Potty Training

Here is a place for the mommies to talk and babies to listen in. We say mommies, but sitters,aunts,nannies and grannies also.
Crissy

Potty Training

Post by Crissy »

How do you Aby's feel about Potty training? I like to put Baby on the potty when he is being naughty :)
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Cwissy,

Doesn't da potty take aways the needs for bABy to be in diapees?

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I use the potty chair like a time out chair. Mommy would have you facing the wall and sit in the potty chair as punishment. You better be good Baby Aly or I'm going to have Mommy Tawny put you in the corner too :P
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

welps it ibs a pwetty potty! *smiles*

Baby Alyssa
pottypantsbill

Post by pottypantsbill »

Mommy Crissy, I like the chair when I'm being potty trained, but don't wanna use it. Mommy would then give an ultimatum like "you can go potty in your pull up, but you have to sit on the potty chair while you go." Then mommy would stay and watch while I go #1 and #2 in my training diapers. I always love the embarrassment that follows accidents that I asked permission to have, especially if mommy is watching me have them.
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I like putting baby in the potty chair in front of all my other Mommy friends. You would have to stay in the potty chair until you go make a peepee and a poopie. Imagine all the mommies giggling and teasing you while you grunt and push to go potty!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Ava,

Pee pee and a poopie in da potty chair in front of everyone wows.

Baby Alyssa
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

i like to do the opposite and keep my abdls in diapers as long as possible! hehe
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

Aww how cute I have that same potty chair for my sweet Aby And she hates it! So I think the diapers are best for her :)
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

Wow xrissy that is such a cute potty chair! I might have to get me one of those hehe i know a couple of cuties i can take pictures of on that one
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

Wow Crissy that is such a cute potty chair! I might have to get me one of those hehe i know a couple of cuties i can take pictures of on that one