Mommy's attire

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
Patti Remick

Mommy's attire

Post by Patti Remick »

Id like to ask the babies out there how they like to see their Mommy's dressed (as if you had a choice...). There is no 'right or wrong' answer. Perhaps there are several 'styles you like (or don't). Be as detailed as you can but Id like to keep it G rated if possible. Mommies please feel free to comment, interject, state you own preferences, etc.

Luv and hugs to ALL

Patti
Veronika
Mommy

dressed to impress

Post by Veronika »

This dommy mommy loves wearing black leather and pvc corsets with short skirts or just stockings and if the client is real special I also enjoy donning my killer sexy lace up domina boots. I have also been asked to wear black silk panties which is sultry too.
pinkluvs15

Oh my...

Post by pinkluvs15 »

I would love to see a mommy diapering me wearing nothing but her bra and panties. Wow! :)
That is usually part of any diapering fantasy for me!
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Personally, I love the 1950s Mommy look: bobby socks, a skirt, apron, and a tight fitting sweater that shows off a big, motherly bosom. :D

And in general, I really love mommies in dresses: all kinds of dresses, that makes them look, well..... more "motherly."

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
larbear

Post by larbear »

I am with you Little Stinky Britches, I like my mommies to look like a "mommy" whether it be in a pair of sweats or in casual where. I guess just the typical mommy routine is fine with me. I would like her to have her hair up, so a little one could not pull it as easy too.
MommySusan

Attire

Post by MommySusan »

I always like to wear something that shows my ample bosom. That way babies know what they are in for when it is feeding time.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

There is just something about a large, ample, motherly bosom that babies just love. :D

I can already see you in my minds-eye Mommy Susan. :oops:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I love everything retro especially the way mom's used to dress in the 50's.
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I guess I'm more of a soccer mom tehehehehe
MommySusan

mini skirts

Post by MommySusan »

I also like to wear mini skirts so when I bend over babies can see mommies panties.
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

I personally really love feeling sexy and confident in whatever I decide to wear! I wear a lot of dresses, sundresses specifically, and boy oh boy do they do a good job at showing off my "Assets" hehehe. I think most mommies like to wear dresses at least every once in a while. Really makes you feel wonderful!

And ohhh, naughty thing you, PinkLuvs. Hehe, I have diapered a few of my little ones in nothing but a bra and panties!
XOXO,

Barb
PhoneAMommyLauren

Post by PhoneAMommyLauren »

I like to wear silky stockings, high heels, skirts.. I don't like to wear any panties or bra. A few of my babies have been asking me to wear just panties and a bra though! Might be time to change my wardrobe ;)
cousinjenna

bras and panties

Post by cousinjenna »

Whenever I'm home alone I like to walk around in my bras and panties. Sometimes I wear a robe. My babies seem to like it ;)
phoneamommymichelle

attire

Post by phoneamommymichelle »

seems like it is whatever mommy deems appropriate for the baby individually
Tawny

Re: attire

Post by Tawny »

phoneamommymichelle wrote:seems like it is whatever mommy deems appropriate for the baby individually
I too like to be in a bra and panties or little nighty of some kind.
BarbieMadison

Post by BarbieMadison »

I agree with cousinjenna and Tawny, I like to be comfortable, but I want to make sure that I look nice for my baby too
Barbie <3
phoneamommymichelle

Post by phoneamommymichelle »

i think it really does depend. Sometimes it is good to be dressed up. other times to be as comfortable as possible
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

I like to be in some silky thigh high stockings, a nice dress of some kind that is somewhat low cut, and a nice push up bra to match my panties..... :wink:
Mommy Candy will make it all better!
Pamper Crinkles

Post by Pamper Crinkles »

I am an 80s baby, so my picture-perfect vision of a mommy is of that era (late 80s-early 90s): poofy perms and bob cuts, and no-nonsense pantsuits with the big shoulder pads. I love the image of a mommy who looks strict and is all business in public, but in her heart and with her baby, she is so gentle, loving and caring that her baby sees her as nothing less than an angel :D
Love is a fresh baby wipe, a crinkly diaper, a sprinkling of powder, and a big kiss on the cheek!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Personally this baby enjoys the maternal look of a skirt or a dress with nice shoes on and a top that is allowed to emphasize the chest area. My two cents for what it's worth.

Baby Alyssa Marie
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl