Caught you

Are you mad or upset and have no one to vent to? Come here, we will listen and give you advice.
minniem12

Caught you

Post by minniem12 »

Oh you thought you could get pass me didn't you lil one but i smelled it.Oh it was such a strong smell too.But the fun was just the beginning wasn't it lil one.

Minnie

MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Gt 'em Minnie!!!!! LOL
love,

Mommy Maggy
Crissy

Oooh Oooh that smell

Post by Crissy »

I just bet you tried to wear plastic pants to disguise your scent nope that will not work either Mommies and Grannies especially have Super hero sniffers!
sissybaby2010

Post by sissybaby2010 »

no they don't their noses are pussy
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Dude, what did you just say? :shock:

"Their noses are pussy"??????

THAT IS FREEKING DISGUSTING!!! :evil:

Do you really disrespect the ladies/mommies here so much that you would use such a disgusting, vulgar term for female genitals and relate it to their noses?????? :evil:

Let me tell you something Mr. Sissy. :twisted:

The women who work on this site are trying to make a living, and feed their families. They need and deserve our RESPECT and our Gratitude. Their job is hard, they take calls from babies who cry and talk about their past traumas, and it is hard to listen to. Often the babies tell them things that they were not ready to hear and their heart goes out to them.

Just put yourself in their position: You get up and go to work, putting on a telephone headset and take calls from babies from all over the U.S. The babies come from all walks of life and they sometimes tell the mommies stuff that is hard to hear and hard to bear.

Could you do that for 8 to 12 hours a day, 5 to 7 days a week????

No, I don't think so.

When you write on this board, or call a mommy, treat her with the dignity and respect that she deserves. EVERY mommy on this site is MY MOMMY, so I will expect you to treat her with respect and honor her for the work that she does.

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.