Found this while searching Google (paging ritzcritz)

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
Diapers4Ever

Found this while searching Google (paging ritzcritz)

Post by Diapers4Ever »

I was looking around Google and stumbled on this.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 542AA7cih4

Here's the text in case the link goes out of service...

Question: Is it normal to be turned on by hot girls changing diapers?

Text: A friend of mine says he is turned on by that, and although it may be strange, I've heard of people who get turned on by even weirder things. What do you think?

(posting only the positive responses)

Response 1: I don't think it's weird. People get turned on by odd things. Not a big deal really. I guess he's into the motherly, caretaker type.

Response 2: As long as he is looking at the girl and not the baby...

Response 3: Everyone is different. There really isn't anything considered 'normal' out there. If that's what they want then what's wrong with it? And you're right there's much weirder things out there. So it's fine in my opinion.

Response 4: Well, I guess not. If thats what your turned on by, thats what your turned on by.

Of all of the answers that were posted (which were five), there was only one answer which was negative. Everyone else seemed to understand. :)

I just thought that was really cool and wanted to share it with you guys. :D
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

That is so cool! So glad you shared sweetie -just proves how we are becoming an accepting people, acknowledging that we are all different, and that's a cool thing.

Maggy
love,

Mommy Maggy
Veronika
Mommy

abdl is all around us!

Post by Veronika »

I agree I have seen adult diaper boys more and more lately or referrences as well.