PCs to Pampers (Chapter 10 Is Up! - 6/18/2013)

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

You just get better and better :P
ritzcritz

Post by ritzcritz »

We want chapter 4! We want chapter 4! We want chapter 4! We want chapter 4! We want chapter 4! We want chapter 4! :D
Diapers4Ever

CHAPTER 4

Post by Diapers4Ever »

ritzcritz wrote:We want chapter 4! We want chapter 4! We want chapter 4! We want chapter 4! We want chapter 4! We want chapter 4! :D
You got it, ritzcritz!!!!

Chapter 4

I looked at Kimberly in shock, my face white as a ghost. I couldn't believe she was serious so I tried to test her.

"What?!" I said, surprised.

"Yeah, you heard me, little man." She said with determination in her voice. "Unlike the bib comment I made earlier, this time I'm not joking. It's one thing to spill water on yourself since you're not affecting anyone but you, but when you're screamin' and yellin' all throughout the house and threatnin' to wake up my baby brother, then that's where I draw the line. Now is hims gonna be a good boy or am I gonna have to go get my wittle man a paci-waci?"

She cooed the last sentence to me, inches from my face...thinking about baseball was all I could do to keep what happened earlier from happening again. I gulped in fear, looking her in the eyes.

"No, Kimberly. You won't."

Kimberly then sat down next to me, putting her around my shoulder.

"Now what's the problem, sweetie, huh?"

I sighed deeply. "It's the discs your father bought. I don't know if they're incompatible with the computer or if they're outdated or what, but they're not being read by the CD drive when I insert them."

"Well, if the stuff's outdated, you could always download it."

Confused, I furrowed my brow and looked at her quizzicly. "But I can't access the Internet without a laptop and, since I can't use your laptop, I can't access the Internet."

Kimberly then surprised me with something that she had underneath the couch.

She pulled out an Apple iPad.

She giggled, "My daddy also bought me the iPad, too. Thankfully, though, when he bought it in the store, they pre-installed everything before packaging it for him."

I smiled and took it, searching for a Wi-Fi connection. Finding one, I began to search the Internet for the downloads of the programs Kimberly needed.

Suddenly, we both heard a cry over the baby monitor.

"Whoopsie, that's Rufus. Be right back."

She got up from the couch and walked to the nursery as I continued working. Though it was more difficult to do so since all I could hear was...

"Aw, whatsa matter, little one? Aww...does Kimmy's wittle man have a dirty diapie? It's okay, your big sissy's gonna get you all cleaned up, yes she is!"

Rufus began screaming and crying, but Kimberly never lost her cool.

"Shh, shh...buddy, it's okay, you've been here before. That's Mr. Changing Table! You like him! You've been here many times with Mommy, Daddy and your big sissy. But today Mommy and Daddy aren't here, so big sissy's gonna change that stinky diapie. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

Rufus continued to scream and cry over the baby monitor.

"Okay, honey, Kimmy doesn't wanna do this, but, if you're gonna get fussy, I'm gonna have to put a paci in that mouth of yours. Shh...shh...be a good boy, it's okay...it's just a diapie change...shh..."

Rufus' cries quieted down as I heard his disposable diaper hit the changing pad.

Kimberly then ripped over the tabs on his disposable diaper, one tape at a time...and, each time, I shivered.

Still trying to concentrate on the work I was hired to do, I tried to block it out of my mind.

"Now, now, baby boy, hold still...no...no, no...stop squirming...shh...stay still for Kimmy while she changes that diapie...yes...good boy...you're such a good boy...yes, you are..."

Kimberly then, I can only assume from not seeing anything, had opened Rufus' diaper because then I heard...

"Whoo-wee! That's a stinky stinky diapie, Rufus! Somebody's a stinky little boy! Are you? Are you a stinky little boy?"

I'd assume she was tickling him or it was the tone of her voice because I could hear Rufus giggling through the monitor.

"Okay, let's get this stinky diapie off you, yes...good boy...such a good boy..."

I heard her removing the wipes from the container. Apparently Rufus had made a bigger mess than last time because I'd heard Kimberly grab more wipes than I did for her earlier.

"Whoo, somebody needs a lotta wipes 'cause somebody's a big big pooper!"

As she wiped Rufus' bottom, I heard him crying, though it was muffled through the pacifier.

"I know, baby, I know..." Kimberly said, soothingly. "It's so cold on your wittle bottom, isn't it? Don't worry, Kimmy's almost done. Powder comes next!"

She then, I assume, grabbed the canister of baby powder because I heard it screw open slightly.

"Snowfall!!" Kimberly yelled, playfully. Rufus giggled in response.

I then heard the rustling of the clean disposable diaper. Knowing that the process was almost over and Kimberly was going to be back out here shortly, I tried to do everything I could to make this feeling disappear, but, unfortunately, no matter what I thought of, I couldn't do it.

I don't know why I didn't just turn off the monitor...it's almost like the way Kimberly cared for Rufus had some kind of...hold over me.

I then hear Kimberly untape the tabs of the new diaper and I heard it crinkle underneath Rufus' bottom, then crinkle again as Kimberly, presumably, brought it up through his legs, then, finally, I heard the Velcro one more time when Kimberly taped Rufus into a new diaper.

"All done, baby boy!" She cooed to him. "Did Kimmy's little guy like gettin' his diapie changed by his big sissy?"

Rufus giggled and squealed in response.

"Okay, honey, let's get you back in your crib..." She groaned a little due to the sudden weight of lifting her brother. "That's a good boy...such a good baby..."

As far as I can tell, she laid him in the crib and turned on his mobile which then played "When You Wish Upon a Star"...which invoked a memory in me.

That's the same song that my mom always played for me when she put me to bed.

I could hear Kimberly rolling up the dirty diaper, then taping it closed and I then heard it going into the diaper pail.

She then turned the doorknob and walked out, leaving the door open just a crack.

All of a sudden, I hear...

"So, how goes it?"

I snapped out of my trance and looked at her, trying to be nonchalant, then I stood up and smiled at her.

"Uh...um, fine. I was able to get everything installed. Your laptop's workin' perfectly fine now."

Kimberly smiled and hugged me.

"Oh, thank you so much!" Kimberly said, overjoyed. "I love you!"

Though I'm sure she meant it in a 'friend' way and not a 'boyfriend' way, but I didn't wanna press the issue.

"Okay, anything else you need me to do?" I said, curiously.

Kimberly smiled, "Actually, there is just two more things." She said, putting emphasis on the number two.

"What is it?" I said, confused.

She held out a scarf.

"Put this on." She said, flirtatiously. "Over your eyes."

Despite being confused by it, I wasn't gonna refuse her and I put the scarf on over my eyes, effectively blinding me.

"Come with me." She said, enchantingly.

I was definitely confused by this, but I walked with her anyway, her leading me by the hand like...well, like a blind person.

We went down a hall and then turned a corner.

She unlocked a door and opened it.

"Walk forward."

I walked forward and she walked in after me, closing the door behind me which, maybe due to my blindness, heightened my hearing.

When she closed the door, I heard something click.

"What the..." I said, confused.

Kimberly's tone suddenly got authoritative, something that I was definitely not expecting.

"I know what you did, little man. I felt the stain on your pants. Men don't pee-pee in their pants...only little boys do. So I've only got one option.."

She grabbed me from behind so she'd effectively restrained my arms so I couldn't move them.

Kimberly then removed the blindfold...and I saw a full-sized nursery...but with adult-sized furniture.

"Little boys get put back in diapers."
ritzcritz

Post by ritzcritz »

*GULP*
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

Chapter 5

I'd struggled with her as she took me over to the changing table, but, unfortunately, she was too strong for me to do any kind of resisting.

"Kimberly, why are you doing this?!"

"You peed your pants like a little boy..." Kimberly said, cooing to me. "So I gotta put you back in a diapie..."

I continued struggling with her, kicking and fighting all the way to the table, but it was still no use.

"No! Kimberly, I don't need diapers!!! Please don't do this!!!"

I thought I was done for...but, when Kimberly let me go in order to lift me up onto the changing table, I took the opportunity to run.

Strangely, though, Kimberly didn't come after me.

That's when I realized why.

I'd pulled on the knob and turned it...and realized the door was locked.

I looked back at Kimberly in a panic, terror painted all over my face.

She held up her wrist which had a bracelet around it with a key dangling from it.

"Uh-uh, little man..." Kimberly said, teasingly. "You're not goin' anywhere. Now you get back here so Kimmy can diaper that little bottom of yours."

"No!" I stomped my foot defiantly. "I'm not moving and you can't make me!"

"Ohh...looks like Kimmy's little man's gettin' fussy..." Kimberly said, cooing the words as she walked closer to me. "Well, I guess we know what that means..."

I tried to react, but it was too late. She'd removed a pacifier from her pocket, inserted it into my mouth and then wrapped her arms around my chest, pinning my arms at my sides.

She then carried me, kicking and screaming (well, screaming as best I could with the pacifier in my mouth) over to the changing table; even though I tried to fight her, it was no use.

She laid me down and fastened the changing table strap over my midsection, then put both of my hands into medical restraints.

"Can't have my little man runnin' away during his first diapering, now, can we?"

All of a sudden, Kimberly's phone buzzed.

"What's that?" I tried to say with the pacifier in my mouth.

Though apparently Kimberly could understand "pacifier-speak" (probably on account of all that time spent with her baby brother) because she answered me, "It's just a text from a friend of mine. See, with me babysitting you, there's nobody to watch Rufus. So I'd texted a friend of mine who babysat him off and on at her house to look after him."

As she said this next part of the sentence, she began running her fingers up my chest.

"So I...can look after you."

Then she began tickling me.

Even though I was completely humiliated and confused by this entire thing, I couldn't help but laugh.

"See? My little man likes this, doesn't he?"

I continued laughing as she continued to tickle me.

"Okay, little man, we gotta get you all diapered up now! Just hold still, okay? No squirmies for Kimmy...can you be a good boy for me?"

I swallowed hard and nodded my head.

"Good boy...you're such a good boy..."

She began stroking my hair softly as I began to relax.

"Now let's get these pants off."

She pulled out a pair of scissors and I instantly began panicking.

"Well, little man, if you're gonna be in diapies, you're not gonna need these anymore. Just relax and, above all, don't move. I don't wanna slice something I shouldn't."

I realized that she was right and, ultimately, I laid back and let her go to work.

She started from the bottom of my pants, cutting up the leg, then ripped them in half...later doing the same thing to the other leg.

Eventually she got my pants cut up, then undid my belt, took it off, cut that in half, threw it on the floor, unbuttoned my pants, unzipped them and cut them in half, which allowed her to easily slip them off of me.

She then threw them in a corner.

"Now your pants are off, time for that shirt to go."

I began to fuss because I really loved this shirt, though Kimberly saw my reaction and explained why.

"I gotta get rid of this shirt, baby, because it's much too inappropriate for a young one like yourself."

I closed my eyes, just praying for this nightmare to be over soon, as Kimberly began to cut up one of my favorite shirts.

With the shirt cut down the middle and the sleeves cut in half, she slipped that off of me just as easily as she did the pants, throwing them in the same pile.

"Now...one last thing...and don't move, little one. I don't wanna Lorena Bobbitt you."

Realizing that no torture would be worth that, no matter how much I wanted to struggle against this, I sighed and stayed still as Kimberly cut off my underwear. Though, since I was wearing briefs, it was easier than if I were wearing boxers. First she cut the right leg hole, then the left leg hole. After that it was easy. She just pulled them down and slid them out from under me, tossing them in the pile with my other decimated clothing.

"Okay!" She chirped, happily. "Pants are off, shirt's off, undies are off, my little man's on the changing table, paci in his mouth...now you know what comes next, don't you?"

My eyes went wide with fear.

"That's right! We're gonna put you in--"

I heard Kimberly's phone buzz again.

She took it out of her pocket, flipped it open and got quiet for a second.

"Shoot. One second, I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere."

She gave a little knowing smile to me as she walked to the door...probably because that was one of the most ironic statemenets she'd ever said in her entire life.

She unlocked the door, opened it, and, after walking out into the hallway, closed it.

I heard it click so it must've locked from both sides.

I took the opportunity to try to get out of this.

I'd struggled and kicked, but, since my hands were restrained, there was really nothing I could do.

I eventually heard the lock click and saw the door open, with Kimberly walking back inside.

"Sorry about that, little man." Kimberly said, apologetically. "Rufus needed his diaper changed and Kat couldn't do it alone."

She saw the look on my face as she said that and, delighted in finding my "trigger", she pushed it to see if she was right in her theory.

"It was really difficult, too, 'cause Kat and I had to corner him on both sides. Once Kat picked him up to take him over to the changing table, Rufus wouldn't stop kicking and squirming and crying. Kat laid him down and, as she fastened the strap over his tummy, I'd softly cooed to him as Kat removed his shorts. Once his shorts were off, Rufus continued to kick and squirm, but Kat, always a pro, never lost her cool. As I calmed him down by whispering soothing words into his ear, Kat untaped Rufus' wet diaper. Opening it up, she surveyed the damage."

She smiled as she continued, like she was relaying a story to a friend, not trying to provoke a reaction from me.

"Rufus thankfully wasn't really wet so it was an easy cleanup. Kat took his legs in one hand, with a finger between them, and wiped his bottom with the clean end of the wet diaper. I'd grabbed her some baby wipes and, Kat, again, ever the pro, rubbed the wipes between her hands, which warmed them up. Then she began wiping Rufus' bottom clean. He enjoyed that a lot more than when I did it earlier, but that's probably because I didn't know about the wipe-warming trick, though you can bet I'll be using it from now on at every diaper change."

I shut my eyes as Kimberly continued to recount the tale, trying to put it out of my mind.

"After placing the used wipes in the wet diaper, Kat rolled it up, closed it with the tabs and tossed it in the diaper pail. Then she grabbed the baby powder and sprinkled some of Rufus' bottom, rubbing it in with her hand, but she didn't forget to put some on his tummy, too. You and I have both seen how much he likes that, huh?"

I tried to resist, but it was getting more difficult to do so. Kimberly, in all her determination to prove her point, never relented and continued with the tale.

"After coating him with baby powder, Kat grabbed a new Pampers from the changing table. After untaping the tabs, one by one..."

She grabbed a Pampers diaper from the bottom of the changing table and held it up to me.

"Rip!" She said as she ripped one tab open.

"RIP!" She said again as she ripped the other tab open.

It was honestly getting even more difficult to control myself now, but I kept it in check.

"She'd taken Rufus' legs in her hands again, elevating his bottom up from the changing table, then sliding the new diaper underneath him. She'd lowered his bottom back down onto it and then let go of his legs. Now this is when it got REALLY interesting...Rufus didn't wanna be back in diapers so, when Kat let go, Rufus took the opportunity to try to kick her in the face, so I had to hold him down with one hand and keep his legs apart with another so Kat could bring the diaper up through his legs. Once she did, though, she taped the tabs closed.

Kimberly then, using the same diaper from before, re-fastened the diaper tabs to drive it home.

"Once she was done, Rufus was a happy little baby...giggling, smiling and laughing. Kat then blew on his tummy...just like this.

Kimberly then blew into her arm, making that exact same noise.

That was too much for me. I totally lost it.

Kimberly saw my "deposit" on the changing table and walked up to get a closer look.

"Oh, my...what do we have here??" She began to giggle. "Well, little man, you could've just told me that it wasn't pee-pee...it seems that we have a little man here who likes watching, or at least hearing about, girls changing diapers...and it seems this little man particularly enjoys tales of squirming, kicking, crying toddlers. Am I correct in my assessment?"

I swallowed hard, but I realized that, in this case, honesty, was the best policy.

"You want Kimmy to take the paci out of your mouth so you can talkie-talkie?"

I nodded, tears in my eyes.

"Aww...don't cry, little man, it's okay...don't worry. Paci's comin' out, here you go..."

She removed it from my mouth and set it behind my head.

"Such a good boy..."

She began to stroke my hair softly.

"So is that true, little man? You're turned on by girls changing diapers?"

"I...I..."

"Remember what I said before you helped me change Rufus?"

"I...I..."

I was honestly so shocked by this whole thing, I could barely remember how I got to her house.

"I'd said that you can tell me anything you want...I promise I won't make fun of you. That girl you knew at school...she's gone and forgotten. This is who I am now."

I paused momentarily as I let her words sink in.

"That hasn't changed, little man. So, please...tell me."

I exhaled deeply.

"It started when I was six or seven. I was at a babysitter's house and she wanted to play 'House' with me. I didn't want to, but she begged me. Even at that age, I couldn't resist a girl's pleas. She wanted me to be the baby. I didn't see any harm in it, so I said it was okay. She had me lay on the couch and she proceeded to pretend to change my diaper. I don't know why, but, looking back on it, I feel that particular moment caused why I feel this way. Ever since then, I've tried to avoid being around girls or young women with babies or toddlers because I know, at some point, either a diaper's gonna get changed or someone's gonna discuss it."

This intrigued her. Maybe she was impressed with my honesty, but, for whatever reason, she removed the restraints.

Though, for some reason, I didn't take the opportunity to grab the key and run. I just kept talking, like I was a patient and she was a psychiatrist.

"So that particular word is enough to...get you going?" She said, softly.

"Yeah, sometimes, if I'm in the right mood." I'd said, with a hint of confusion, still not fully understanding this part of my personality.

"Well, everyone's got fetishes. I mean, it's got nothing to do with pedophilia. You're not attracted to the child, you want to trade places with the child during the event. You want to tap into your childlike innocence and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that." She said, with an honest and compassionate tone in her voice.

I swung my legs around so I was sitting on the table, facing her.

"Really?" I said, somewhat excitedly.

She giggled at my tone. "Yes, really....and, hey...if you ever want a Mommy, I'm more than happy to be yours."

I smiled warmly to her, "I'd like that. Thank you, Kimberly."

She smiled at me, almost knowing how I would respond before I did so. "Attaboy." She grinned and moved my legs back to the prone position.

"Now what'd'ya say we get you in a nice clean diaper?"
ritzcritz

Post by ritzcritz »

Ughh! Seriously loving it so far! You've done enough with each chapter to keep us wanting more. Would you mind if I gave you some suggestions for some possible routes for the story to go in?
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

ritzcritz wrote:Ughh! Seriously loving it so far! You've done enough with each chapter to keep us wanting more. Would you mind if I gave you some suggestions for some possible routes for the story to go in?
You absolutely can give me suggestions, ritz! :D You can either email me with them [if you want to keep them between us and surprise the readers] or [if suspense doesn't matter] just post them here. :)

I'm glad you're enjoying it so far! 8)
ritzcritz

Post by ritzcritz »

Oh okay that sounds like a great idea! You should email me since for some reason it seems like my emails go nowhere, my email is [email protected]
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

I got both your emails, ritz!

My apologies; I didn't realize you'd be sending your suggestions so soon. hehe :D

Go ahead and send them now; since I know to expect them, I'll check it very shortly! :D
ritzcritz

Post by ritzcritz »

I'm composing the message now :)
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

ritzcritz wrote:I'm composing the message now :)
Yay! :D Can't wait to see what you've got in mind! :)
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

Chapter 6

I'd realized that, after all I'd told Kimberly, all I really needed was someone to talk about this with...someone to get it out in the open.

I didn't really need this...I just needed to tell someone.

So, knowing how much she valued honesty, I was perfectly honest with her.

"No." I simply said.

I got up off the changing table and tried to move past her, but she refused to let me by.

"Kimberly, move out of the way." I said, annoyed.

"Little man, I'm not going anywhere. You wanted a Mommy, you're gonna get one. Now get your butt back up on that changing table this instant."

"No!" I said, more defiantly than before.

"I'm gonna count to three and then I'm gonna force you back down on that table and diaper you myself. I don't care if it takes all night...your butt will be diapered. One."

"Kimberly, just let me get my clothes!" I pleaded, almost in a whining voice. "I don't wanna do this anymore!"

"You wouldn't have told me all that if you didn't really wanna do it. Part of me just thinks you're afraid. Two." Kimberly said, her cold stare still fixated on me.

"If you're not gonna move, I'm gonna move you myself!" I yelled as I went to shove her.

"Three!" Kimberly yelled as she grabbed my arms, twisting them around behind me.

Kimberly then lifted up my legs with one hand and, with her other hand supporting my back, put me back down on the changing table, fastening the safety strap across my stomach and putting my hands back in the medical restraints.

"Little man doesn't wanna be back in diapies so Mommy's got no choice but to force him." She said as she visibly noticed my erection, despite the size for my age, grow bigger.

Kimberly noticed my erection and, like with before, kept pushing it.

"Now just hold still for Mommy. If you be a good boy and gimme no squirmies for your diapie change, then maybe Mommy'll give you a treat. Would my baby boy like that?"

I nodded my head.

Kimberly began to gently stroke my hair, smiling warmly at me.

"Now let's get this little man diapered. What'd'ya say?"

I nodded slowly.

Kimberly, again, pulled out a Pampers...I think they might've been the same kind she used on her little brother, but they were bigger.

"Kimberly...what size are those?"

Kimberly smacked me on the leg twice, causing me to cry out.

"First..." She said, authoritatively. "I'm not Kimberly to you. I'm Mommy. Say it."

"M...M..."

"Say it or Mommy will spank."

"Mommy..." I said, meekly.

"Good baby. And second..."

Kimberly then placed the pacifier in my mouth, though this one had adjustable Velcro straps at each side which wrapped around my head, meaning I could suck on it all I wanted and I could never take it out.

"Baby boys don't talk while their diapies are changed unless Mommy asks them to. You understand?"

I nodded my head.

"Good boy." Kimberly smiled another motherly smile. "Now let's get you in a clean diapie!"

Kimberly lifted up my legs and slid the clean diaper under my bottom, lowering my legs onto it.

Lowering my legs and spreading them apart, Kimberly brought the new diaper up through my legs and taped it clsoed.

"All done!" Kimberly chirped, happily. "And you were such a good wittle boy for your fiwst diapewing, yes you was!" As Kimberly said that in baby talk, she began tickling me.

She must've known I was ticklish there because I couldn't stop laughing, though Kimberly eventually realized what would happen if she kept tickling me and stopped.

Kimberly then walked away from the changing table, opening a drawer and taking something out of it, but I couldn't see what it was.

She came back to the changing table and held up a pair of blue mittens.

"These are for you, baby." Kimberly said, smiling. "Can't have you tryin' to get at that paci and I surely can't keep your hands in these medical restraints forever so this is our only other option."

She put the mittens on me, but I didn't fight her. I didn't want another spanking.

"Such a good boy! You're so cute, too!!! You're just a cute wittle snuggle bug!!!"

She began blowing on my tummy and, despite my feelings at the moment, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Okay, now, sweetie...you're all changed and dressed. What do you wanna do?"

Since I wasn't sure how much of a stickler Kimberly was for rules, I didn't wanna risk a spanking by talking so I just thought it'd be safe for now to just point.

I pointed at the blocks.

"You wanna pway wif de bwocks, huh, little man?" Kimberly said, smiling cutely. "Okay, sure! We can do dat, no pwobwem!"

Kimberly unstrapped me, sat me up, took my hand and, after I'd jumped down, led me over to the blocks as we sat down and began building something.

"This is fun, isn't it, buddy??" Kimberly said, overly excited. I'd nodded happily since the pacifier was still Velcroed to my mouth.

All of a sudden, I began to feel hungry so I started to whine.

"Aww...what's the matta, sweetheart?" Kimberly said, cooing the words to me like a young mother to her newborn.

I pointed to my mouth and made a hand motion like I was shoveling something.

"Is my baby boy hungee? Does hims wants some foods?" Kimberly smiled warmly.

I nodded my head as fast as I could.

"Aww!" Kimberly smiled, like a mother who was happy that her son was finally communicating. "Then let's go get hims some num-nums!"

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kimberly take out her phone, text something and then closed it...then and I both stood up and I began to walk to the door.

"Uh-uh, baby boy...no, no." Kimberly said, in a scolding tone.

I looked at her confused.

Kimberly then scooped me up in her arms, resting her head on my shoulder with one hand of hers under my behind and another hand across my back.

All of a sudden, the door unlocked...

...and Kat was on the other side holding Rufus in her arms.

"Hey, y'all." Kat said, happily. "Who's this little dickens?"

This was my very first look at her and, to be honest, I could see why Rufus loved her. She was absolutely gorgeous as well. About five foot four, flowing red hair, gorgeous green eyes and a trim figure.

Kimberly smiled at her friend. "Thanks for helping me out, Kat. I'd let go, but I don't want this little man fallin' down."

Kat smiled and giggled a little, "Aw, ain't no trouble, sugar. You know I'm always willin' to help out a friend."

Kimberly smiled and said, "That's good to know 'cause I may just ask you to check in on him from time to time."

For whatever reason, that statement upset me and I began to cry.

Kat walked behind him so she was facing me and began stroking my hair softly, just as Kimberly did moments earlier.

"Aw, it's okay, sugar-pie, don't fuss...it won't be for a long time, then you'll get your Mommy all to yourself. Okay?"

That kind of made me feel better and my sobs subsided.

Kat began stroking my hair again. "You're such a good little dickens." She'd smiled warmly at me.

I'd noticed that her accent and her terminology was somewhat Texan or maybe Louisiana.

Once that pacifier was out of my mouth, I'd love to ask her.

"Now what'd'ya say we get these two darlin's down to the kitchen for some grub?"

Kimberly smiled and giggled, probably at Kat's choice of words. "Sounds good! What'd'ya say, buddy? Wanna go get some num-nums??"

I'm assuming she was talking to me since Kat and Rufus had already stepped in front of them and were on their way down the hall. Rather than tempt fate, I'd nodded my head.

"Attaboy!" Kimberly said, giggling. "Let's go get some num-nums for your tum-tums!"

She took me outside the room and down the hallway, not bothering to lock the door, though.

I guess she figured since I'd already seen it, what was the point of keeping it locked after we left it?

Apparently Kimberly's family had thought of everything because when we got to the kitchen, there was a surprise waiting for me...

An adult-size high-chair with a baby bottle and a sippy cup on the tray.
ritzcritz

Post by ritzcritz »

Lovedddd chapter 6, I think you should still somehow implement my suggestion into the story ;)
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

ritzcritz wrote:Lovedddd chapter 6, I think you should still somehow implement my suggestion into the story ;)
Don't worry, ritz. :) It'll happen.

Though if you could email me with some specifics as to the appearance of the person you referred to in your suggestion (better yet, a celebrity comparison), that'd be great. :D

I'm glad you loved the 6th chapter, thank you! 8)
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

Chapter 7

I was, admittedly, surprised by this, but I knew that any resistance was going to get me a spanking so, deciding very easily that I didn't want that, I relented and let Kimberly carry me to the highchair without any protesting.

She moved the tray, sat me down on the chair and locked the tray in place with my arms at my sides...probably so she'd have to "airplane" me the food and, in her mind, make the experience more realistic.

"Okay, cutie!" Kimberly, said, brightly. "You're all set up in your high chair, Rufus is set up in his, everything's all set! You guys ready to get some num-nums??"

Rufus squealed happily while, since I couldn't speak with the pacifier in my mouth, I nodded my head.

Kimberly ruffled my hair as she went to the cupboard to get two jars of baby food.

She came back and set one jar on Rufus' high chair, which, I could somewhat tell, was strained squash.

I saw that the jar Kimberly set in front of me was strained carrots.

"Here we go, baby...strained carrots...your favorite!"

That confused me for a second, but, since I was hungry, I put it out of my mind and let Kimberly do her job.

As Kat began feeding Rufus, Kimberly began feeding me.

"Okay, baby boy...open up the hanger...here comes the airplane..." Kimberly cooed to me as she started making airplane noises and moving the spoon around.

Despite the fact that I never really was a huge fan of carrots, I WAS hungry so I opened my mouth and let her spoon the food inside it.

I closed my mouth and swallowed it and Kimberly broke into a big smile.

"Good boy!" She said, happily. "If you eat all your nummers, Mommy's got a big surprise for you!"

That made me happy and I started bouncing up and down in my high chair.

Kimberly giggled, "But you gotta eat ALL your nummers, okay, baby? All of them."

I nodded my head happily and continued accepting the baby food offered from Kimberly as Rufus continued to do so from Kat.

Time had passed and we had both eventually finished our respective jars of baby food.

Kat tried to feed Rufus a little more from it, but he whined and moved his head from the left to the right.

Kimberly heard her little brother and said, "Aw, is Rufus full?"

Kat giggled, "Yeah, I guess he is."

All of a sudden, a smell hit Kat's nose.

"Whoo-wee! The little man might be full in more ways than one!"

Kimberly giggled as she unlatched my high chair tray. "Do you mind changing him?"

Kat smiled, "Oh, not at all, darlin'. That's what you called me here to do, isn't it? Keep an eye on your itty-bitty brother while you play "House" with the little critter here?"

Kimberly smiled, "That's true."

Kat then unlatched Rufus' high chair tray and moved it, lifting him out of it by holding her hands under his armpits.

"Okay, ya little dickens." Kat said with a smile. "Let's...whoo...let's go get that diaper changed."

"There's actually a diaper bag by the door if you wanna change him in the living room." Kimberly called to her friend.

"Thanks, darlin'!" Kat called back.

Kimberly then picked me up from the high chair, holding one arm under my behind and one hand cupped around my back.

Almost without any control over it, I began to fuss and whine as well.

"Aww...did little man go poopy, too?" Kimberly said, cooing.

I whined a response of "Mm-hmm..."

"Does baby boy want Mommy to change his dirty diapie?" Kimberly said, cooing in the same tone.

Again, a whined response of ""Mm-hmm..." met her ears.

"Okay, honey, come on, we'll get you all cleaned up, don't worry...it'll be okay..." Kimberly continued to coo in my ear as she brought me into the living room.

It felt really weird to see Rufus in the same situation that I was about to be put in, but I realized it had to be done and I accepted it.

As Kimberly laid a towel on the floor, she then grabbed a second diaper bag (though I'm not sure why she had it) and set it beside her.

"Okay, honey bunny, let's see what we got goin' on in here today..." She said, internally bracing herself for what she was about to deal with.

She untaped the diaper tabs quickly and opened it up.

"Whoo-wee! Wow, somebody made a big poopy for Mommy! Was that you, sweetie? Did you make a big poopy for Mommy??"

She began tickling my tummy and I couldn't help but giggle which, of course, made Rufus giggle since he heard me giggling.

Kat looked at Rufus and then at Kimberly, "Little man seems to like this, don't he?"

Kimberly giggled and smiled, "Yep, he always used to love it when he got his diapers changed."

That caused me to get another confused look on my face, but, since I was desperate for a clean diaper, I, again, paid no mind to it.

I began to fuss and whine due to the dirty diaper still against my skin.

Kimberly saw my discomfort and stroked my hair softly.

"Aww, it's okay, sweetie-pie...Mommy's gonna get you changed real fast. Just hold still, okay?"

I nodded my head slowly and Kimberly began to remove the dirty diaper, lifting my legs up and wiping my bottom with the clean end of the diaper.

Rufus looked over at me and Kimberly and said, "Diapew tange?"

Kimberly and Kat both giggled in response to that and Kimberly answered her little brother, "That's right, sweetie!" She said, happily. "My boyfriend's gettin' his diaper changed just like you are!"

Rufus looked at the pacifier around my mouth and then looked at Kimberly and spoke again.

"Goo' boy?"

Kimberly giggled again and said, "I don't know, buddy. That's up to him."

She looked at me and smiled, "Are you gonna be a good boy for your diaper change, sweetheart?"

I couldn't believe this. I was getting suggestions from her two year old brother on how to behave as a toddler.

Despite the embarrassment I felt at the situation I was now put in, I nodded.

"Good!" Kimberly smiled and grabbed the baby wipes and began wiping my bottom.

I fussed and squirmed at the coldness of the wipes.

"Aw, I know, baby, I know...it's cold, huh? It's okay, we're almost done, we're almost done...just the powder then the clean diaper."

I breathed an internal sigh of relief, knowing that this was almost over.

I didn't mind getting my diaper changed, but I did have kind of an issue with someone of normal diaper-wearing age having it done right next to me.

Kimberly then placed the used wipes into the dirty diaper and set it aside.

Meanwhile, with Kat and Rufus, Kat grabbed the new diaper from the diaper bag and, I guess her back was turned for a second, because, when she looked back, Rufus had gotten up off of the changing mat and was now running naked through the house.

"Aw, dang it! Rufus, get your butt back here right now!" Kat said, as she got up to give chase.

Kimberly then lifted my legs up, placed a new diaper underneath my bottom, lowered my bottom onto it and brought the new diaper up through my legs, taping it together.

"All done, buddy! You ready for your special surprise?"

I nodded my head with a twinkle in my eye and, I would assume, a smile on my face.

Kimberly began blowing on my tummy as I began laughing through the pacifier.

"Now why don't you watch some TV, sweetie? Mommy's gotta help Kitty-Kat wif a little problem."

I understood and sat on the couch and grabbed the remote.

However, due to the fact that I was still wearing those mittens, the remote slipped out of my hands and landed on the couch.

I don't know what it was about it, but I just started to whine.

Kimberly eventually snatched up Rufus and, with him kicking and screaming, took him back to the changing mat in the living room.

As Kimberly held him down with her hand planted firmly on his tummy, Kat took Rufus' legs in her hand as she slipped the clean diaper underneath him, all the while, with Rufus sobbing up a storm saying "No!" over and over.

"I know you don't like it when we change your diaper, buddy, but if you don't like it, you gotta get potty-trained. Otherwise we're gonna keep changin' you until you're, well...

Kimberly then made a slight nod in my direction.

The weird thing is it seemed like Rufus got the connection because he stopped sobbing and protesting immediately, allowing Kat to diaper him without further problems.

"Good boy!" Kimberly said, smiling. "You're such a good boy for your sissy and her friend!"

Kimberly lifted her hand up from Rufus' tummy and began tickling her baby brother.

He giggled and squirmed around on the changing mat as Kat began packing up the items in the diaper bag.

She grabbed both dirty diapers, rolled each of them up and taped them closed, going to the kitchen to throw them out.

Kimberly looked at Rufus, "Now what'd'ya wanna do, little man?"

Rufus giggled and said, "House!"

Kimberly smiled and said, "You wanna play house with your big sissy?"

Rufus smiled and nodded.

Kimberly grinned and said, "Sure, no problem! We can do that!"

Rufus giggled and clapped happily.

Kimberly smiled again, "Okay, so how did you wanna do this?" She asked, curiously.

Rufus pointed to himself, "Rufus Daddy..."

Kimberly smiled, understanding. "Okay, you're the Daddy..."

Rufus pointed to Kat, "Kitty Mommy..."

Kimberly smiled again, this time a little wider. "Okay, sweetie, Kat's the Mommy."

I chuckled, "Seems like the little guy's got a bit of a crush on your friend."

Kimberly giggled and looked at me, "Seems like he does."

Kimberly then looked back at Rufus, smiling.

"Okay, bud, you've got a Daddy, you've got a Mommy...who's gonna be the baby?"

Rufus then threw me, and probably everyone, when he began crawling.

Finally reaching his intended target, he looked up to the figure.

"Kimmy be baby."

Kimberly was definitely surprised, but, nonetheless, agreed.

"Okay, sweetie. I'll be your baby."

"Yay!" Rufus said, happily, jumping up and down.

Kat walked into the living room and picked him up, holding one hand across his back and one hand under his bottom.

"Let's go." Kat said, happily.

"You're right." Kimberly said, accepting of the situation. She then looked at me. "You comin'? I'm sure you won't wanna miss this."

A little confused, I got up and followed them.

We ended up in the same nursery where, this time, Kat had closed the door behind us...only, this time, SHE was wearing the key around her wrist.

"If Kimmy's gonna be a baby, we gotta get her dressin' the part." Kat said with a sly smile on her face.

She walked over to the changing table and patted the mattress.

C'mon, Kimmy...it's time to get your diaper on."
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

I love this story so much thank you for the update and keep it coming :)
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

Chapter 8

For somebody so calm and collected, I honestly never thought I'd see Kimberly act this way.

She actually began to panic.

"No! I don't wanna wear diapers!" She said, scared. "Please don't make me!"

"I know, darlin', I know, but you gotta get in a diaper, otherwise you're gonna be poopin' and peein' all over the floor and trust me, nobody wants that."

Kat then walked over to me and handed Rufus to me while she dealt with Kimberly.

I clumsily took him from her, but still managed to hold him as I'd seen Kat and Kimberly do so.

I'd walked into a corner so we were protected from any fallout that might have occurred.

Kimberly tried to run, but she didn't get very far.

She was frantically trying to open the door, but it seemed like all that previous information just drained out of her mind...including the fact that the door locked from both sides and that she gave Kat the key.

Kat then came up behind Kimberly and, wrapping her arms around her waist, lifted her up with no problem at all, then took her over to the changing table as Kimberly fought and kicked like a defiant toddler as they tried to avoid a diaper change.

"No, no, no! I don't wanna!!! No!!!!" Kimberly continued to scream and cry as Kat got closer to the changing table.

"I know you don't wanna do this, baby, but you gotta. Kitty's gotta get you in a diaper. It won't be so bad...just relax...it's okay." Kat said in a soothing voice as she tried to calm Kimberly down.

However Kimberly wasn't having any of it.

As Kat laid Kimberly on the changing table, she tried to get up, but Kat simply held her down with one hand as she fastened the changing table strap around her stomach and then put her hands into the medical restraints.

It was then I'd noticed something...the medical restraints were at the perfect height for reaching Kimberly's hands...

...could this be HER nursery?

I'd put the thought out of my mind as I'd continued watching this scene unfold before me.

Kimberly continued to fight and squirm around, but Kat, ever the professional, was having none of it.

"Okay, little darlin', let's get those pants off. Now be a good girl and hold still for me..."

Kimberly then spit in Kat's face.

Kat, however, was undeterred in what she planned to do so she simply wiped off the saliva from her face and went for Kimberly's pants.

Kimberly continued kicking and squirming, however, not making any part of this process easy.

"Hey, baby boy?"

For a second, I flinched 'cause I didn't know which of us Kat was talking to.

"Uh...me?"

Kat giggled, "Yes, darlin', you. Could you fetch me a pacifier? I gotta put one in Kimmy's mouth and I can't do that and take her pants off at the same time."

Wow, did I just get a serious flashback.

"Uh...yeah, sure. Did you want me to put Rufus in the crib?" I said, unsure.

"Nah, it's okay. You don't have to. He's already had his nap and I don't wanna confuse 'im." Kat said, matter-of-factly.

"Okay." I said, understandingly. "One pacifier coming up."

"I swear if you put that pacifier in my mouth, we are done! Do you hear me?!" Kimberly said, with furious anger in her voice.

Kat began stroking her hair softly. "Shh, shh...it's okay, baby girl. You're gonna like wearing diapers. Don't worry...shh..."

Kimberly began openly crying as I walked over to the changing table with the pacifier.

Though putting it in Kimberly's mouth was a different story altogether since she refused to open up.

"Pinch her nose." Kat said, matter of factly.

"What??" I said, confused.

Kat smiled. "It's a little trick her Mommy used to do to take her cough medicine. If you pinch her nose, she'll have to open her mouth since she can't breathe."

I was a little uncomfortable with doing something like that, but Kat seemed to sense it and tried to assuage my fears.

"It's okay. You won't hurt her. Just think of how much you'll be helping her in the long run."

I sighed deeply and realized that Kat had a point.

Leaning in and reaching over, I'd plugged Kim's nose.

She eventually opened her mouth and I'd quickly stuck the pacifier in, letting go of her nose.

Kat then swiftly fastened the Velcro around to the back of her head so she was in the same setup I was earlier.

"There! All better! Now little miss Kimmy won't be fussin' and whinin' durin' her diaperin'! Such a good girl, yes, you are!"

Kat then began tickling Kimberly's tummy and, despite her feelings of Kat right now, she couldn't help giggling.

"Okay, little darlin', let's get these pants off so we can get that little butt of yours in a diaper."

Kat then looked at me with appreciation.

"Thank you very much, little man." She smiled warmly at me.

I smiled back with a little embarrassment. "You're welcome."

I then went back into the same corner I was in as Kat handled Kimberly.

Kat was definitely a seasoned pro when it came to changing diapers. She removed Kimberly's pants without incident and tossed them in a new pile near my clothes, then removed her underwear, tossing them in the same pile. Though seeing that she had pubic hair, she gritted her teeth.

"This...is gonna be a tall order. I've got somethin' for this, though. I'll be right back, Kimmy. Don't go anywhere."

She smiled again, but this was more of a sly smile. It made me think that's kind of where Kimberly got some of her personality.

Kimberly continued to try to fight against the restraints, but it was no use.

I'd realized that my arms were getting tired so I'd laid Rufus in the crib and walked over to Kimberly, surveying her predicament.

I didn't really say anything. I just looked her up and down and, while I know any other man probably would've felt aroused at seeing a girl in this position, I just felt sorry for her.

It was at that moment we both heard the lock click and the door open.

Kat had returned with a bottle of Nair.

Kimberly saw the bottle in her friend's hand and began panicking, truly not wanting one of her primary traits of womanhood to disappear.

"Now, now, Kimmy, don't you be a wiggle-worm. Just be glad I ain't usin' a razor and shavin' cream."

Kat walked up to the changing table and coated her privates with the lotion, rubbing it into her skin.

A short time later, the hair felt off onto the changing table.

"There's the baby girl we know and love!" Kat said, happily. "Now what'd'ya say we get baby girl in a nice clean dry diaper?"

Kimberly continued to cry, but Kat was still undiscouraged with the task she had in front of her.

"Be a good girl now and hold still. Kitty's been changin' diapers for years and she's very very good at it."

Kat then grabbed the baby wipes container, the baby powder and a new Pampers diaper from the changing table.

"Uh...Kat?" I asked, hesitantly.

"Yeah, sugar?" Kat said, still focused on her task of wiping Kimberly's bottom.

"What size are those...d...diapers?" I said, surprisingly that I got the word out.

"They're Size 7, darlin'. Kimmy grew out of 6 a little while ago so her parents felt that 7 would be the best way to go."

Well, that was a surprise.

Though, deep down, I shouldn't have, I pushed for more information during the procedure.

"So...everything here. The crib, the changing table, the rocking horse, the mobile, the...the rectal thermometer..." I said, with confusion [and some revulsion coupled with naming the last item]

"Yep. It's all Kimmy's." Kat said, matter of factly, as she continued Kimberly's diapering, now onto the powdering phase.

"Wow. So her mom put her in diapers?" I said, surprised.

"Yep. It all started about two years ago when Rufus was born. Since Kimmy didn't have her license yet, she couldn't drive anywhere, so she was constantly askin' her parents for rides. However, since their dad worked practically non-stop, her mom was the only person she could come to. Her mom didn't mind at first, but Kimmy eventually got annoyed because, every time she'd ask her mom for somethin', she'd say she couldn't do it because she was dealin' with Rufus...either feedin' him, changin' him or keepin' an eye on him. Kimmy got mad because she thought, if it hadn't been for Rufus, she would've had her mom to herself so she began to whine and pout whenever she didn't get her way. I guess her mom thought, 'She wants to act like a baby, I'll treat her like one.' So she'd talked with Kimmy's grandma to get some advice and she told her what she should do...and the rest is history." Kat said, as she finished taping up Kimberly's new diaper.

I honestly was in shock.

I couldn't believe anything that Kat had just told me.

Though, in hindsight, it definitely did make a lot of sense...and it definitely would explain her behavior.

"Wow. That's...amazing." I said, still shocked.

The diapering done, Kat removed the medical restraints and picked Kimberly up, one hand around her back and another hand cupping her bottom.

"Could ya take Rufus outta the crib? I gotta put Kimmy down for her nap." Kat said, smiling.

"Oh, sure...sure, no problem." I said, still surprised by the massive bombshell that had been dropped on me.

I lifted Rufus out of the crib, holding him in my arms as I walked away from it so Kat could bring Kimberly over to it.

Kimberly tried to get up, but Kat gently eased her back down.

"No, no, sweetie...sleepy time now...shh..."

Despite the ordeal, Kimberly was tired, so she began to relax, eventually falling asleep.

Kat looked at me and motioned that we should leave, to which I agreed.

We tiptoed out of the room and Kat left the dimmer switch at a slightly bright position, but not completely dark.

She unlocked the door and we left the room, closing the door so it locked on the other side.

Kat then took Rufus from me, smiling at him.

"I gotta lay the little man down for his nap. You wanna come with?" She said, smiling invitingly to me.

"Sure." I said, nonchalantly.

We'd walked into Rufus' nursery and Kat had made one final check of his diaper before laying him in his crib.

Thankfully, though, it was dry.

I'm honestly glad; I don't know if I could've taken any more of that right now, especially after the scene with Kimberly and Kat earlier.

Kat laid Rufus gently in his crib, cooing to him. "There you go, sweetie-pie...you just rest while your big sissy takes her nap. Auntie Kitty'll be back to check on you soon."

She kissed him on the forehead and then we left his room, but not before she turned down the dimmer switch to the same lighting level as in Kimberly's nursery and closed the door slightly.

We then walked into the living room where we sat next to each other.

I'm sure we both wanted to say something to each other, but, for whatever reason, neither of us could bring ourselves to speak.

Kat finally broke the silence, though...thankfully for both of us.

"Do you want something to drink?" She asked, casually.

"Sure, that'd be great." I said, casually.

"They've got apple juice, orange juice, Coke, Sprite, Pepsi, Orange Crush, 7-Up, root beer, milk and water." Kat said, almost like a waitress reciting a list of specials at a restaurant.

I chuckled at her amazing memory. "Uh...apple juice would be great." I said, smiling.

"No problem, baby boy." Kat said, smiling.

She kissed me on the forehead and went into the kitchen to prepare the drinks.

However, since I was in the living room, I didn't know what else she happened to be doing in there.

Kat had eventually come back with a Gatorade bottle with apple juice for me and a can of Coke for herself.

She handed me the bottle and set the can on the endtable next to the couch.

I looked at the bottle, quizzically, then looked at her, eventually realizing.

"I guess the dishwasher must still be working through the cycle, huh?" I said, smiling a little.

"Nope." Kat said, simply, as she continued to drink her beverage.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, Kat...what was taking you so long in there?" I'd asked, curiously.

"Well..." Kat said, hesitantly. "I got to thinkin'...since Kimmy's gettin' taken care of by me, there's nobody to take care of Rufus and there's nobody to take care of you." Kat said, knowingly.

I scoffed. "I don't need anybody to take care of me." I said, petulantly. "I'm a big boy, I can take care of myself."

Kat chuckled sardonically. "Really, darlin'? 'Cause that stain on your diaper tells me somethin' different."

I'd looked down...Kat was right.

It must've been the apple juice...

There was a huge stain on the front of my diaper...and the worst part is...it didn't happen only on the outside.

"So I texted a couple'a people to help me out."

As if it was cued up perfectly, there was a knock at the door.

Kat got up and walked to the door, unlocked it and opened it.

Kat then looked at me and said, "I want you to meet Amanda and Stephanie...Kimmy's grandmother and aunt."

I was surprised, honestly, but I don't know why I shouldn't have been. Both were very beautiful.

I'd later found out from Kat that Amanda was 67 years old, but you'd honestly never know it looking at her. The way she took care of herself, she looked like she was still in her 40s.

Amanda had dark brown hair, brown eyes and was around five foot two, give or take half a foot. She was absolutely gorgeous for a woman her age.

Stephanie was around twelve, but definitely gave off an air of maturity. She had long, but not too long, brown hair, light gray eyes, though I couldn't estimate her height, I'd think it would be the approximate height for a girl her age.

I stood up and introduced myself, shaking the hands of both of them.

"It's so nice to meet you." Amanda said, charmingly. "Kimberly talks about you all the time."

I was honestly surprised because I didn't think she really knew me that much. "Wow...thank you, Ma'am." I blushed a little.

Amanda smiled, "Call me Grandma." She said softly.

"Okay...Grandma." I said, hesitantly.

"Where's the little guy, Kat? I wanna go get him!" Stephanie said, with what seemed like boundless energy.

Kat giggled. "Whoa, take it easy there, little missy. The little guy's asleep. You won't be able to get him 'til he wakes up or needs changin'."

"No problem, I totally got it. I'm all over it." Stephanie said, happily.

The level of excitement she felt from doing this job, if it could've, would literally be spilling on the floor.

It was such a surprise to see somebody so young take to babysitting so easily...especially babysitting a toddler.

"But what you could do for us is go and check on him." Kat said, smiling to Stephanie.

"On it!" Stephanie said, sprinting down the hallway.

Still a little confused by this, I'd turned to Kat.

"Okay, so Stephanie's here to watch Rufus...I guess, what...? I'm gonna watch Kimberly and you and her grandma are gonna keep an eye on Stephanie and Rufus?"

"No, no, baby..." Amanda said, taking me into her arms, with only a love that a grandmother could. "Stephanie's watching Rufus, Kat's watching my granddaughter...and I'm watching you."

It was at that point I realized things were about to get very interesting...
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

Chapter 9

After Amanda let go of me, I looked at her, then looked at Kat.

Normally I'm a calm and collected person, but the news of somebody I didn't even know looking after me...feeding me, bathing me and...I internally shuddered, changing me...made me very nervous.

Kat, however, saw my nervousness, and took my face in her hands, gently caressing both sides with each hand.

"It's okay, darlin', Mandy's really good with kids. You'll be fine and, hey, if you need any help, I'll be just down the hall."

That made me feel a little bit better so I began to relax.

Unfortunately I began to relax a little too much...

Amanda sniffed and, realizing what I'd done, smiled warmly at me, without a trace of judgment.

"Okay, well, it looks like we got a poopy butt that needs changing. Come here, Mister, and let's get you cleaned up."

Amanda took me to the living room and laid a changing mat on the floor.

I laid down on it, grimacing internally as the poop mushed around my butt.

"It's okay, sweetheart...it's okay, Grandma's gonna make everything all better...just you wait and see."

Kat walked up to us as Amanda was pulling off my pants.

"I'm gonna go check on Kimmy, okay?" Kat said, casually.

"No problem, honey." Amanda said, now onto the phase of untaping my dirty diaper.

Amanda opened it up and, like her granddaughter, never flinched, never recoiled in shock, didn't react negatively one bit. She was actually pleased to see the contents.

"Wow, somebody's a big pooper, aren't they? Looks like you are being very very well fed here."

I smiled and, since I was still kind of shy about acknowledging her, I simply nodded.

Amanda began wiping my bottom with the clean end of the dirty diaper, all the while keeping ahold of my legs.

She then took some baby wipes from the diaper bag and began wiping the rest of the poop from my bottom.

With the process done, she placed the used wipes into the dirty diaper and, lifting my bottom up a little more, set the diaper aside and grabbed the baby powder.

She began powdering my bottom liberally, rubbing it in very deep, then set the canister aside and grabbed a new diaper, all the while still holding up my legs.

This woman must be some kind of super diaper changing wizard or something. I was floored that she managed to keep ahold of my legs with one hand while doing all of this with her other one.

She must've seen the look on my face because she smiled and said, "Once you've been changing diapers for as long as I have, sweetheart, you get to be very very good at it."

All with one hand free, she grabbed the new diaper, unfolder it, stretched the sides and placed it under my bottom.

Lowering it onto the new diaper, Amanda brought it up through my legs and taped it closed.

She then sprinkled baby powder onto my chest and rubbed it in.

I inhaled and smiled warmly at the smell.

Amanda helped me up and rolled up the used diaper, taping it closed, then took my hand as we went to the kitchen.

Inside the kitchen, Amanda had disposed of the dirty diaper in the garbage can, then, after washing her hands and mine, looked at me.

"Did you wanna watch some TV, honey?" Amanda asked, curiously.

I was kind of in the mood for that, but I was still a little uncomfortable around her, so I simply nodded.

Amanda smiled at me, again a motherly smile, almost like the one I'd seen Kimberly do while she was changing Rufus.

"Okay. Let's go into the living room and watch some TV."

The two of us walked into the living room and sat down. I'd turned on the TV and I heard a familiar voice.

"Dad wants us to pick up where he left off, saving people, hunting things... The family business."

I thought, "Yes! 'Supernatural'! I LOVE this show!"

But I guess Amanda had seen it before or just recognized the beginning because she took the remote from my hand.

"Now, now, honey, that program's much too violent for you..."

She changed the channel and I heard the following song...

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea
Sponge-bob square-pants!
Absorbant and yellow and porous is he
Sponge-bob Square-pants!

That's when I realized that this evening just might take a turn for the worse. Kimberly treated me like a baby, but she at least let me be myself and do whatever I normally would. Amanda was determined to treat me like a baby in every capacity.

I sat there and sighed, watching "Spongebob Squarepants".

"Now you just sit there and watch 'Spongebob', sweetie. Grandma's gonna go check on your sister."

She stood up and began walking to Kimberly's nursery...and that's when I realized that she viewed me not as a charge to be babysat, not as Kimberly's boyfriend...but as her own grandson.

I couldn't help but feel a litlte touched that she'd given me such a honorable title in the short time we've known each other.

Amanda walked into Kimberly's nursery, only to find Kimberly kicking and squirming around on the changing table as Kat tried to hold her down.

Amanda smiled as she walked up to the changing table, surveying the scene.

"And what seems to be the problem here, Katherine?" Amanda said, smiling, since she obviously knew the answer.

"Isn't it obvious?" Kat chuckled sarcastically, somewhat annoyed by Kimberly's behavior. "I'm tryin' to get her changed and she won't even let me take the diaper off."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Katherine. I should've told you." Amanda chuckled softly. "Kimberly used to hate it when her mom or I changed her diapers. She never let us get close enough to do it."

"So what am I supposed to do about it?" Kat signed in distress. "I can't just leave her like this."

"Let me try. I always had a way with her." Amanda said, gently.

Kat moved out of the way and Amanda walked up to her granddaughter.

"Hey, pumpkin...you don't like bein' in that messy diaper, do you?"

It was almost as if Kimberly had mentally regressed at the sight of seeing her grandmother because her personality totally changed.

She shook her head childishly, "Uh-uh." Kimberly said, putting her thumb in her mouth. "Kimmy 'tinky."

"Well, don't worry 'cause Grandma's here and she's gonna make you feel all better. Would you like that?"

Kimberly smiled around her thumb and nodded.

As Kimberly began sucking her thumb, Amanda began changing her granddaughter's diaper, but not before she began to sing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QNKED9QZyI

With the diaper change finished, Amanda looked at Kat and smiled.

"If you need any help, Katherine, you just let me know, okay?"

Kat was astonished at what had just happened and simply nodded her head.

Amanda kissed her granddaughter on the forehead and then left the nursery, going to the bathroom to wash her hands.

When she came back a short time later, I was still sitting on the couch watching "Spongebob", but I can't tell you how much I wanted to switch back to "Supernatural"...though, not wanting to test her, I left the channel on the one she chose.

"And how's my wonderful grandson doing?"

I looked up at her and smiled, still not really ready to say anything to her.

She sat down next to me.

"I can understand how you feel, baby. It can't be easy to be left alone with somebody new. It's partly my fault, though. I should've suggested to Kimberly that she invite me over for a little while before all that happened...this way we could've gotten to know each other."

I realized she had a great point, but I didn't speak, I just listened.

"I just want you to know, cutie, that, if you give me a chance, I'll make this a time in your life you'll never forget."

I looked at her and smiled sincerely and finally worked up the courage to say something to her...

"Thank you."

It was then that our heartfelt moment was disrupted when we heard a scream from Rufus' nursery.

Fearing for the life of her daughter, Amanda, followed by myself, ran to the nursery.

Only to find that Stephanie was having the same problem with Rufus that Kat was having with Kimberly.

"Hold still, Rufus!" Stephanie yelled, rather annoyed.

Amanda walked up to Stephanie, forcing her to look her in the eyes, while still keeping an eye on Rufus, "Now you listen to me, Stephanie...Rufus doesn't know what he's doin' so you're gonna have to be a lot more gentle with him, you understand?"

"But he--" Stephanie started to object, but Amanda would have none of it.

"I don't care what he did. The point is the little man doesn't have any control over his actions...not yet. So you gotta be easier on him."

"I understand." Stephanie said, resigned.

She walked up to Rufus and looked at him.

"Hi, sweetie." Stephanie said, calmly. "I know you got a stinky diapie, but don't worry, your babysitter Steffie's gonna change you lickety-split."

Amanda sensed that Stephanie was handling this so she tried to usher me out.

"C'mon, sweetheart, let's go and let them get re-acquainted."

Part of me wanted to go, but another part of me wanted to watch Stephanie change Rufus. I don't know what it was, but, if the girl was attractive and caring for a baby in any way, even if it was changing a diaper, I feel drawn to the situation...from the looks of things, it didn't seem to matter how old the girl caring for the child was. It was the actions of her that spoke to me.

Amanda smiled at me, warmly, and looked into my eyes.

"If you wanna watch, it's okay with me, sweet-pea, but we're not gonna make it a habit, okay?"

I nodded as Amanda stepped aside and let me watch the scene unfold.

"First I'm gonna get that stinky diaper off you...shh, shh, shh...it's okay." Stephanie calmly said to Rufus as he began fussing as she went for the tapes.

Stephanie untaped one tab on the diaper and, again, I shivered.

Amanada noticed it, but didn't say anything.

Stephanie then untaped the second tab on the diaper and, just like the times before, I shivered again.

Amanda noticed that as well, but, again, didn't say a word.

"Okay, baby boy, let's see what you got inside for your babysitter, huh?" Stephanie said, cooing to Rufus.

She opened it up and made a big show of it.

"Oooh...yucky! Stinky yucky poo-poo, Rufus!!! Somebody's a stinky stinky boy!!!" Stephanie said, cooing to him, then giggling as she tickled his tummy, causing him to squeal with laughter.

"Let's get this yucky nasty diapie outta here, what'd'ya say?" Stephanie giggled and smiled and Rufus nodded.

"Good boy. Now just hold still..." Stephanie said, calmly.

She took the clean end of the dirty diaper and wiped Rufus' bottom with it, getting most of the excess poop off of his behind.

She then set it behind her and, without looking, felt around for the wipes container, popped it open, grabbed four wipes and began to finish the job she started wiping Rufus' bottom...all the while not once taking her eyes off of him.

No offense intended to Kimberly, but it seemed her aunt was a better babysitter than she was.

Stephanie (again, without taking her eyes off of Rufus) reached behind herself and placed the used wipes into the dirty diaper.

Grabbing the canister of baby powder, she began to powder Rufus' behind. Rufus giggled and squirmed in response to the feeling.

Stephanie powdered Rufus' tummy and rubbed it in along with rubbing in the powder on his bottom as well.

Taking a new diaper from the changing table and unfolding it and stretching the sides, Stephanie took Rufus' legs in her hand and elevated his bottom up from the changing table, slipping the new diaper underneath his bottom.

Lowering his legs onto the new diaper, Stephanie then brought it up through Rufus' legs and taped it closed.

She then blew on his tummy, causing a giggle fit on Rufus' end.

Stephanie continued tickling him and blowing on his tummy until Rufus could take no more and began to fuss.

Stephanie picked him up and cooed to him, "Aww...it looks like somebody's gettin' fussy...I think it's time for a nap. What do you think, Rufus?"

Rufus continued to whine and fuss as Stephanie placed him in the crib, pulling a blanket up to his neck and placing a stuffed bunny in his arms.

With that feeling, Rufus quickly calmed down.

She leaned into the crib and kissed Rufus on the forehead.

"Sleep tight, little guy." Stephanie whispered softly into his ear.

She turned around and gently indicated we should leave.

Amanda, Stephanie and I walked out of the nursery as Stephanie dimmed the lights and closed the door, leaving it open only a crack.

The three of us went out into the living room and sat down on the couch, with Amanda on the far left, Stephanie on the far right and, due to what I would realize would eventually have been a bad mistake on my part, myself in the middle.

Amanda picked up the remote and turned off the TV and looked at me.

"Okay, little man...naptime."

I don't know what it was, but I was feeling very energetic and not wanting to take a nap right now so I fought it.

"Nooo...I don't wanna..." I whined.

Man, did that sound unattractive. I can see why my mom hated it when I used to do it to her.

"Now, now, you need a nap, so don't fight me on this...c'mon, let's go..."

"Can I put him down, Mom?" Stephanie asked, eagerly.

Amanda smiled, "Sure you can, sweetie. Do you need to be changed before we do that, though?"

Did she just say what I thought she said?

Despite Stephanie's earlier maturity with Rufus, she rolled her eyes at her mother.

"No, Mom. I'm fine."

Stephanie then picked me up, with what seemed like no problem at all, and took me down to Kimberly's nursery.

It turned out that she had a key as well...apparently everyone had a key except for me.

Kat opened the door and Stephanie (holding me) and Amanda both walked in.

"Hey, Kat." Stephanie said in an exhausted tone, maybe from carrying the extra weight of me. "This little man's gonna go down for a nap. Can I put him in the crib?"

"Well, sure, darlin'!" Kat said, happily. "I just put Kimmy down a few minutes ago, but the poor thing can't get to sleep yet."

Stephanie brought me over to the crib and laid me next to Kimberly.

When the two of us locked eyes, we instantly became happy to see each other.

We hugged and refused to let go, both of us eventually falling asleep.

Kat placed a finger to her lips and softly said, "Shh...y'all better get goin' now."

Amanda and Stephanie both left the nursery as Kat stayed behind to keep an eye on us.

Reaching the lviing room, Amanda stopped her daughter and turned her to face her.

"I just wanted to say, honey, that it was such a treat having you here with me. Watching you with Rufus makes me realize that you've truly grown up into a mature, responsible woman." Amanda said, earnestly.

Stephanie smiled, "Thank you, Mommy...I love you." She said, caringly.

"I love you too, sweetie...can Mommy have a hug?" Amanda said, smiling.

Stephanie blushed a little. "Aw...sure."

The two hugged tightly, but Stephanie was thrown for a loop when Amanda scooped up her daughter and laid her on the floor as Stephanie began crying.

Talking over her daughter's protests, Amanda stated, "You've been falling for that trick ever since you were three, Steffy. I knew you needed a diaper change and you wouldn't want to tell me, so I had no choice."

Stephanie continued to cry and, Amanda, ever the prepared one, placed a pacifier in her daughter's mouth.

"Now just relax and Mommy'll change that wet diaper."
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

Chapter 10

Stephanie continued to cry, scream and whine as her mother held her daughter down.

"Crying and screaming won't get you out of this, Steffy." Amanda said, matter-of-factly. "No matter what, Mommy's still gonna change that diaper. Now just be a good girl and hold still."

But Stephanie refused to do so, continuing to kick and squirm around, making it impossible for Amanda to even remove her daughter's pants for the impending diaper change.

It was at that point that Kat had made herself known to Stephanie and Amanda by speaking up, "Y'all need some help?"

Amanda looked up at Kat, relief washing over her face. "Oh, Kat, yes, please. Could you keep Stephanie distracted while I change her diaper?"

"Aw, shucks, sure." Kat said, with her traditional drawl.

She kneeled down next to Stephanie and began making faces at her, but Stephanie was not impressed and continued to cry and scream.

"It's gonna be okay, honey...it's just a diaper change...just relax..." Amanda said, finally being able to remove her daughter's pants.

Setting them aside, Stephanie's screams and cries began to get louder because she knew she would be all that much closer to a clean diaper.

Stephanie eventually was able to spit out her pacifier, but Kat caught it.

Amanda was then in the process of removing Stephanie's wet diaper as the teenage girl continued to cry like a baby.

But Kat nor Amanda never lost their cool, as Kat continued to try to distract Stephanie from what was happening and Amanda was lifting up her daughter's legs in the process of wiping the excess urine from her bottom.

Stephanie tried to squirm away, but Kat was quick and folded Stephanie's arms over her chest and held them there, effectively keeping the girl from moving, which only served to anger her more.

"Thanks, Kat. I'm gonna have to remember that the next time Stephanie needs her diaper changed." Amanda said in a grateful tone.

It seemed that any mentions of Stephanie being treated like a baby set her off because, once Amanda mentioned changing Stephanie's diapers again, the young girl began crying like a toddler.

"I know, baby girl, I know..." Amanda said soothingly to Stephanie as she stroked her hair. "It's no fun being in diapers...but, don't worry, Mommy's almost done...just relax and hold still. Be a good girl."

This only served to set Stephanie off even more since she had said those very things to the toddlers that she had babysat when she was changing their diapers, so she began to cry even louder.

"Uh-oh..." Amanda said in a baby-talk voice. "Looks like somebody needs their paci. Kat, would you mind?" Amanda asked, helpfully.

"No sweat, sugar." Kat said, placing the pacifier into Stephanie's mouth as Amanda continued her daughter's diaper change.

After removing the wet diaper and setting it aside, Amanda then grabbed the baby wipes from a diaper bag, presumably Stephanie's, and began to wipe her daughter's bottom and privates free of urine.

With the process finished, Amanda placed the used wipes into the wet diaper and, after rolling it up, taped the tabs closed and set it out of Stephanie's reach.

Grabbing the canister of baby powder, Amanda began to powder Stephanie's bottom as her daughter screamed and cried through the pacifier.

"I know, baby, I know...we're almost done...just relax." Amanda tried to sooth Stephanie during the diaper change, but, unfortunately, it wasn't working as her daughter continued to cry.

As Amanda finished powdering her daughter's bottom, she set the canister back in the diaper bag and then pulled out a crisp, clean Pampers Size 7 diaper.

Stephanie managed to crane her neck so she could see what her mother was doing and when she saw the new diaper in her mother's hand, she spit out the pacifier clear across the room and began shouting "Noooo!" as her mother tried to diaper her.

"Now, now, Steffy, don't be a fussy girl...it's gonna be okay...it's just a diaper...just relax..." Amanda soothingly said to her daughter as she took her legs in her hand and elevated her bottom up so she could place the new diaper underneath.

Stephanie continued to scream "Noooo!!!" as Amanda fixated the diaper onto Stephanie's bottom, but now Kat was left with a dilemma. She could let go of Stephanie and retrieve the pacifier (which would give Stephanie a chance to run) or she could ignore it and continue to restrain Stephanie. Kat realized that she could only do one thing that would satisfy everyone...

She placed her free hand over Stephanie's mouth as Amanda began to bring the new diaper up through Stephanie's legs.

However, Stephanie was quick and bit Kat's finger which caused her to remove her hand from Stephanie's mouth.

"Ow! Dang it!" Kat said, in surprise of Stephanie's retaliation.

Stephanie continued to protest the diapering, but Amanda would have none of it. After bringing the diaper up through her daughter's legs, Amanda reached over to tape one diaper tab, then reached over to tape another one.

"All done, sweetie!!!" Amanda said with a cheerful tone in her voice.

It almost seemed like Stephanie was playing a role because the second that diaper was taped up, she looked up at her mother as best she could from her position.

"Thank you, Mommy." Stephanie said, almost childlike.

Amanda broke into a big smile. "You're welcome, sweetheart. Now isn't there something you want to say to Katherine?"

Stephanie looked at Kat, pouting. "I'm sorry I bit you, Kat."

"Aw, shucks, it's okay, darlin'." Kat said, understandingly. "You didn't break the skin, so tweren't nothin'." She smiled a warm, Southern smile to Stephanie, letting the young girl know that Kat was truly forgiving of Stephanie's outburst.

Stephanie smiled and got up from the floor and went to grab her pants, but her mother was quicker than her daughter and grabbed them first.

"Mom!" Stephanie said, whining. "Gimme my pants!"

"Now, now, honey..." Amanda said, chidingly. "When we want something, what do we do?"

Almost as if it had been drilled into her memory, Stephanie sullenly said, "We ask for it."

"That's right, good girl. So...what do you want to ask me, Stephanie?" Amanda said, knowing that her daughter would provide the answer.

"May I please have my pants back, Mommy?" Stephanie said with a sweet tone in her voice.

"Yes, you may." Amanda smiled a warm smile to her daughter as she gave Stephanie back her pants.

"Thank you, Mommy." Stephanie replied with a smile, as she began to put her pants back on.

"Now what do you say we go check on the others?" Amanda said, happily. "We can spank you afterward, little miss."

"What??" Stephanie said, shocked. "Spanking??? Why???"

"Well, now, Steffy, you can't think that I wouldn't spank you after you bit Kat while I was changing your diaper. I can't let you get away with that." Amanda said, matter-of-factly.

"She said it was okay! And--and it didn't do any harm!" Stephanie panickingly said, wanting to get out of the spanking any way she knew how.

"I don't care." Amanda said with a tone that let her daughter know she meant business. "You're still getting a spanking after we check on Kimmy and her friend. Now you two go ahead, I gotta throw out this wet diapie."

Stephanie pouted the entire way to the nursery as she was followed by Kat.

Stephanie took out a key and unlocked the door, with her walking into the nursery with Kat, again, bringing up the rear.

Stephanie walked up to the crib and looked at Kimmy and I sleeping.

She smiled warmly down to both of us (at least as far as I knew, I was asleep), but I did smell her perfume wafting through the air.

"Now let's see if these little munchkins need changin'." Kat said, smiling.

Stephanie inwardly groaned. It was one thing changing Rufus, but changing Kimmy or me would be a much bigger, and probably messier, job.

"Don't worry, darlin'." Kat said, somehow sensing Stephanie's trepidation. "I'll help you out."

Stephanie felt Kimmy's diaper and realized that it was dry.

Stephanie breathed an audible sigh of relief. "Strike one." She said, happily.

"Uh-uh..." Kat said, scoldingly. "You gotta check the little man, too." She said, with a slight smile.

Stephanie reached over and felt the front of my diaper.

It was wet...through I can't remember ever having done that.

"Ugh...he's wet." Stephanie said, disgusted.

"Well, then you know what'cha gotta do..." Kat said with a knowing tone in her voice.

As Stephanie picked me up gently to avoid waking me, she began to carry me over to the changing table.

Laying me down, she strapped me in.

"It's time to change his diaper."
ritzcritz

Post by ritzcritz »

Hey! I'd love to hear from you again or see you continue this story :)