Paddles

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
Victoria
Mommy

Paddles

Post by Victoria »

I so enjoy taking a nice wooden paddle to someone behind make my day especially when i have them to bend over my lap with that behind sticking up in the air lol

Victoria

MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

over the knee is the best, especially when you have a good hairbrush to use!
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

OMG! I love giving over-the-knee spankings! I also like to intensify things by having all my spanking implements in one spot, displayed at all times. I personally have to go with either my hand or a leather paddle, though I have had great success with the back of a hairbrush! lol

Magz
love,

Mommy Maggy
Samantha
Mommy

Post by Samantha »

Although my very favorite is an over the knee spanking with my hand, I do love using a wooden spoon every once in a while!

xoxo Samantha
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

I think I'm split between a bare handed spanking, and one given with a leather covered paddle - gotta love the leather :wink:

Lexi
Madison
Mommy

Post by Madison »

What's the hottest thing anyone here has done with a paddle?
jc6

Post by jc6 »

Madison wrote:What's the hottest thing anyone here has done with a paddle?
I used one to paddle a canoe once. It was summer in Florida and pretty darned hot. :P
Crissy

hot paddle

Post by Crissy »

jc6 that is hilarious !

ooh I have done so many hot things with my paddles I have a black one with
these jewels on the back and I made a very pretty pattern while spanking a slaves bottom I called it my bauble bottom day!
hehhehe
My slave was very proud of his souvenir marks :)
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

When giving OTK spankings, I like to have a few of my implements hidden behind me on the bed, couch or wherever the spanking is taking place so my little one never knows what is coming, heehee. I like to add the element of surprise by spanking with my hand first. Then giving them a little breather and just when they think it is time to get up and rub their sore bottom, I pull out my slipper with the hard rubber sole! ;)

I love using a good old fashioned wooden spoon too Samantha. Also making them go out and pick their own "switch" from the yard for their spanking can be very humiliating. There are so many different things and ideas you can incorporate into a spanking scene. I have recently found a Canadian reformatory strap online that I have taken quite a liking too. That is definitely for more severe corporal punishment of extra naughty boys and girls.

And as for the hottest thing, I think that would be having my spankee bend over and grab their knees so that I can graze the sensitive "areas"can cause a whole new sensation while being spanked.

What are some of your favorite roles for a spanking scene? I really like Headmistress of the school room ;) , although there are many scenarios I really enjoy that is one of the top 5.
Victoriah Nichole Little

Post by Victoriah Nichole Little »

I've had an electric flyswatter used on my bottom a few times, by one specific Mommy here. Wonder if she is still around and remembers me? :: Giggle ::
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Victoriah Nichole Little wrote:I've had an electric flyswatter used on my bottom a few times, by one specific Mommy here. Wonder if she is still around and remembers me? :: Giggle ::

I think I may know just who you are talking about, heehee. That particular mommy gave me the great advice of using one of those on a naughty little AB I was having quite a time with. :wink:
Yoyo

Post by Yoyo »

This is a scary scary thread. :shock:
You can't keep a good yoyo down.
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Paddles are good, but i like having a little one go out to the back yard and get a "switch" from a tree there. I have a Willow tree, and they make for a great switch :wink:

Lexus
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Lexus wrote:Paddles are good, but i like having a little one go out to the back yard and get a "switch" from a tree there. I have a Willow tree, and they make for a great switch :wink:

Lexus
Aw man that's the best. Granny taught me that little trick! :lol: It is very humiliating and the anticipation just kills them. Also, if the switch isn't good enough, they get it twice as hard!

and :lol: yoyo, still haven't gotten your bottom yet :wink:
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Has anyone been watching "An American Horror Story: Asylum"? The head sister there has a thing for bending the inmates over her desk, bare-assed, and used one of her many canes on their lil tushies, hehehe.

A Lady after my own heart :wink: !

Gina
Lacy
Mommy

Post by Lacy »

Hehehe yes Gina! I've totally seen that! Paddle spanking can be fun, but boy do the hurt sometimes :shock: !
love, Lacy
Crissy

American Horror Story

Post by Crissy »

head nurse Sister jude's cabinet was definitely my dream of paddling toys
gotta love the writers if that disturbingly great show!
Samantha
Mommy

Post by Samantha »

Sister Jude had soooo many fun paddles in her little cabinet! I think I'll make it my goal to have just as many fun toys as she had hehe!
xoxo Sam
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Madison wrote:What's the hottest thing anyone here has done with a paddle?
OMG...well....if you are referring to the naughty side of hot...I've used the handle end of a paddle brush in a VERY naughty way on a naughty little one (even had them clinch in order to make sure the heavy brush stood straight up, lol)

I know, I know...you say sadistic, I say creative, LOL

Still want to be sent to my dungeon?
pinkluvs15

Spank my bottom after stealing panties

Post by pinkluvs15 »

I think it would be fun (but a little painful) if mommy caught me playing with her panties. A good spanking, and then a diapering would be the right thing to do to such a naughty little boy :)