Question that goes with a blog post

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
1stinkybaby

Question that goes with a blog post

Post by 1stinkybaby »

One of the ladies on here posted a blog the other day where in it, it mentioned a boy peeing on her while she was giving him a spanking.

To all the mommies on here, have you ever been spanking someone who either peed, pooped or farted on you while you spanked them?
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Teeheehee. Well, being the author of said blog, I have to say most definitely YES! It's actually more common that you would think. Things are tightening, constricting, then released abruptly when contact is made with the bare bottom and a little one cries out.

(it's one of the reasons I always make sure my skirt is hiked up and the transgressor is across bare legs)

Magz
love,

Mommy Maggy
dirtydl

Post by dirtydl »

I have to imagine it would be awesome to lose control like that while getting a spanking. Or maybe just lose control on purpose. haha
1stinkybaby

Post by 1stinkybaby »

I've actually done all three while being spanked *blushes* Pretty embarrassing and only gets my butt spanked even harder.
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

It's sort of inevitable - at some point a little one will loose control and have an accident while getting spanked, goes with the territory. Of course you are correct stinky...it will get you an even harsher spanking! heeheehee

Gina
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

The last time anyone peed in my lap got their ass spanked.... Image