Reasons to Wear a Diaper...

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
Lexus
Mommy

Reasons to Wear a Diaper...

Post by Lexus »

I thought it might be interesting to make a list of reasons to wear a diaper...so naturally I thought i would ask all of you for your input, heeheehee.

So what first comes to mind for me, is that you don't have to worry about all those pesky lines at the bathroom (New Year's Eve parties are notorious for long lines of drunkards, lol)

What advantages can you think of for wearing a diaper?
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Oh there are soooooo many reasons to wear diapers! :lol:

However, the number one reason to wear diapers....

soft, fluffy cloth diapers that have been "doubled" for thickness...

covered is soft, white plastic baby panties....

is this: Mommies can't resist patting a cute, soft, diapered bottom. :D

After all, what mommy can resist patting a soft diapered baby bottom as they crawl on the floor or toddle around the room?

And what baby doesn't love to feel the comforting, soothing hand of a pretty mommy gently and lovingly patting his diapered bottom?

(I know I do. :oops: )

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Lacy
Mommy

Post by Lacy »

The best part about wearing a diaper is definitely the getting diapered part! It just feels so nice to be taken care of like that!
love, Lacy
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

...because I said so...

'nough said...(heeheeheehee)

Magz
love,

Mommy Maggy
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

As usual Marty nailed it spot on. Mommy's cannot resist a little soft diapered bottom. And Maggie, well, just awesome as usual. :wink:

For me, I have a theory (sorry for those of you who have already heard this)but, even though we cannot consciously remember being a baby in diapers, I think that of course our sub-conscious mind holds those memories close. And those of us that are not afraid, when we put on those diapers, all those memories of being safe, taken care of and loved come flooding back. Even if we do not realize that is what happens.

I have one particular caller who is a veteran. He suffers from PTSD and terrible nightmares. But when he wears his diapers, his wife has reported that he doesn't have a single one.Proof that among all the good reasons there are to wear, healing is among them.

Wonderful post Lexus!!
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
Little Stinky Britches

Thank you so much Josie. :D

And as usual, YOU too nailed it spot on! :lol:

(I really think we tend to think alike. :wink: )

Your theory Josie, is more then just a theory: It is a fact. And the more research they do on infants and infant development, the closer they get to proving once and for all that babies DO remember their lives as babies.

Consider the "disposables vs cloth" debate in the abdl world.

Older babies like myself have no interest in wearing disposables because they do NOT trigger those long forgotten memories of being in diapers. I spent the first 5 years of my life in cloth diapers. The first 2 years were as a "normal" baby/toddler, but then when my mom realized that I wasn't ready to be a "big boy", she put me back in diapers until I was 5.

These were cloth diapers with plastic "rubber" pants over them. A disposable diaper feels "alien" to me, and thus does not bring back all those wonderful memories of being a baby.

The same is true for younger babies. ABDL's in the below 30 age range, wear disposables because that's what their mothers diapered them with. Many of them have told me that when they put on a cloth diaper, they don't "feel" like a baby: to them, it's just a piece of cloth, to us older babies it's a diaper. Yes Josie, you are soooooo right!

Diapers are a transport: a transport to another world. Not a new, or strange world, but a world we know well: a world we remember in our sub-conscious mind. :D

Just think about how many times our mothers burped us as babies! :oops:

How many times, day after day, week after week, month after month, did your mother hold you close to her breast, and softly patted your back and bottom trying to relieve you of that gas in your tummy? And how many times when you burped and tooted, did your mother smile and praise your for passing the gas that was in your tummy?

Think about it.

Is there another time in your life when another person praises your for burping and tooting? 8)

That's why we wear diapers: So we can remember.

Thanks Josie, you always have awesome things to say. :D
You are a wonderful Mommy! :D

DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Sometimes we have to state the obvious...best reason to wear a diaper is to keep your poop and pee off the furniture duhhh
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

DommyMommyAva wrote:Sometimes we have to state the obvious...best reason to wear a diaper is to keep your poop and pee off the furniture duhhh
LOL!! You are ABSOLUTELY correct Ava! That Is the best reason!
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Ava, you crack me up. :lol: No doubt!!

And yes Marty, we always seem to have the same thoughts!!
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
Veronika
Mommy

hmmmm Loved AvA's answer

Post by Veronika »

Also to cover all your naughty bits hehhehhehe
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

I have to agree with all of you but keeping that cute hiny covered is the best reason ever!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Well Mommy Josie kinda hit on one of my reasons for being an AB and hence the diapers. PTSD, the Military etc....

I am and always have been the Alpha male type so for me wearing and being a baby or being sissified is not only a chance for surrender within a trusting bond, but also of relaxation.

I was perscribed a certain medicine when I retired from the Army to help me with the PTSD and everything, however I felt more like a zombie so I delved once again back into the AB world and was able to better control myself when i was diapered and now that I have found my way back I'm never leaving again.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Little Stinky Britches

I never realized how much I miss Mommy Josie and Mommy Maggy until I just re-read these old posts from 2012 and 2013. :cry:

They both had something awesome to say when they posted on this forum, keen insights, experienced opinions, etc...

... and now they are gone. :cry:

They were Mommies who POSTED A LOT on this forum and I called them many, many times to live out my mommy/baby fantasies over the phone. 8)

I hate to sound like "an old timer", but I remember a few years ago on this site, you would log on and there would be 7 or 8 Mommies all posting dozens of opinions and views from a Mommy's perspective on this forum. Sadly, only a handful of Mommies on this site go to these forums and post something. I am grateful to the ones who do, but sad that other Mommies do not. :(

lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

It's the same in the chat rooms too, only a handful of mommys go in there. But I am thankful of the ones that do post on here and their blogs, and come in to chat and interact.

Baby Alyssa
NannyEllaMadison

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

Aww, I'm sorry that there aren't more of us who are posting...I love the questions that everyone asks and the stories that are written; its a treat to be able to chat about your phone call beforehand and to know the sort of bABy you are, so we can get right into roleplay!
Nanny Ella
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

This is definitely an old post, but I read over it, and have to say that I agree with everything that is stated here. I also think that from a Mommy's perspective, we get a visceral thrill from our suppressed memories as babies just as our adult babies do. We feel love and protection towards our charges based on how we remember feeling as a child, the comfort and safety that our Mothers gave us. Knowing that we are creating that same feeling in our babies is very nice. :)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Nana,

Perfectly saids!

Baby Alyssa
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I love to keep my Aby's in diapers so they quit having accidents in their beds! This mommy is tired of cleaning the sheets!!!
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

The reason im kept in diapers is to keep me dry and protect my clothes (im constantly leaking) and to enforce the fact that i am a sissy baby. For the same reasons i am also kept in toddler girl and little girl clothes.

Luv and hugs
Patti
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

It is good that you are made to wear your diapers and little girl clothes, Patti. As you said, it does enforce the fact that you are a diapered sissy girl. And we don't you to forget that, do we?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!