hello

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
huggiesboy12321

hello

Post by huggiesboy12321 »

hi all my name is Andy i am a sissy baby. I love to play and dance. i am trying to get potty trained bout it is not going well so i am still in diapers for now. and to make sure I stay focused my pee pee is locked in a chastity device (cb6000). looking to make friends from mommy and babes alike.
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Well hello Andy (short for Andrea? :wink: ) I highly approve of your method of staying a good lil' sissy. I think all sissies should be kept in a chastity device at all times!

Lexus
Nanny Rachel

Post by Nanny Rachel »

Nice to meet you Andy! I couldnt agree more with Lexus...you sound like a good sissy. Keep up the good work and you will be potty trained in no time. We are always here to help!
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Hello Andy, and welcome!

Scarlet
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Hello there, Andy! I think all of us are more excited than you know to have you here to join us. Potty training can be hard! Take your time, and if you want to learn, I know that there are plenty of mommies including myself that would be more than happy to help you!
XOXO,

Barb