PCs to Pampers (Chapter 10 Is Up! - 6/18/2013)

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
Diapers4Ever

PCs to Pampers (Chapter 10 Is Up! - 6/18/2013)

Post by Diapers4Ever »

Chapter 1

It all started out wonderfully. I had a great life, an amazing girlfriend and I was on the Honor Roll, ready to graduate from high school alongside her. The two of us were gonna go to college together, major in the same things and get jobs with the same company. Things were gonna be perfect.

So why am I telling you this from a crib in her parents' house? Let me explain.

Kimberly and I had met when we were both freshmen attending Washington High School. From the first moment I saw her, I totally fell in love. Piercing blue eyes, flowing blonde hair, that "thin but not too thin" look...she was just the essence of perfection.

Though, unfortunately, she was also the kind of girl who was a little stuck-up so she'd sometimes made fun of me, but I knew that, deep down, she had a good heart and I wouldn't rest until I broke through that exterior to get at it.

Though she made fun of me 'cause I wasn't very athletic or coordinated or attractive, I could tell she was impressed by my skills in other areas. For example, one thing I know probably better than any other student in the school was computers. You plunk me down in front of a computer and ask me to do something and I can finish it for you within the hour, sometimes, depending on the project, within ten minutes.

Kimberly had recently gotten a new laptop as a gift from her parents for turning 16 so, as I was expecting, she'd came to me for help setting it up since, according to her, when it came to computers, she was even more blonde than she'd care to admit. So, true to my nature, I'd said it was no problem and that I could help her out. She was so overjoyed that she actually gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. That was definitely a moment that stayed with me, I'll tell you that much.

I'd asked her when she wanted me to come over to her house to set everything up and she'd told me that her parents would be out of town visiting her grandparents and, since she was so responsible, her parents had given her a house key and let her stay home alone. She'd said she felt the best time for me to come over was after school. I said it was no problem and she'd mentioned to me that we could take her car. I'd gotten confused and said "I didn't know you had a car." She'd giggled and told me, "Oh, Mommy got me the laptop, but Daddy got me the car." I chuckled and nodded. So the plan was to meet outside the school when the day finished at approximately 3:30 PM, so that's what we did.

All day, I couldn't help but think, "This amazing girl wants me to help her and we're gonna be alone together probably for half the day." I honestly couldn't really concentrate on anything else besides that one thing for the rest of the day...well, I could, but it was really difficult.

3:30 PM came around and I'd walked out of school to see Kimberly by her car. It was a black, four-door 1967 Chevy Impala. It turns out that Kimberly's father was actually good friends with the crew of "Supernatural" from the time he'd guest-starred on the show when her and her family were in Vancouver for a vacation. So since there were at least six of those cars currently having been made for the show, they eventually decided to scrap one since there were a lot of problems with it, so her father contacted them and said he wanted to buy it. They'd sold it to him and he and Kimberly had worked together to fix it up, but he never told her that they were fixing it up so he could give it to her as a birthday present. She was absolutely overjoyed.

I'd walked up to her and we'd exchanged pleasantries, but, before I got in her car, I'd heard something...something that I hadn't heard in years.

I'd heard a toddler babbling.

I'd stopped and asked Kimberly, "What was that?" She'd giggled and said, "That's my baby brother, silly! His name's Rufus." I was a little confused 'cause she'd never mentioned that she had a baby brother, though, to be fair, we never really spoke that much unless she needed some kind of computer help. Seeing the look on my face, she got apologetic and said, "Oh, I'm sorry...I'd totally forgotten to tell you. With my mom and dad visiting my grandparents, I'm taking care of him for the weekend." I'd chuckled and said, "Oh, that's no problem. I love kids. Don't worry about it...and, hey, if you need any help, I'm happy to lend a hand." She got this huge smile on her face and hugged me, kissing my cheek over and over and saying, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I'd chuckled and said, "No problem!" After she'd let go, I'd said to her, "Do you think we should head to your place? I mean, that operating system's not gonna install itself." She'd smiled and said that I was right; with that, we got in the car and were on our way to Kimberly's house.

About halfway there, I'd smelled something really awful, however even though I had next to no experience with babies or toddlers, I had a strong feeling as to what just happened...and my feeling was confirmed when Kimberly's brother started to whine.

Kimberly realized what happened, but didn't lose her cool, didn't scrunch up her nose or didn't even give the traditional Valley Girl "Ew, gross!" expression. She'd realized what her brother had done in his diaper and simply cooed to him [as she kept her eyes on the road], "Aw, you’re gonna be okay, sweetie...we'll be home real soon and then Kimmy's gonna change that messy diaper, don't you worry!"

I don't know what it was, but hearing Kimberly say those words made me feel attracted to her and turned on at the same time.

We'd arrived at her house and, after Kimberly parked the car in the garage, she'd turned to me and said, "Can you get the diaper bag? I gotta grab the little stinker from the backseat." I'd said, "Sure, no problem.", though my response was a little too eager...I hope she hadn't noticed that.

I grabbed the diaper bag and joined her near the backseat where she'd opened the door and, picking her brother up out of his car seat, she'd cooed to him as he whined, "Aw, I know, baby, I know...that diapie can't feel too good, can it? But don't you worry, your big sister's here and she's gonna get you all cleaned up!"

There was that feeling again...I don't know WHY I felt this way when Kimberly spoke like that to her little brother and I suppose that was the most frustrating part of this whole experience...that I couldn't put a finger on it...though I'd noticed that she'd used the word "diapie" instead of "diaper". I guess she was a "Rugrats" fan...which surprises me 'cause, at school, whenever she found out that somebody liked a show "for babies", she'd start making fun of them.

She'd looked at me and smiled, "Could you do me a favor?" I'd smiled and said, "Sure." She'd giggled a little and said, "Could you grab my house key? It's in my front pocket. I'd set this little guy down, but I don't want the poopy to smush everywhere...then he's just gonna be upset and, trust me, neither of us wants that."

I'd chuckled a little and realized her logic so I'd grabbed the house key for her. As I'd slung the diaper bag over my shoulder, I walked ahead of the two of them as Kimberly and her baby brother brought up the rear.

I'd unlocked the door and opened it, then stepping foot inside her house. Kimberly, her brother in tow, walked in after me, her brother beginning to fuss and whine, most likely due to that dirty diaper he was experiencing.

Kimberly was a real professional when it came to dealing with her little brother. She didn't yell, she didn't get upset, she didn't show any kind of hostile emotion of any kind. It was such a refreshing change of pace since I've heard of so many girls her age not wanting anything to do with their younger siblings, but Kimberly was all over it.

Kimberly shushed her brother as she walked to the nursery. She stopped and looked at me, "Did you wanna come with me?"

I was a little taken aback by her question, so I'd flinched a little, looked around and said, "Who, me?"

She giggled and said, "No, silly, the invisible man...yes, you!"

I'd figured, "Why not? What's the worst that could happen?" So I'd said, in a casual way, "Yeah, okay."

Kimberly smiled and said, "Great! It'd be nice to have a little helper around while I change him. He's fine now, but the second you lay him on that changing table, wow, he's a real squirmy-worm." Then she turned to her brother and cooed to him in a baby voice, "Aren't you? Yeah, you're a real squirmy-worm, yes you are, yes you are!" Apparently her brother, despite the fact that she was kind of poking fun at him, liked her tone because he giggled.

I'd never heard a toddler giggle before...it was a cool feeling, though I couldn't help but feel that weird feeling again as I heard Kimberly coo to her brother and the worst part is I still don't know why.

We walked to the nursery and Kimberly had exhaled deeply as the two walked up to the changing table. Apparently her brother knew what this was and what it was used for because that's when his mood had changed from simple whining and fussing to outright crying and kicking, but, no matter what, Kimberly never lost her cool.

As she laid him on the changing table, she cooed to him, "I know, baby, I know, it's all messy, isn't it? But don't you worry, Kimmy's gonna be as quick as a bunny while she's gettin' your diaper changed, but I gotta ask you to calm down for me a little. Can you do that, buddy?"

Her brother continued to kick and squirm and cry and whine. I was honestly getting a little uncomfortable watching this. I was just about to slink out when Kimberly, without looking at me, said, "Can you pull off his shorts for me? I don't wanna do it, but I gotta strap him down and I can't do both at the same time."

I'd exhaled and said, "No problem." Walking up to the edge of the changing table, I'd gotten a full-force whiff of just how bad her brother's diaper was and I'd imagined it was only gonna get worse after Kimberly took it off, but, powering through, I'd pulled off Kimberly's baby brother's shorts and, not really knowing what to do with them, set them aside on a nightstand near his crib.

Kimberly looked at me and smiled...almost a motherly smile. "Thank you so much." I'd mumbled a reply, then stepped back behind her so I wasn't in the way and let her get right to work.

She'd looked at her baby brother and tried to get him to focus on her eyes, then she talked to him...not like a big sister talking to a toddler, but like one adult talking to another adult. She actually told him, step-by-step, everything that she was doing.

With a smile, she'd said, "Okay, buddy, now my boyfriend's taken your shorts off so I can get at that messy diaper, but I gotta make sure you can't fall off the changing table so I'm gonna have to fasten the safety strap. Now I know you don't like it when I gotta use it, but unless you're gonna stop fussin' and squirmin', then I have to. So what's it gonna be, little man? Are you gonna be a good boy and hold still so Kimmy can change you?"

It's like he knew exactly what she was saying. I didn't know a lot about toddlers, but her little brother seemed to understand of every word she said to him which I thought was really impressive. Her little brother nodded his head and stopped fussing almost instantly, though, since he was still squirming a little, Kimberly felt the need to use the changing table strap, though, strangely, her brother was okay with it.

Kimberly broke into a big smile and stroked his hair gently. "You’re such a good boy! Don't worry, sweetheart; we're gonna get that diaper changed real fast. Okay, now my boyfriend took off your shorts and I've put the strap around your tummy, so now we gotta get in your messy diaper so I can clean your bum."

I'd heard her refer to me as her boyfriend which definitely surprised me, but, honestly, part of me was too intrigued with this moment to really think about it.

Kimberly then proceeded to continue with the hardest part of the experience [at least, as far as I knew]...the removing of the dirty diaper, though since her parents used disposables and not cloth [the kind with pins, not the kind with those insert things], it was an easy removal...though definitely not pleasant smelling.

Kimberly ripped open one tab of her little brother's disposable diaper and, I don't know what it was, but, when I heard the tab rip, I shivered a little. These weird feelings were beginning to bother and confuse me now. Kimberly smiled down at her little brother and said, "That's one tab..." Kimberly then ripped open the second tab of his dirty diaper and smiled down to him again, saying, "And that's two!" As she said that, she poked him lightly in the stomach and, in a baby voice, said, "One! Two!" Though as she said "Three!" she did something I'd never thought I'd see her do.

She began tickling her brother's stomach.

As he giggled and squirmed around, Kimberly continued tickling him with one hand, but made sure to keep the diaper closed with her other hand to avoid any mess falling out on the changing table or, even worse, the floor.

Kimberly eventually stopped tickling him when she saw her little brother had pretty much had enough, then smiled at him again, saying, "Okay, cutie-pie, I've untaped your stinky diaper, now I'm gonna open it up so we can see what we're dealin' with here."

She opened it up and, I gotta be honest, words can't describe what I smelled at that moment. It was just unbelievably horrible. Imagine a slaughterhouse had a baby with a rendering plant. That's pretty much the equivalent of the smell that was in her little brother's diaper. I couldn't take it. I honestly felt like I was gonna throw up. I'd plugged my nose and moved the front collar of my shirt up over it to try to further block the smell. To my surprise, though, Kimberly was totally and completely unaffected by it.

Kimberly just giggled and smiled, saying to her little brother, "Wow, somebody made a big big poopy for their big sister today, didn't they?" As she tickled him, she cooed, again in that baby voice she used earlier, "Yes he did! Yes he did! You're Mommy's baby boy, but you're Kimmy's little man, aren't ya? Yes, you are! Yes, you are!"

There was that weird feeling again. What the heck was goin' on here??

Kimberly then, unknowingly, decided to add to my weird feeling by looking over her shoulder and saying, "You wanna help me change him?"

Since I was very attracted to Kimberly, I didn't wanna say no, but I didn't want her to see how I was looking at think I was some kind of pedophile or something, mistakening my feelings for different feelings, so I didn't wanna say yes either...though it's almost like she could sense my nervousness and she said, "Don't worry. I've seen a lot of guys babysit and change diapers. They're not weird or sick or anything. If anything, knowing they can care for babies and toddlers like that...it just makes us girls want them more." With that last sentence, she gave a little wink to me with a very warm smile, almost as if she knew.

I'd walked up to her and stood beside her, watching her change her little brother's diaper. I was honestly very unprepared for what I was about to see her do...and I had no idea that, after this was all said and done, it would change my opinion of her forever.

Kimmy then, with the knoweldge of a professional, like she'd be changing diapers at every free moment she had, took her little brother's legs in her hand, but with a finger between them, removed the dirty diaper from his bottom, but not before taking the clean end of the dirty diaper and wiping the excess poop from his butt. Sensing that her baby brother was getting fussy, Kimberly cooed to him again, "I know, honey, I know...it's a real stinky diaper, but don't worry, I'm almost done...it's almost gone. Kimmy just needs you to hold still for just a little bit longer."

With that, Kimberly had set the dirty diaper aside and turned to me and said, "Can you grab me a couple of baby wipes? They're just near the top of the changing table...near his head." I faltered for a second and, after catching my composure said, "Uh, sure...how many?" She smiled a little and said, "I think three should do it." I'd smiled back a little and said, "Sure, no problem." I was definitely getting a little more comfortable around Kimberly and the way she cared for her little brother which was definitely a good thing. I'd popped the top of the wipes container and, after pulling out three, handed them to Kimberly.

Kimberly smiled to her little brother and calmly said, "Okay, bud, now your poopy diaper's off, but I still gotta get that poopy from your bum so I'm gonna use the wipes, okay?"

She then held them up to him so he could study them.

With the patience of a doctor dealing with a patient, she spoke calmly and soothingly to him, "Now it's gonna feel a little cold, but I know you're a big boy and you'll tough it out. Just relax."

With that, Kimberly ran the wipes along her little brother's bottom as he cried due to the cold feeling.

Kimberly looked at me and said, "Could you do me a favor and try to calm him down while I do this?" I said, "Yeah, sure, no problem." Never really having dealt with babies or toddlers before, I didn't really know what to do so I'd just started making funny faces at him. Apparently that was enough because he started to giggle. With him giggling, he was definitely distracted enough so Kimberly could wipe his bottom clean.

Kimberly smiled and said to her little brother [but also, I feel, to me], "All done! You were such a good boy! Thank you for your help!" Her little brother giggled in response.

Kimberly then placed the used wipes in the dirty diaper and, after rolling it up with one hand, she taped the tabs over so it looked like a ball, then, again, with one hand, tossed it in the diaper pail, where it landed inside. Kimberly then giggled at her aim and said, "Bullseye!" Her little brother, for the first time since I'd seen him, spoke and said, "Boos-eee!" That was, by far, the most adorable thing I had ever heard.

After using the wipes, Kimberly realized that she didn't need to hold her little brother's legs up anymore since his bottom was free of poop, so she let go as he kicked happily.

I'll admit, though...I couldn't help get a little envious of her baby brother after seeing him act like he was now...not to mention get a little more attracted to Kimberly during this process.

Kimberly then looked at me and said, "Thank you SO much for your help. Most of the time, it takes me forever to change his diaper. You can step back now if you want to."

I'd chuckled and, trying to be suave, I said, "Nah, I'm cool; no worries." Then, to sort of "plant the seed" of attraction, I'd said, "Besides, I'm having fun watching you with him."

She gave me a little smile and then turned back to her baby brother and said, "Okay, munchkin, the wipes are done with and now I gotta use the baby powder." With that, she picked up a canister of baby powder and showed it to him, holding it with one hand and moving her other hand up and down in front of it like a showcase model.

It seemed her baby brother realized what was in Kimberly's hand and, as such, what was about to happen...though he probably knew having gone through this procedure many times before.

Kimberly then untwisted the cap on the top of the baby powder bottle and shook a little bit into her hand to make sure it shook out without any problems, she didn't want to let it go to waste so she'd lifted up his shirt and rubbed some on his stomach.

Kimberly then giggled and said, "You like that, huh, sweetie-boy? You like it when Kimmy puts powder on your tummy, don't you?"

Her baby brother giggled in response.

Kimberly then, again, grabbed his legs with one finger between them and, as she lifted his bottom up from the changing table, powdered it and, after twisting the canister closed and setting it down, she used her other hand to rub the powder into his skin.

With that part of the process complete, she had lowered his bottom back onto the changing table, released her hand from his legs and grabbed a new diaper from the lower shelf of the changing table. I couldn't really see the brand and was curious so I thought I'd ask..."Hey, Kimberly...what brand are those?" For whatever reason, I couldn't bring myself to say the word "diapers", but it was probably tied to the other feelings from earlier.

As Kimberly spoke to her baby brother softly, she'd said to him, almost as a way of answering my question as well, "Now I'm gonna take this new Pampers diapie, open it up, untape the tabs, take your legs in my hand again, lift your bum up from the changing table, place the new diapie down on top of the changing table, bring your legs down on top of the diapie, and bring it up through your legs and tape it all together!"

And she was absolutely true to her word. First she'd taken the diaper from the changing table, opened it up, untaped both tabs (again, causing that shiver of mine), then set it on the changing table. After that, she'd taken her legs in his hand [again, with a finger between them], lifted his bottom up, positioned the clean diaper, lowered his bottom onto the new diaper, then, after letting go of his legs, ended the procedure by bringing the new diaper up through his legs and taping both tabs together.

Kimberly then broke into a huge smile as she unbuckled the strap from the changing table, "All done, little man!!!" She then did something that I never thought she would've ever done in a million years...

Kimberly blew on her brother's stomach, making a raspberry sounding noise (like when someone sticks their tongue out at you) which made him giggle uncontrollably.

Right then and there, I felt a strange mix of envy and jealousy toward her brother, but a mix of attraction and desire toward Kimberly...but it wasn't a sexual desire. It was more of a desire to be cared for like I had just watched her care for her brother.

Kimberly then picked him up from the changing table and, now without the issue of a dirty diaper, placed him on her hip with one hand under his butt, then she cooed to him, "You tired, baby boy?" He whined a little in response. She smiled a little and said, "Yeah, you're tired...don't worry, Kimmy's got your crib all ready for you." She laid him down inside it and moved the blanket up a little and then looked at me. "Could you do me another favor?" I said, "No problem, what's up?" She'd said, "Can you turn down the dimmer switch?" I said, "Sure." I'd turned down the dimmer switch so it wasn't too dark, but wasn't too bright, though her brother was still sort of fussy and not wanting to nap, so Kimmy did the only thing she could think of...she sang.

"Rock a bye Rufus, in the treetop, when the wind blows, the cradle will rock. When the bough breaks, the cradle will fall, and down will come Rufus, cradle and all."

I don't know what it was, but listening to her sing him to sleep got me thinking about when my own mother used to do that to me. Kimberly had such a beautiful voice, too. It made me really sad that she didn't share it with the school more often.

When Rufus finally fell asleep, Kimberly looked at me and motioned that we should leave, but she made sure to leave his baby monitor on in case he needed her. We'd walked out of his bedroom, me in front of her, and Kimberly closed the door. We'd made it to the living room and I'd sat down with her and said, "Okay, so do you wanna get that laptop and I can set it up for you?"

She'd looked at me and smiled, saying, "In a minute. First there's something I want to ask you?"

That cryptic sentence got me a little worried, though I managed to hide it, saying, "Sure. What's up?"

Kimberly said, "How often have you had these feelings for me?"

I was honestly surprised she picked up on that. I'd exhaled softly and managed to calm myself enough to respond, "Since I first met you."

Kimberly was confused which, admittedly, confused me. She'd said, "But...you didn't know I had a little brother until today."

Now it was MY turn to get confused. "Kimberly, what're you talking about?"

Kimberly giggled a little and smiled, "Silly boy, I could tell you were definitely a little more into that diaper change...maybe even more than Rufus was. I'd never seen anybody else act like that when I changed his diapers." Realizing that she might've scared me to the point where I didn't want to reveal anything to her, she looked me in the eyes and then placed her hand on my knee, then spoke in a soft, calming voice, "You can tell me anything you want...I promise I won't make fun of you. That girl you knew at school...she's gone and forgotten. This is who I am now. So, please...tell me."

I'd swallowed and looked at her, preparing to answer her, but all that came out was...

"Could you get me a glass of water?"
Last edited by Diapers4Ever on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:02 pm, edited 10 times in total.
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

That was awesome!
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

DommyMommyAva wrote:That was awesome!
Thank you so much for the positive words, Mommy Ava! :) I'm glad you liked the first part of it! :D

I'm gonna give it a little more time before I post the second part.

Weirdly, though, I had a basic idea in my head...everything else just organically flowed once I started typing. lol 8)
babybrendan

Post by babybrendan »

Awesome story. Can't wait to read more
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

babybrendan wrote:Awesome story. Can't wait to read more
Thank you so much for your positive words, brendan! :) I'm hoping to get the second part done very soon! :D
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

I agree its really good we want more :)
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

SweetMommyCandy wrote:I agree its really good we want more :)
Thanks for the high praise, Mommy Candy! :D I should be able to get a new chapter up by Thursday. :)
ritzcritz

Post by ritzcritz »

PLEASEEE continue this as soon as possible, the ending gave me butterflies in my tummy as if I were there in the room haha.
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

I'm really surprised by all the positive reviews of the beginning of my story, thank you guys so much! :D

For that, I unfortunately can't give you a chapter yet, but I can give you an update as to when I should have one up.

I recently had a doctor's appointment a couple of days ago; everything's fine, but he scheduled me for a few routine tests on Tuesday (February 5th) so, if it all works out the way I hope it will...a new chapter (possibly two) should be up by Wednesday February 6th 8) Yay! :D
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

Chapter 2

Kimberly studied my face for a second and then smiled warmly again, saying "Sure, no problem." She then got up and walked into the kitchen, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

Shortly after, she returned with what looked like a baby bottle. I immediately got antsy and confused, but, ever the professional, she calmed me down. "Relax, silly, it's not a baby bottle. It's just a Gatorade bottle. I'm sorry about that, but all of our cups and mugs are in the dishwasher. They won't be done for a while."

I accepted that excuse and began to drink from it. I don't know why I didn't just unscrew the cap and drink from it normally, but, whatever the reason, I didn't. Unfortunately, with the way the bottle is designed, the only way to get anything out of it is to suck on it like one would a baby bottle.

She smiled warmly at me again as she watched me drink from it...sometimes it made me wonder if she wanted to baby me, too.

I realized that it would take forever for me to finish this bottle with the speed I was going so I just said, "Screw it" to myself and unscrewed the cap, but, before I could take a drink, Kimberly spoke.

"So what did you want to tell me?"

That was it...the moment of truth. She wanted to know what I was thinking.

There was no turning back...I had to tell her.

"Okay, Kimberly...well...I honestly can't explain why I feel this way...at least not yet...but...but..."

Kimberly placed her hand gently on my thigh and looked into my eyes.

"It's okay, sweetie..." she said calmly. "You can tell me anything and it'll stay between us. I swear."

I shivered at that moment and felt something pass through me, but I wouldn't know what it was until later.

"Okay, fine, I'll tell you." I said, finally working up the courage. "I don't know why, but...when you were caring for your brother today...I...I got...aroused."

She smiled again and said, "Don't worry about it, that means nothing. The body responds automatically."

I looked at her and chuckled, "Really?"

She giggled and said, "Yes. Don't worry about it. I totally understand."

I grabbed the Gatorade bottle and took a sip, though, with the way I was feeling, it was shaking...and some of it had spilled on me.

She saw the mess, giggled again and teasingly said, "Wow, if you keep this up, I think somebody is gonna need a bib!"
ritzcritz

Post by ritzcritz »

PLEAE CONTINUE :)
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

yes please continue....:)
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

UPDATE:

I've got a convention coming up this weekend, so I probably won't be able to give you guys a new chapter until, at least, Monday. :(

I'm sure you all understand and I appreciate it; I'm hoping that my third chapter is as well-received as my first two! :D
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

Sorry it took so long, guys! Here's the third chapter! :D

Chapter 3

I looked at her and began to stammer in shock.

"I...I...I...I..."

For whatever reason, that's all I could get out.

She giggled and said, "I'm just kidding, silly! Accidents happen, no problem. It's just water, anyway, so if you leave it alone, it'll dry on its own."

I breathed an inaudible sigh of relief and nodded my head.

Though, despite the fact that she was okay with the situation, I was desperate to change the subject to anything else.

"So did you want me to get started on fixing up your computer?"

"Sure!" Kimberly said, with a little more chirp in her voice than normal. "I'll go get it; it's in my room, one second."

As she left, I sat there waiting. Thankfully she wasn't gone too long. I wouldn't have known what to do, then.

She'd come back with her laptop and the discs and set them on the coffee table in front of me, but not before pulling out the adapter and the plug and plugging the laptop into the wall.

I'd opened up her laptop and turned it on.

"No operating system found, press any key." I said, with a hint of obviousness to the situation. "Well, it looks like I'll be here a while getting it set up. If you wanna relax and watch some TV or something, that'd be okay with me."

She smiled warmly at me and said, "No, it's okay. I'm happy just being here with you. We don't need the TV on."

I blushed slightly and nodded, "Okay." I said, trying to contain my excitement. "Let's get started."

Some time passed, but, for whatever reason, I was having problems with the setup of her operating system. Maybe it was that the discs were incompatible with the type of computer or maybe it's that they were outdated, I don't know, but it was frustrating me.

Though Kimberly, like with her baby brother, never lost her cool.

"Hey, hey...it's okay..." She said soothingly, stroking my hair gently. "You'll get this, I know you will. I know how smart you are."

This made me smile and, for a minute, I forgot all about the computer problem.

I looked her in the eye and warmly said, "Thank you."

As she looked me in the eye, it seemed like we were just about to kiss when...

...Kimberly heard a cry over the baby monitor.

"Oopsie, that's Rufus. Be right back."

"No prob...no problem..."

Kimberly stood up and walked to the nursery and I could hear everything that was going on. Apparently she was trying to get her little brother back to sleep.

"Shh, shh...it's okay, sweetie...shh...your big sister's here...shh...just relax"

Despite what I was hearing, I couldn't help but continue to get frustrated by this computer problem. Not realizing it, I'd actually screamed in anger.

Kimberly finally got her little brother back down in his crib and came back outside.

"I heard you screamin' out here, little man. I'm happy to let you come over and fix my computer for me, but my brother's takin' a nap right now. If you're gonna be throwin' all kinds of fits, I can't have him wakin' up. So, you've got two choices...you can calm down and relax...or somebody's gonna need a paci."
ritzcritz

Post by ritzcritz »

Ughh this waiting for the diaper parts is torture, hurry up and put up chapter 4 already! ;)
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

oh the sweet anticipation of waiting...
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

ritzcritz wrote:Ughh this waiting for the diaper parts is torture, hurry up and put up chapter 4 already! ;)
Ritz, my plan is to officially get him diapered by the fifth chapter, but I think you'll like where I plan to go with the fourth. :)
ritzcritz

Post by ritzcritz »

Yes! I'm really excited! By the way, do you have an email in which I could contact you by any chance?
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

ritzcritz wrote:Yes! I'm really excited! By the way, do you have an email in which I could contact you by any chance?
Yep! :) It's [email protected] :D
ritzcritz

Post by ritzcritz »

Thanks! I just shot you an email :)