Cuckold Sissy

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Cuckold Sissy

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Are there any cuckold sissies who are in a cuckold relationship? I love cuckolding Aby's and sissies :)
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

auntie ava,

Nope dat neber gonna happens *giggles*

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

cuckold sissies are the best Ava! I have a few of them too!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Never ever ever Never!

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

It's so much fun I can't get enough of it!!
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

I have a few of them and they're one pf the best.
Mommy-Sabrina

Post by Mommy-Sabrina »

cuckolding is one of my favorites. total submission
mommy Sabrina
poopypampers

Post by poopypampers »

I'm not sure if I am a cuckold or not. My wife is in college and I never know who she could be talking to but I guess I shouldn't be real paranoid. Although I have brought the idea up to her and she seemed like she kind of liked it I don't know. Do you think it's ok to be a cuckold? What if she decided to leave the cuckold for someone else?
MommyJackie13

Re: Cuckold Sissy

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Of course its ok to be a cuckold, especially if you understand that your wife's happiness comes first and letting her fuck real men is whats best for both of you. I think its sweet.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I absolutely agree with Mommy Jackie! Being a cuckold should strengthen your relationship. She will be able to get her physical needs taken care of, and you will be there to support her. :)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I agree with the ladies on this one, you should allow your wife to do her thing and be supportive, she is being supportive of you being an adult baby or diaper lover I am guessing. It will be so much fun for you both.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

cuckolding sissies is so much fun!! i love being a cuckold mommy
poopypampers

Post by poopypampers »

I think I am pretty sure my wife maybe has cuckolded me. They say that once a cuckold always a cuckold right? I have caught my wife texting another guy that sent her dick picks and they were saying they loved each other. After that I think she stopped. I don't know who she ever talks to so who knows. I guess I have to accept the fact that if I am really a cuckold it's ok to be one. I also have fantasized of her cuckolding me and told her about it. She loved the idea and I even once sat in my crib in the basement in my diaper while she was upstairs in our bed masterbating. I could hear her bouncing on the bed and the vibrator vibrating while I touched my self. I told her to think about fucking another guy while I am stuck in my crib in poopy diapers. I think I might actually be a cuckold sometimes.
Big Baby Chris Challe
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

It sounds like you're already more of a cuckold baby than you're willing to admit. If your wife is sexting other men and you're imagining her fucking other men while you roll around in your messy diaper, I think you should just give in the rest of the way...