Sitters/young available for a call today?

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
Hyrule

Sitters/young available for a call today?

Post by Hyrule »

If you are i was wanting this kind of call:

In looking for a girl who can talk to my penis like the girl in this video https://youtu.be/iGkTp9ETzrw (1:59), babytalking to it as you give it different nicknames and tease it. Some nicknames and things to tease about (not mean, but affectionate): poor little newborn, just a little innie weewee, scared baby turtle, play peekaboo to get it to pop out, newborn baby weewee, adorable, kiss and play with it with your mouth, still smaller than your pinkie toe, hide it under your pinkie toe and play peekaboo again, wiggle your toes on it and any other nicknames you can think of (babytalking the whole time)

Thank you for your time :)
Mommy_Susan

I would love to talk to your little guy :)

Post by Mommy_Susan »

Hi Hyrule,

I would love to talk to your little man. I bet he's soooo adorable and I bet I can get him to come say hi by playing peekaboo. He's probably just too nervous to come out yet. I'll be on all night if you want this Mommy to come say hi to the tiny guy.
Hugs & Snuggles,
Mommy Susan
Hyrule

Post by Hyrule »

Yay I'm gonna call now :)
NannyEllaMadison

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

Wow what a fun phone call that must have been! I am sure you saw our thread about what we all like to call itty bitty teenie weenies - I think we all have some wonderful silly and teasing names for them. I hope you enjoyed yourself and you'll call again soon! I'd love to tease and play with that sweet little willie of yours ;)
Nanny Ella
goodboybasil

Re: I would love to talk to your little guy :)

Post by goodboybasil »

Mommy_Susan wrote:I would love to talk to your little man. I bet he's soooo adorable and I bet I can get him to come say hi by playing peekaboo. He's probably just too nervous to come out yet.
Mommy Susan, you're a natural!! I think I would love to have you coax my little guy into coming out for you to play with as well!!
Hyrule

Re: I would love to talk to your little guy :)

Post by Hyrule »

Mommy_Susan wrote:Hi Hyrule
Mommy Susan! Pwease read my custom story request if you're here! :oops: :oops:
http://www.phoneamommy.com/Board/viewto ... 2274#12274
NannyEllaMadison

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

Oh my what a *wonderful* story you have written! How much fun this would be :)
Nanny Ella