Mommies what is your diaper of choice?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
phoneamommysbabycam

Mommies what is your diaper of choice?

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Mommies,

It has been awhile since I asked this question. I was curious what is your favorite abdl diaper to use on your babies and what is your favorite baby diaper to use on babies? I personally love bambino diapers the most and think I like pampers diapers the most.

Cameron
Crissy

My choice!

Post by Crissy »

I love bambino's!
My fave great little absorber's!
roch879

Post by roch879 »

Bambinos or Abena M4's are my favorite. I will say chrissy those bambinos arent so little after a few hours :D
Nanny Rachel

Post by Nanny Rachel »

Couldn't agree more, Bambino's are the best. I love the ones with teddy-bears on them...cute and fluffy. :)
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

I just saw the Bambino's diapers with teddy-bears on them, and they are super cute. :D

Are they like the new "cloth-like" pampers? I've seen these on babies and they are really cute and very "cloth-like". The outside of the diaper feels just like cloth.

Would you say that they are just like the real ones used on real little babies? Are Bambino's the most realistic babyish diaper for adults?

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
larbear

Post by larbear »

Hi everyone,
I wanted to answer Stinky's post, I find the best ones are the ones from AB Universe they have ones that have the cloth feel to them on the outside just like the baby diapers that you can buy in the store now. They also have just one tab per side just like a baby diaper, all the other brands I have tried have two tabs per side. I am not sure I do not think there are baby diapers out there with 2 tabs per side.

I know you are a cloth baby, maybe check out the disposables on their site and see what they have to offer, I think they are the closest ones to real baby diapers for an adult. The Teddy Bear ones were a big dissapiontment to me, I love the ABU Cushies they have a baby print all the way around them. As you know I am in diapers 24/7 and have tried most brands out there sold here in the states.
Keep those diapers dry and snug!!!! (disposables)
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Thanks for the info larbear, I'm going to check them out. :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.