you actually set up the call, so you don't get hung up on technical issues.

Stinky -
I think you might have misunderstood dear - the viewing is only one way - we can watch a caller if they like, but we don't allow our callers to view us, so the "mindeye" will never be compromised :)

Lexi
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

I LOVE watching DL's on cam so I can see them diapered. I like knowing that my diaper slave is doing everything hes told.
tommytwo

baby cam

Post by tommytwo »

I use the baby cam when I call in. It's super humiliating! (Mommy didn't allow me to leave the corner, and she watched as I pooped in my pants).
Crissy

mmm tommy

Post by Crissy »

I am loving the visual you gave us all I would give anything to see you in the corner hehehhe *wink *wink