new and looking for a mommy...

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
babytony2012

new and looking for a mommy...

Post by babytony2012 »

My name is baby tony...I am new here and am looking for some friends and a nice loving mommy to change me and love me like her baby boy. Nice to meet you all :)
I need a mommy...:( to clean and love me
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Hello babytony and welcome! Looking forward to getting to know you. Take a look around, and stop by the chatroom when you're ready :)

Mommy Scarlet
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Hi Babytony2012! I am so happy you found your way here to Phone A Mommy! As Mommy Scarlet said, the chatroom is a great place to hang out and get to talk to the mommies and ladies around the site! There are usually a few of us in there waiting to get the chance to talk to a good baby like you! There are so many wonderful mommies for you to choose from here, and I think once you get to talking to all of us, you will really be happy here! :)
XOXO,

Barb
phoneamommymichelle

Post by phoneamommymichelle »

just wanted to say you came to the right place baby
Mommy_Susan

Hi BabyTony

Post by Mommy_Susan »

Hi cutie,

I just wanted to say that you came to the perfect spot to find a Mommy. I would love to change you and blow raspberries on your belly. I hope you come say hi to me in the chatroom. There are so many Mommies here, I know you'll find the perfect on for you. (Kisses on your forehead).
Hugs & Snuggles,
Mommy Susan
MommyJackie13

Re: new and looking for a mommy...

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Aw its sweet to see all the Mommies welcoming a new baby and I know little baby tony has become a lovely regular since this post ;) We adore all our sweet adult babies here!
candymadison14

Re: new and looking for a mommy...

Post by candymadison14 »

So great to to know that a new baby has become a regular to phoneamommy 😁 I’m very glad to hear that u have enjoyed talking to the mommies in here that u continue to return 😊