If I was the little boy in this commercial...

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
Baby_Tommy

If I was the little boy in this commercial...

Post by Baby_Tommy »

This is probably my favorite diaper commercial because at the end of the commercial it appears that the little boy needs a diaper change. I have always wished that I was the little boy in this commercial so I could see who would be changing my diaper and where I would be getting my diaper changed. I was wondering if I was the little boy in this commercial, who do you think would be changing my diaper?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW2buO28EXE
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

You know that could make for a good role play scenario...gives me ideas, heehee. :D
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

Who do you think will be the one changing the diaper? I would love to do a roleplay situation like the one in this commercial :).
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Hmmm..... eeny....meeny....miny...mo....

One sure fire way to find out :wink: , heeheeheehee

Gina
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

the possibilities are endless baby...after all mommy has so many friends that like to help with changing and taking care of baby.
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

I think that would be fun to be playing with mommy and daddy like in that commercial then mommy said that change is necessary and handed the little boy off. I would love to be that little boy at that point to see which one of them would be changing my diaper. From all of your viewpoint on this commercial who do you think it looks like would be changing my diaper if I was that little boy?
Veronika
Mommy

diaper change

Post by Veronika »

I would love to spank the daddy in this situation I would use my paddle glove has nice ruby red studs across it that spell out "Slave"
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Oh I think the mommy will be the one doing the diaper change and prolly everything else..lol
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

I couldn't tell if mommy was doing the hand off to daddy with that little boy or not.
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

Baby_Tommy wrote:I couldn't tell if mommy was doing the hand off to daddy with that little boy or not.
I don't think she was; I think he'd actually offered. :)
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

I'm not sure, it is hard to tell lol. Either way it looks like that little boy was going to be getting his diaper changed. That is why I would love to be the little boy in that commercial that why I could see what was coming next. :)