Mommy Tawny I love you!

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
phoneamommysbabycam

Mommy Tawny I love you!

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

I just want to give a shout out to one of the new mommies I have just fallen in love with here at phone a mommy. Mommy Tawny is such a caring and sweet mommy and she always makes me feel welcome in the chatroom and knows hot to make me smile and feel loved whenever I call. She has such a maternal instinct and her loving diaper changes are so comforting and a special time spent with mommy. She also is a pro at giving loving motherly over the knee spankings and you can tell mommy spanks for the good of her babies and is so sweet to remind her babies how much she loves them.
I love you so much mommy tawny!

Baby Cammie
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Ok I'll chime in with my brudder on dis. Mommy Tawny aka My Mommy is the bestest Mommy that this little Baby Girl could ever have. I can be a little headstrong sometimes and forget my place and Mommy is sure to have it quickly corrected. From my lil mouth that gets me in trouble, to coloring on the walls in the nursery to eating food I'm not supposed to or to just defiantly saying No to Mommy or AUnties or Nanna. Mommy has none of it and spanks me till i understand what i did wrong, but she does it out of love, tenderness, and caring as any mommy should. And thank you Cammie for not only getting me fries and nuggets but also for starting this thread.

Baby Alyssa Marie
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Every time I call she's not taking calls..... :roll:

When does Mommy Tawny work?

When does she take calls? Mornings? Late-night?

Inquiring minds want to know.... 8)

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Stinky Britches,

My Mommy usually takes calls at night, into the early morning. Hope this helps you get a chance to call her. It is a great and memorable experience.

Baby Alyssa Marie
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Awe Cammie , Alyssa and Lil stinky britches I love you all so very much. You make mommy Tawny the happiest mommy here at phone a mommy. You are the bestest babies a mommy could hope for! :)