Lost 20 lbs, but not ready for a polar bear swim

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
pinkluvs15

Lost 20 lbs, but not ready for a polar bear swim

Post by pinkluvs15 »

I can now fit comfortably in toddler size Gerber plastic pants. I've done the late night swim in Fetwear, and another late night swim beckons. But it's too darn cold. I'll have to wait a few months before I try again when the weather is warmer. 46 degrees out, I have a pool key, but Brrrr! I shiver just thinking about that!
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Kuddos for losing weight! 8)

And I LOVE GERBER PLASTIC BABY PANTIES!!! :D

My mom always called them "Rubber Britches" or "Rubber Pants." :oops:

In my day, a proper diapering of a baby was:

2 or 3 Curity cloth diapers folded together to make one super thick diaper.

Fold it almost like a triangle, with a diaper "soaker" down the middle, folded so that diapering boys was thicker in front, and when diapering girls, the diaper was folded so that the thickness was on the bottom.

After pulling the diaper snug around tummy and thighs, you hold the "wings" of the thick diaper between your thumb and forefinger, and carefully slide the diaper pins through the fabric. (In my day, moms always used either pink or blue or yellow diaper pins when diapering a baby.)

Next comes the "Rubber Britches"; the Gerber plastic baby panties, which bulges out and strains against the thick double diaper when you pull them up over the diapered bottom.

The baby is now properly diapered, circa 1959. :oops:

His big bottom bulges out with double diapers and rubber britches as he toddles around the living room smelling like baby powder. :oops:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Pinkluvs16

Re:

Post by Pinkluvs16 »

Little Stinky Britches wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:51 am Kuddos for losing weight! 8)

And I LOVE GERBER PLASTIC BABY PANTIES!!! :D

My mom always called them "Rubber Britches" or "Rubber Pants." :oops:

In my day, a proper diapering of a baby was:

2 or 3 Curity cloth diapers folded together to make one super thick diaper.

Fold it almost like a triangle, with a diaper "soaker" down the middle, folded so that diapering boys was thicker in front, and when diapering girls, the diaper was folded so that the thickness was on the bottom.

After pulling the diaper snug around tummy and thighs, you hold the "wings" of the thick diaper between your thumb and forefinger, and carefully slide the diaper pins through the fabric. (In my day, moms always used either pink or blue or yellow diaper pins when diapering a baby.)

Next comes the "Rubber Britches"; the Gerber plastic baby panties, which bulges out and strains against the thick double diaper when you pull them up over the diapered bottom.

The baby is now properly diapered, circa 1959. :oops:

His big bottom bulges out with double diapers and rubber britches as he toddles around the living room smelling like baby powder. :oops:
Gosh yes Little Stinky Britches! My mom diapered me with cloth diapers and plastic panties. I sure loved that. Being put up on the changing table, and she took such loving care. Those were the days!