what about you would most people think is weird? non abdl

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
toddlermitch

what about you would most people think is weird? non abdl

Post by toddlermitch »

Everyone has something about them that someone somewhere would think is weird. For example I
• liked jar jar binks
• thought George Clooney was an excellent Batman
• liked Snakes On A Plane
• absolutely HATE disney
• want to kill taylor swift
• can't stand anything by tim burton
• have never seen
- the godfather
- fight club
- the matrix,
among many others
• hated little kid's shows even when I was a little kid
and much more.
What about you?
[/list]
cousinjenna

To name two...

Post by cousinjenna »

I'm afraid of mimes. I almost cried when I saw one. I'm also overly prepared for the zombie apocalypse. Bring it on zombies! :D :P
BarbieMadison

Post by BarbieMadison »

Same with the zombies! I watch The Walking Dead on loop, it's just so exciting!
Barbie <3
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I love liver and onions :P
NannyEllaMadison

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

Haha okay so we actually have a "bug-out bag" in our hall closet (in the event of a zombie apocalypse). It even has cat food so we can bring Kitty with us!

I don't think that's the weirdest thing about me though...a this point I think there is far more weird about me than normal. It all seems normal now! Plus all my friends are weird :)
Nanny Ella
PhoneAMommyLauren

Post by PhoneAMommyLauren »

I'm allergic to rabbits. They're adorable and ridiculously soft to the touch, but they make my eyes tear and I can't breath.

I'm also allergic to cat spit. Yes, spit. I love my kitty but when she gives me a lick, I get itchy hives. It's a small price to pay for her kisses. <3

Umm.. I'm pretty boring, I guess. lol
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Midgets freak me out and so do clowns!
Mommy Lizabeth

Weird?

Post by Mommy Lizabeth »

I actually love anime :P
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

I'm a collector...

I collect Art Prints of various Movies, Star Wars Figures both the Black Series and the Hot Toys Expensive 12" ones.
I love Horror and have life sized Michael Myers, Jason, Leatherface, Freddy...the list goes on from there..
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

I'm a guy who hates men. They're gross, insensitive, and they suppress their emotions just to appear masculine. Personally I need to feel even if it hurts. As a general rule I can't be friends with guys. If I can be friends with a guy he's pretty much automatically my best friend cuz they're so hard to get along with. I won't even see a male doctor. Around dudes I always get the feeling I'm either going to punch someone in the face or I'm going to get punched in the face. On the other hand I wouldn't even get that feeling from a woman if she was actually punching me in the face. To me a feminine aura is like a warm soft blanket while I masculine aura is like sandpaper. I mean that quite literally because I actually get a physical sensation from a person's aura. To be clear I'm straight
Mommy Lizabeth

Post by Mommy Lizabeth »

This was such a great thread idea :D