Sissy Baby Dress

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Sissy Baby Dress

Post by DommyMommyAva »

How adorable is this little sissy dress? Would you wear this if Mommy got it for you?
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Ava,

Maybe with some gentle or not so gentle coaxing *grinz*.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

aww I think that dress is absolutely adorable and it would look so cute on Baby Aly :) I think Auntie Ava and I need to take you shopping and get you dressed up pretty and go to the mall and have pictures taken.
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

Oh Mommy Ava,
That dress IS adorable and soo girly! If Mommy says to wear it i will as i know better not to argue or resist Her.

What accessories is Mommy going to make me wear it with? White tights? Lace anklet socks? Black Mary Jane shoes? Pink nail polish? A little bit of eye makeup and lip gloss? Hair in pigtails with pink ribbons or bows? Are we going to the mall again - what stores? Is Mommy inviting her girlfriends to go with us?

And what will Mommy make me wear 'under' for protection since i sometimes 'leak'.

Thank you to all the wonderful Mommies here!!

Luv and hugs
Patti
NannyEllaMadison

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

Hello Miss Patti :) I bet your mommy can do all those thing and tell you exactly how she would dress and treat you :) Have you talked to one of us Mommies yet? I know I love dressing up my little ones!
Nanny Ella