Hello, Sweeties!!

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
mommybarb

Hello, Sweeties!!

Post by mommybarb »

I wanted to wish all of you a very happy Valentine's Day! I hope you were all good to your mommies and told her how much you love her because you should know that she loves you. :)

Enjoy your love day!
XOXO,

Barb
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

I wished My Mommy and My Aunties and Nanna a very happy valentines day. I think it is important for people to know how much they mean to us.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

I love Mommy Barb! :D

Had a call with her last month and it was awesome! 8)

I think I'm gonna call her again! :wink:

Love you Mommy Barb! :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

That is great, lilone!

And aww Little Stinky Britches, thank you honey! I really loved our call too :) I look forward to it! Love you too!
XOXO,

Barb
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

What is on your mind taskmasx?

We are happy to have you hear :) I hope that you are enjoying yourself so far and all that our lovely little nursery has to offer you.
XOXO,

Barb
Aunty.Jackie

Re: Hello, Sweeties!!

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I’m already feeling cozy and pampered in this delightful nursery. Every little detail here adds to the pleasure, and I’m eager to explore all the fun and indulgence it has to offer. Your attention to detail makes this experience irresistible!
NannyRachel

Re: Hello, Sweeties!!

Post by NannyRachel »

Hey Little Stinky Britches, you know just how to make my heart race! Our call was pure magic, and I can't wait to feel your warmth again. Counting down the moments until we’re wrapped up in each other's love. Love you more than words can say! 😘💋