Mommies it's my 35th birthday on Wednesday!

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
phoneamommysbabycam

Mommies it's my 35th birthday on Wednesday!

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Phone a Mommies,

I cannot believe on Wednesday I am going to be turning 35 years old. I still feel like a little kid who needs to wear diapers and need to be put over mommy's knee from time to time for some spankings to keep me in line.
I am so thankful for the journey I have had here at phone a mommy and it is going on six years since I started calling you wonderful mommies. I still remember my first call the most because I was the most nervous getting to call Babysitter Stacie. Oh she made me laugh and I had such a great time. Ever since then, been able to talk to some amazing mommies including Mommy Lauren, Mommy Sara, Mommy Scarlet, Mommy Ava, Mommy Candy, Mommy Lizabeth, Mommy Josie, Mommy Star, Mommy Rachel and of course Mommy Maggy. Thanks for making my time here at phone a mommy so encouraging and I always feel the safest when I am over mommy's lap with mommy's hand coming down on my bottom. I know that mommy loves me and that is why mommy spanks me.
Hugs to all my wonderful mommies and thanks for making this birthday boy's dreams come true at least to the fact that I get a birthday spanking over the phone. So which of you mommies want to give me some birthday spankings?
Wish so much love and thanksgiving,
Cameron aka Baby CamCam, Baby Cammie and Baby Cammers. I love my baby names.
MommyLiz

Post by MommyLiz »

I'm so sorry I missed your birthday, Cam. I hope it was a wonderful day. You deserve so much happiness :)
Love Mommy Liz
Milf doesn't begin to describe me
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

What ever happened to Cam? A few years ago, he used to post here all the time, and now he's been gone for a while. :?

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
pinkluvs15

Well happy birthday!

Post by pinkluvs15 »

It seems like a little guy needs a diaper change. Any mommies up to it? :)
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

Mommy Candy loves her baby CamCam :)
PhoneAMommyLauren

Post by PhoneAMommyLauren »

I hope you had a fantastic birthday! :D
MommySabrina

Post by MommySabrina »

I'm pretty late BabyCam, but better late than never!!! Happy belated birthday!!!! I hope you got spoiled like a good baby should!
Mommy Sabrina