Mommies, what do you like to spank with?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I love using all kinds of things baby boy! I love using my hand the feeling of the sting after striking your bottom is a nice feeling on my hand hehe! I also like using a paddle!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Your hand would hurt on my hard bottom...others have said as much.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

paddles are nice but nothing beats bare handed spankings!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I like to use either my bare hand or a solid wooden brush. Whatever I use, the little one will feel it, that's for sure!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
MommyGivesUCandy

Candy

Post by MommyGivesUCandy »

Hey Everyone,
I think I have to agree with Mommy Ava on this one. Changing it up is always the best way to go about spankings. That way the bad little babies wont know what to expect when mommy bends them over her knee:) Wooden spoons are fun too but tend to break easy. Coat hangers are the best and I love the good old fashioned method of using my hand hehe I like the idea that another mommy mentioned above paddles and am going to have to try that ASAP. Maybe I can find one with my name carved in it) Yummy.

Soooo many bad littlte boys out there.....
MommyTammy2

Post by MommyTammy2 »

:) This is a fun topic. My Aby's are pretty well behaved most of the time. However, when one of them does something naughty it is usually pretty naughty. I don't have anything special that I use for spankings. I use my hands, I always have them with me whenever I might need them :P . I always give spanking bare bottom, diaper off and three good swats!
~Mommy Tammy
barbmommy

Post by barbmommy »

Oh I love to spanking with my hand for light punishments. Just the feel of my baby's bottom as I heat it up with smacks, wonderful. But if I have a really naughty baby, I don't enjoy the punishment as much. They have to learn a lesson there, so I always spank with a paddle brush. My babies try to avoid brush spankings, but really love being spanked by hand.
MommyTammy2

Re: Mommies, what do you like to spank with?

Post by MommyTammy2 »

My favorite thing to spank with is my paddle hair brush. It seems to leave quite the sting after the spanking. I only use my paddle brush while my aby is diapered or clothed since it is wooden, it could cause some damage. I really enjoy giving bare bottom spankings but for that I use my hand.
~Mommy Tammy