How did you AND.......

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
wittlebabygurl

How did you AND.......

Post by wittlebabygurl »

How did all you Mommy's get into this type of work?
Were you ABDL before you became a MOmmy?
Did somebody inspire you to be a mommy or how did this come about for you?
What do you love most about being a Mommy'?
Do your family members know you live this lifestyle and how do they feel about it?
What's the weirdest thing that has happened to you as Mommy?
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I have been wearing since I was 18 when a boyfriend introduced me to the lifestyle. Since then I have enjoyed many aspects of the abdl life including being a dommy mommy to abdl's and sissies alike. My family does not know about my lifestyle and I don't feel the need to tell them. I do however have a whole bunch of abdl friends who are just like family to me. :)
MommyJosie
Mommy

Re: How did you AND.......

Post by MommyJosie »

wittlebabygurl wrote:How did all you Mommy's get into this type of work?
Do your family members know you live this lifestyle and how do they feel about it?
Very good questions wittlebabygurl. I think it is a good way for everyone here to get to know us better.
1-I found this site by perusing the web for diaper forums/chats/social networking. I thought "hey, that's something I can do" but I did think it was just another phone sex company til I talked to Madison for my interview and realized this is the real deal.

2- YES, I had to wear diapers until the age of 12 due to bedwetting, after I stopped they were put away and not thought of again til my sister was giving me a bit of a tease about it one night and dared me to put one on and run down the street. We were a bit tipsy with some other girlfriends,lol. I ended up keeping the diaper on and fell asleep in it. The next morning I found that I had actually wet in it (heehee, guess old habits die hard). I also had all those feelings of wearing as an older child come back. The security, the feeling of the soft thick diaper, the mild humiliation. After that I started secretly wearing again.

3- It was an old boyfriend who took me from being just DL to AB Mommy.

4-Before I worked for PAM, I was a nurse. It has always been in me to be a nurturer. There is just something relaxing and soothing in just holding your little one and caring for them. Even times when they are naughty, you can give punishment, then hugs. :D

5- They know what I do for work but they do not know it is lifestyle as well. They think it is just a phone sex job. But I have always been on the weird side to them :P They know I like frequenting bdsm clubs, as I have a Domme side to me as well. They are not unaccustomed to stopping by when I am getting ready to go out and seeing me in latex. ;) They love me in all my "weirdness" anyways. Because that is how families should be.

6- Ummm, I have had many weird experiences but I would need permission from the other person involved to talk about it here. :lol:
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
mommysara
Mommy

Re: How did you AND.......

Post by mommysara »

wittlebabygurl wrote:How did all you Mommy's get into this type of work?
1. I got into this because I've always been very open minded and curious about...well...anything and everything really. The things that make us individuals have always been a passion of mine. What makes us tick? Why do I like one thing and not another? The psychology of who each individual is, I guess.

2. I wasn't ABDL before I became a Mommy, but had always been interested in this, and many other fetishes. Again, I love to learn and grow.

3. This came about because I was looking for work that would fulfill me, and make a difference in someone else's life. I found this and realized how perfect it was! I could do something I truly love and be a safe haven for others at the same time. It doesn't get better than that! :D

4. I love the variety involved in being a Mommy. I've always been a nurturer, and this feeds that. I love that each call is different. I love that I feel a connection with my caller, and by the end of the call, there's a true caring and fondness for that person.

5. My fiance and my mom know what I do, and I'm blessed that they are both VERY supportive.

6. There are SO many "weird" things that happen as a Mommy, but because I take everyone's trust and privacy VERY seriously, I'll have to just giggle and say it's never a dull moment. :wink:
(((hugs))), kisses, and very wet diapers!
Veronika
Mommy

me oH well ...

Post by Veronika »

I got into this line of employ because I love making others suffer.
Lexus
Mommy

Re: me oH well ...

Post by Lexus »

Veronika wrote:I got into this line of employ because I love making others suffer.
MAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Veronika, I love you so much!

Lexi :wink:
Crissy

first times

Post by Crissy »

I got into loving this lifestyle very early on when a friend gave me my first
spanking and diapering to follow. He was such an adorable daddy hehhehehe