Huggies Pampers or Luvs?

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
phoneamommysbabycam

Huggies Pampers or Luvs?

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Mommies,

I would love to know what is your favorite disposable diaper for babies? Would it be Pampers, Huggies or Luvs? I would love to hear also why you prefer that diaper over the others? I love getting a mother's viewpoint on the best baby diaper. Thanks mommies!

Baby Cammie
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Cammie as you know mommy loves her pampers always have and always will. I have tried all the rest but always go back to old faithful. I think they are the softest of all disposable diapers and they smell the best.
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Well pampers would be my favorite but they don't make adult sized diapers in them huggies or luvs so Bambinos it is.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Hands down my favorite diaper has to be the Teddy Bear Bambinos. I admit the main reason I love this diaper so much is because of the way it looks. The print is so adorable and very much a baby design but in adult size. I love that they are so absorbent and get very heavy and sort of droop in all the right places. They hold a lot and I can keep baby in it for up to 8 hrs. But mostly because they are just so darn cute :)
Baby Bruno wearing the Teddy Bambino.
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I'm also a bambinos fan :) Love how thick they are and I love the cute teddy bears wearing diapers. <3
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

I love Bambinos too but the Bellisimos since the Teddy ones are more boyish in my eyes. Rearz has some pretty pink ones I am going to try as well since the safaris are so much thicker then any diaper except Molicares which are the thickest diaper ever.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

Hi sweet baby Cam

Mommy loves Pampers how ever i don't use them i use Bambino Bellisimos because they are soo very comfortable and very absorbent. They are also very comfortable. great question sweety !
pinkluvs15

Oh wow, and what to choose

Post by pinkluvs15 »

In my experience and especially going back to the plastic-backed diapers, and is there really any other kind when it comes to disposables?, it's a tie between Pampers and Luvs for me.
I bought some Huggies a long time ago. They were pink of course being a big attraction for me, and had cute little hearts on the plastic. :)

I sold off the last of them save for a few to keep as mementos about 6 or 7 yeas ago. They went to a good home '-)
pinkluvs15

Super Dry Kids for me

Post by pinkluvs15 »

Bambinos are nice, but they have the double tape on both sides problem like an adult diaper. Super Dry Kids have one tape on each side. This is important. They're also surprisingly absorbent and not too expensive.

I'm just waiting for such diapers to go mainstream enough to be featured on home delivery incontinence products commercials like you see on tv channels that run old sitcoms for us older types. Heh heh, that will be the day! :)
pinkluvs15

Yeah

Post by pinkluvs15 »

Yeah, I'm a rotten kid. Mwhahaha! :twisted: