What do you look for in a mommy?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
Mommy Lizabeth

What do you look for in a mommy?

Post by Mommy Lizabeth »

Hi babies!
I'm curious to know what everybody prefers in a mommy. Do you like her to be sweet and kind or dominating? or a little bit of both?
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Well Auntie you probably know my answer but here goes...

I look for a Mommy who is sweet as honey and sugar with a dominant side in order to keep me in line. Someone who has the voice of an angel when they read me a story but can be stern and strict as well when the need arises. Someone who has my best interests at heart even if I don't know it or think so. Someone to which I can surrender myself in perfect trust and know that I will always be taken care of. Someone who will make me up as the prettiest baby and will tussle my hair, someone who will plant sweet kisses on my forehead and cheek. Someone who can also deliver a good spanking when needed. Someone who likes to have fun and has a passion for taking care of their little baby girl.

Wubs you Auntie

Baby Alyssa Marie
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Mommy Lizabeth

Post by Mommy Lizabeth »

Aww I like sweet mommies too little one :D
NannyEllaMadison

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

lilnaughtyone you nailed it for me! All bABies are different, so I treat them differently based on who they are, how they behave, and really what they need. Sometimes a bABy needs snuggles and love and rocking and sweet kisses to their foreheads...and sometime bABies *really* need to be punished!!! All my punishments though end up with a sweet but tearful bABy being rocked and soothed in my arms :)
Nanny Ella