Roleplay fantasy?

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
NannyEllaMadison

Roleplay fantasy?

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

One of the things I like most about these forums and the chat is that I'm able to talk with my ABDLs and find out what their favorite things are and what they want to roleplay with me so that Nanny Ella can make all your fantasies come true!

So what are your fantasies ? Share so mommy can make them reality!
Nanny Ella
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

You are so right Nanny Ella! These forums are a perfect way to get to know our little ones better and learn about all of their different desires and needs! I have found it to be such a great resource. :)
XOXO,

Barb
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Nanny Ella and Mommy Barb, you are both wonderful Mommies who add so much to our little diapered community. 8)

I've had phone calls with both of you (Ella a few years ago, and Barb just last week.) and you each made my baby dreams come true. :D

Thank you so much for being Mommies! :D

By the way, I agree with you both: theses forums are a great way to get to know what the babies like and don't like. That's the reason I write my fantasy stories and have the Mommies read them to me at bedtime. :wink:

So babies, don't be shy: post on these forums and TELL Mommy what you want. How can Mommy make it better, if you don't tell her what you need? :roll:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Roleplay is the best! No doubt about it you can get as naughty as you want in a roleplay!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Crissy, I completely agree with you! You can be naughty or nice, depending on what your baby deserves right then. ;)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
dirtydl

Post by dirtydl »

Well, since my interest in diapers is mostly sexual, my fantasies kind of reflect that. I would love to be forced to mess my diapers through use of an enema/laxatives/suppositories, perhaps while tied up. Then be teased and humiliated mercilessly for messing my diapers. And then maybe I'd have to earn a diaper change. Possibly by pleasing mommy with my mouth. Only once I made mommy orgasm could I then be allowed to orgasm in my messy diaper and then finally be changed.

Biggest fantasy ever. :oops:
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

[quote="dirtydl"]Well, since my interest in diapers is mostly sexual, my fantasies kind of reflect that. I would love to be forced to mess my diapers through use of an enema/laxatives/suppositories, perhaps while tied up. Then be teased and humiliated mercilessly for messing my diapers. And then maybe I'd have to earn a diaper change. Possibly by pleasing mommy with my mouth. Only once I made mommy orgasm could I then be allowed to orgasm in my messy diaper and then finally be changed.

Biggest fantasy ever. :oops:[/quote]

That sounds like so much fun!! And all of us mommies love to make fun of and humiliate our Dls! hehehe and we also love giving enemas :evil:
dirtydl

Post by dirtydl »

Alright Jenna, where do I sign up? :wink:
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

who wants to do a naughty roleplay? ;)