2016 New Year's Resolution

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
Little Stinky Britches

2016 New Year's Resolution

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

This started with a call to Mommy Susan last week.

After having one of the best Mommy phone calls of my life with Mommy Susan, (I LOVE MOMMY SUSAN) I started to think deeply about a lot of things going on in my life.

In February, I will turn 57 years old. I don't "feel" 57, but upcoming birthdays in middle-age have a peculiar way of focusing the mind on more important things.

Calling Phone Mommies, is one of those important things. 8)

The world is crazy. We all have to have a "safe space" a "happy place" to go when the crazy world we live in is closing in on us. We all need a place to escape to where we can regain our sanity. A place where diapers and baby powder bring us back to a world of love and comfort and belonging.

Phone-A-Mommy is that place. :wink:

So, here is my 2016 New Year's Resolution.

1. I resolve, I promise, to call the wonderful Mommies here at Phone-A-Mommy more often. (Much more often!)

I had gotten busy with other things, other issues, and I neglected a need I have within myself to talk to a loving Mommy. I missed talking to all the Mommies. I missed all of you. But I will not deny myself anymore. I have a NEED to talk to a loving Mommy. Only a Mommy can make it all better. Talking to Mommies on the phone is not something I can do without. I NEED A MOMMY. Talking to a sweet Mommy on the phone, is not something I can go without anymore. :(

2. I resolve, I promise, to post more in the forums and write more Mommy/Baby fantasy stories. Again, this is something I have neglected during the last year, but no more. I resolve to post something every day here on the forums. Every if it's just a quick note to tell the Mommies how much I love them and how much I value them. :D

Mommies, I'm sorry I didn't call much last year. :(

But this year, 2016, I will call you every chance I get! :D

This is my 2016 New Year's resolution. 8)

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
toddlermitch

Post by toddlermitch »

My new years resolution is to find me a real life mommy/gf to live out all of my abdl fantasies with