Favorite thing?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
NannyEllaMadison

Favorite thing?

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

Let's assume Diapers are up there on the list ;) I'm wondering what other things bABies like best! Breast feeding? Spankings? Story time? Cuddles? Nap time? Bath time? Feeding time???
Nanny Ella
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Great question Nanny Ella! :D

For me, it's Burping, the act of being burped by my mommy after a bottle feeding. :D

I was born in 59', cloth diapers, rubber pants, etc., and my mom couldn't breast feed me, so it was bottles of formula that filled my tummy (and ultimately my pants) along with plenty of burping during bottle feedings.

Why do I love being burped?

For me, it's the closeness, the intimacy of a bottle feeding and a burping.

With one hand on my diapered bottom, and the other hand gently rubbing and patting my back as I snuggle close to her, my mom can feel every gas bubble, every toot, and every burp I make. And she kisses and nuzzles me non-stop as she burps me. :D

Mommies know how to soothe gassy tummies. :D

And when the gas comes out both ends, Mommy always smiles and giggles. :lol:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Such a good question, Ella. I always love knowing how the babies feel about things like this as well.. hehe.

Aww Little Stinky Britches, I love that you love being burped! That is so sweet. I love breastfeeding my little ones. Or bottle feeding. Either way, it feels so close and intimate. But all time with my little ones is good time. :)
XOXO,

Barb
diapers4cuck

Hello All!

Post by diapers4cuck »

very experienced baby boy here...in a REAL life cuckold situation with my wife. I used to call here, years ago..and now look forward to it again :) Can't wait to call soon, and begin with a new mommy or babysitter, who ALWAYS takes my wife's side (my mommy)
Pamper Crinkles

Post by Pamper Crinkles »

Cuddle time... oh my goodness, cuddle time :oops:

Mommies are superheroes. I'm positive of this because they can take any baby into their arms and completely relieve them of any stress or discomfort they feel just by holding them close, rubbing their back, tousling their hair and whispering sweetly to them. It's pure magic and you couldn't convince me of anything less.
Love is a fresh baby wipe, a crinkly diaper, a sprinkling of powder, and a big kiss on the cheek!
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Wow! You are so right Pamper Crinkles! :D

Mommies are Superheroes! 8)

The cuddles, the gentle burping, the soft, reassuring pats on your diapered bottom..... pure magic. :wink:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
toddlermitch

Post by toddlermitch »

Would it be too much if I said my favorite thing is my "thing"? :wink:
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Awwwww, Toddler Mitch... Hehe. All mommies know that even the sweetest babies have their favorite things ;) Isn't that what we are here for? To take care of you in all of the ways that our sweeties need it!

And we love getting to do it! Everything about being a mommy brings a smile to my face.
XOXO,

Barb
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Nanna Ella,

I wubs da bath time, cuddles, being breastfed, read stories, fed baby food and given a bath, and well yes sometimes I need spankings to be kept in line.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Nanna Ella,

I wubs da bath time, cuddles, being breastfed, read stories, fed baby food and given a bath, and well yes sometimes I need spankings to be kept in line.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl